Posts by iiNSick

I'll just point out - that Billing won't be able to do anything.. From their POV - the paid DM is still on the account, and thus there is no problem from their end. They'll direct you to talk to the Game team.

You'll need to submit a ticket to the CoMa about it for them to investigate.

Though, if you do a charge back via Paypal before trying to resolve it, then it will become a Billing issue, and the CoMa won't be able to investigate it (or if they can investigate it, they won't be able to resolve the issue due to the payment ban that will have been placed, one they could do nothing about). So try and resolve the issue before you take it further with Paypal.

Hello Wraith02, and thaks for your response

i do absolutly not agree. I have spend darkmatter on insta builds fleets and defense for example, THAT specific darkmatter is not on my account anymore and the defense and the fleets arent aswell as all is crashed with over 500 inbox message available on my account.

Secondly, when i read other players information, they are waiting since age for a resolution on their ticket and nothing is coming from your side as usual. GF are simply stealing money from their players

So if we have to wait an aswer from your side the same amount of time we have had to wait to get an announcement for a merge (lets says 2-3 year),

i have opened around 33 complaints of 99 EUROS, i do absolutly not care about a payment ban, this game is dead and my account has been set in deletion. I am waiting on the payment ban now to add additional proof to paypal so that they can refund my money as banning a player for opening a claim is also not respecting the purchaser protection of PayPal if you didnt know that.

There are tons of other games where i will be able to spend that money againa and where they do care of their players or consent.

@Allucien it make no sense to open a tioket, we all know what the response will be : There is nothing we can do unforthanly continue playing and paying.

Sincerly,
    Goodbye to the money stealers

Hello dear GF and Ogame Team referenced as money stealers in this topic.

I am playing ogame since long time now that i even don't remember when i started, but its alteast over 10 years. The universes became dead and decided to go into vacation mode like alot of players did as it was non sense to stay playing somewhere when you are the only player online (NUSAKAN)

Like tons of players, we were waiting on a fresh merge that was claimed alot of times and you have asked to us, people that spend money and people that doesnt spend money to be patient.

For sure we all did remain patient. Today, i logged back into my account and noticed that NUSUKAN didnt exist anymore... In place of that i have been merged into VEGA where there seems to be a little bit more activity...

But what the hell do i notice when i log on my account. I see people attacking me while i have been in vacation mode for over a year !!.

I don't think i ever allowed the "money stealers" to remove the vacation mode from my account and when i have set myself into vacation, it was stated like usual that vacation mode will end only when i will leave vacation mode myself !!.

What are the money stealers in the f$$$$$cking hell going to do to retablish my account as it was before ????

Be sure that tomorrow morning, the first thing ill do is to contact PayPal to claim back all the money i could have spend in the last years on ogame if you dont find any good solution to my issue.

And i encourage all other players that have spend money on their game trough PayPal to do the same as its absolutly not normal to lose bought stuff.

You have no rights to delete an account that have purchased DARKMATTER and you have no right to modify personal settings from EUROPEAN players !!!

Hello guys,

I have a small question, today i did a fight cr-en-140-4260422bb2d72f198ab2010e7f3bb84cc725c4ed, i simmed it with 100 simuations several times and i had a expected loss of max 32M, how does it become that the real battle ended in a 43M loss... its a huge difference compared to the simulator from universeview

My techs are 16/14/16 - defender techs are 18/18/17

Regards

Glad to have a new admin on .org still able to respond this while is has been deprecated years ago

"Thank you for contacting report.
    Every time you look at a galaxy or system it costs you 10 Deuterium,"

He probably had to go back to his books to get the correct answer 2 days later.

Anyway, still waiting also on a soluton for a bug since 29/08. whats more frustrating is that i waited 15 days o get to the community manager, and now i m back to a normal game moderator level saying me this

"Ok i will inform our teach team."

And simply close the ticket, amaizing support team, if i had now this was the response, i wouldnt have open a ticket and lose my time for 15 days

Thanks for your answers, anyway, i did advanced a step to the people that are probably paid.
    =>

This ticket is being handled by Community Manager.

But anyway i dont think this point is really respected on ogame sides

What are the requirements to be accepted into the team?

• Having a considerable amount of time to offer to the job (At least a daily average of two hours).

I will continue to wait, till another game update to have my bugs resolved... i doesnt change anymore to wait a week or month more :beer::beer:

if you check previous opening dates and the gap between them, it should arrive in some days or 10

Regards

Ok that would be out Team manager and as the staff have real lives and are volunteers here it takes time for them to get to a ticket. and this time of year with exams and end of year work qoutas its going to take longer than normal in some cases for a ticket to get handled

Hello,

I understand the moderators are volunteers, but the real people fixing the problems behind the scene, (the gameforge developpers) are not volunteers, so would be fixed much faster.

Regards

I m currently at

This ticket is being handled by Team leader.

i think next step is the graveyard :headbanging::headbanging:

Still no reponse since them, and still a bug n my universe, quit annoying for a paying customer !!

but yea got used with them to have answers months later

After a few clicks here and there; you have what follows, df is 100% defender + good space dock level. time for some vacation ^^
    Also ninj'ed 5 incomming md's (1-2ds/wave) and yesterday hit 2x hes planet for 40kk profit
    PS: it was time to present myself, keep it all fun, its a game, nothing serious (there is no need to break your sleep or stay up late for me)

On 30-08-2017 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Desper [SOA]

Large Cargo 1
    Light Fighter 62.855
    Cruiser 1.000
    Destroyer 2.000
    Battlecruiser 221

Defender BUY DEUT [LOA]

Small Cargo 9.222
    Large Cargo 1.988
    Light Fighter 20.741
    Heavy Fighter 15
    Cruiser 8.003
    Battleship 215
    Colony Ship 10
    Recycler 1
    Espionage Probe 290
    Bomber 17
    Destroyer 6
    Deathstar 1
    Battlecruiser 897

After the battle ...

Attacker Desper [SOA]

Large Cargo 0 ( -1 )
    Light Fighter 0 ( -62.855 )
    Cruiser 1 ( -999 )
    Destroyer 1.525 ( -475 )
    Battlecruiser 70 ( -151 )

Defender BUY DEUT [LOA]

Small Cargo 2.597 ( -6.625 )
    Large Cargo 1.024 ( -964