Posts by BANDIDOS

There def needs to be changes to vmode. The people that say "I would die or quit without vmode" still can have their vmode but it should be changed. Raiding for 12 hours then going v for 2 days then raiding for a day then going v takes sooo much out of the game. There is no hunt anymore with these people.

I like the idea of once you come out of v, you cannot go back v for at least 48 hours. This way both the people going into v, and the ppl that want to try to hit these vmode warriors, both have a chance and can play the game in a challenging way.

meh not interested in ogame lately, other things going on, will change when merge comes. Looks like some potential for vm changes tho so that will be nice to take that element out of the game if things go that way. And that 800kk was made back in 2 days so doesnt rly hurt me much at all. Too bad shaco wont be able to use any of that res.

p.s. not sure why you try to make fun of me for being mathematician lol. Like that is my career I double majored in finance and mathematics an teach AP Calc but all good. If thats what I get teased for then im doing very well, especially compared to shaco baha :flexmuscles: come see me anytime

lol this is too funny, i come back from my long work week and its just nonsense as i predicted. Overall though, DTF lost more points than I did on this hit haha.

Kuma you try to hard to troll, you and shaco both XD. You think people actually get upset about what you write on here haha, you guys need to work some issues out. I prefer logic to trolling. Post logic without insults and try to sound intelligent and make good points and you might get to me someday. Maybe.

Well no surprise here. Parsec called me out publicly....Parsec sent me in game chat messages talking smack. I respond and take the time to write a logical reply. I make solid points, and hoped for a logical response...Idk why I thought I would get one....Its just emotional trash talk per usual. Guess he didn't know how to respond so he just starts ignoring me lol...

Stay tuned everyone! Coming up next we have pointless trash talk from Kuma, and possibly a surprise guest appearance from Shaco. They will share nonsense with you instead of reading my post, and actually writing a logical response to it debating what I have said.

After that, we should here something from Mr. Cheerleader himself! None other than Myst!

Might even get the opportunity to hear from Improve! He will chime in and act like he is the most experienced player to ever play ogame....when he makes it abundantly clear that this is not the case!

THE SAME CRAP ON EVERY THREAD IN URIEL. Other uni boards are so so much better than Uriel. Too bad guys. Stop letting your emotions dictate what you say, read the other posts, and respond intelligently. Oh wait....I feel like I have been saying this for a while now :youcrazy:

Time to head out for the day, might stop in tomorrow. Feels quite nice to have gone v for I believe the first time in Uriel and not have to worry about anything.

Y'all can't catch King BOO! Ima ghost!! :flexmuscles::flexmuscles::flexmuscles:

That is all you have to say @Parsec..Come on man I expect more out of you. That comment means nothing to me. You guys run and hide for months and months....why? Because you were trying to be smart right? Now when someone else takes a step back from the game its a problem? Please..that argument holds no weight.

You did not answer my question. When did I speak about myself? What did I say exactly? I do not know what you are talking about at all, not even a little bit.

Again, I am going to be out of the house for about 15 hours for each of the next 3 days. Just like I was yesterday. Why would I stay to let you guys ipm me to nothing over and over? I am not going to have time for attacks or anything like that, there is no risk for me if I go v....There is risk if I do not go v.....Seems like a pretty obvious pick to me.

And why are you trying to troll and start stuff on this thread, but on your thread you kindly ask to be respectful? I liked that by the way...but then you have a completely different attitude here....what's up man? Talk to me, I know you need someone to talk to. I am here for you.. :rofl::rofl:

What I find sad is that@'Parsec' asks to keep his thread from trolling and nonsense, but on this thread its okay to try to start trash talking and stuff.....You have been quite friendly lately parsec, I haven't really had any issues with you lately tbh.

@senator kuma First thing I will say buddy is you need to get your facts straight. You took 3 moons, not 4.....You guys spent a ton on ipms to take down a fair amount of defense that is only there to make MDs harder. You lost RIPS...Himera lost 15 lol. Also, I do not even target you lol...Its quite easy to do damage to the big guy when im not online literally all day every day like you guys. And I dont even probe you...like ever. Not once have I tried an MD on you or anything like that. It's just not worth the time and energy cause you're not there yet. Maybe someday, but why would i waste time targeting someone with a small fleet that is online all the time. I can pull so much more profit elsewhere, the game is about profit for me. Not grudges, or who I like and dislike. Idc about that stuff at all when it comes to deciding who to attack.

Then you sit here and quote me and try to make me look like a troll. That's fine, because I did say all of those things. I strongly dislike trolls, those that know me know this. That's why I constantly give you and Shaco such a hard time. You guys go and troll everyone you talk to, then get so upset when someone does it back to you. Give me a break man. To be honest, I'm shocked you even posted a 30mil profit hit, after the cost of IPMs and RIPS, this is not a profitable hit....at all. Its just desperate. It literally proves my point that it is all talk talk talk talk with you. And I'm talking about YOU, not DTF as a whole. JUST YOU. Posting this hit that got you guys nothing, is just talk talk talk talk.

@Parsec I can only defend what I am able to get defended when my fleet is on a return that is hours and hours away. While I am working, and not at home....All my teammates are banned remember :fatgreengrin: And what do you mean the way I have spoken about myself? I never really talk about myself, more so just b00m in general?? So what do you mean here? On the boards, boom is constantly lied about, so i simply correct those lies and you guys get so bent out of shape over it? You seriously care that much about what I have to say? Why? I do not troll people unless they are trolling and lying to others....

Remember when I asked you recently why you guys never try to do anything? I wanted you guys to MD me, or at least try. You told me it was because DTF was built to be a defensive ally and that was how you guys wanted to play the game. I accepted that, but that was not the truth was it?? Because clearly that is not what you guys are doing. You only play offense because 4 boom fleets are banned, all of which are in the top 10. Thunder and Cutecat dwarf the rest of the entire uni. So the reason you guys never did anything is not because of your desire to play defense as you said....It is because you were scared of getting hit or losing ships yourself etc....And now you are going to sit here and act like I am running and hiding, when that is all you guys have done for months and months? Really man?

I will be back before the ban is over, I am going vmode because it is a smart move. I am quite far ahead of anyone below me in the rankings, and tbh I need a break. I am working 12+ hours next three days in a row....Why would I stick around only to have to deal with more MDs and be ipm'd to 0? I cannot be online allllll day long like you guys can cause I have a lot going on right now, work and personal. Typically I work from home like you know, but I have a few things that require me out of the hosue all day long. There is nothing wrong with going v, I need a break. I actually expect a lot of b00m members to do this but its up to each member.

Enjoy the 2 weeks of MDs...we all know you will go right back to the old run n hide strategy when that time is up. You guys put so much time, resources and energy into these MDs. Honesty I am happy you guys tried it, but it did not matter which moon you popped. By the time your MDs were landing, it was already too late. Nice attempt on me for real, I am happy to see you guys actually play offense. I just wish it was because you wanted to play the game and challenge us, not because its easy to do right now. So much for the path of least resistance you guys always talk about lol. .You guys sit there and say things like 'we take the hard road' blah blah blah...no you dont. At all. And this proves it.

BEFORE RESPONDING....TAKE A DEEP BREATHE....RELAX...IT IS GOING TO BE OKAY....WRITE A LOGICAL AND COMPREHENSIBLE RESPONSE IF YOU ARE GOING TO WRITE ONE AT ALL. KEEP TRASH TALK TO A MINIMUM, AND SIMPLY RESPOND TO THE THINGS I HAVE SAID. TRY TO AVOID JUMPING TO SOME RANDOM TOPIC, AND JUST KNOW THAT EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE ALRIGHT...WE ARE GOING TO GET THROUGH THIS TOGETHER :rofl:

solid hit, great attitude obi! Good job timing the recys to get a huge chunk of it, enjoy the time off from the game, and look forward to us both being back in a bit! At least it was pretty much just recys that were used for another hit, you'll be alright bud.

Solid hit parsec, ty for attempting to keep this from turning into nonsense trash talk, i really hope you encourage your teammates to do the same and so will I. I am so sick of everything turning into trolling nonsense.

Improve - defender gets first crack at df if they have recys timed for exact second of the hit. Parsec did have his recys timed, the df was instantly gone...

That is the only time I said I am done with this thread Shaco? Are you ok mate? And yeah your right improve, which is why I dont post my many many (still profitable) crs on shaco cause its annoying dealing with a troll. Shaco lives for trolling and is the only purpose he has left in the uni. He acts like our miners are vmoding because of him but not a single miner has even mentioned his name yet. Its just lies with him. And he will get his in time, he is not worth taking the time to do multiple MDs and all night on laxing etc to split up a few bil profit so it will come in time. And like i just said, done with this thread, so go ahead and say whatever nonsense, i wont see it :D:fatgreengrin:

Not sure what is so funny Mr. I need so much attention so I write in bold red! Look at me me me! lol little boy. It was a great hit, Nero wouldnt of gotten away with or without the probes without using a script. Otherwise he would have his fleet back. I dont see that happening but with the way y'all complain and whine maybe thatll happen too lolol. If you want to actually hurt boom, hit our fleeters....oh wait...you dont do that.

Nero is without his fleet, b00m is still by faaar number 1 without many of our best players. And you act like this is a win for you? Shaco you are the most irrelevant player in the entire uni that wants to be important so so bad. This does nothing for you, these bans hurt us none. You still lost your entire alliance and we are still in the same spot we have been. Nothing has changed for us.

Im done with this thread as well. Wont be responding on this thread anymore, feel free to pm me in game to discuss if so desired.

LOL it is so funny watching people try to twist this into a win for RED you guys are ridiculous. Just trying so hard to get a rise out of people. @SHACO GOD when was I sooo excited? lol I posted crs the very first night as this is what was asked of me, and said this looks like its going to be easy, thats it?...It has been very very easy so far...And remember when you tried to correct my math skills and looked like a fool and fell silent XD XD :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Shaco tries so so so hard to get other people angry I can see him just slamming on his keyboard...You literally booted people out of your alliance when they did not want to go lol. Again, having 1 person instead of having 45+ is not an argument in your favor. If you cannot understand how it is easier to raid a large number of people instead of only one person you need some help.

But this is a dead war, doesnt deserve the attention. Shaco is just irrelevant in Uriel and this gives him a sense of purpose is all. Sad really. I have quite a few crs that I havent even posted. . . .

@Parsec sounds like you're still bent out of shape about the Nero hit huh buddy :fatgreengrin::fatgreengrin::fatgreengrin: Way to have your allymates back..Talk to the GOs about it and ask them if any of the probes held any impact on the hit at all, I bet you won't like what you hear lol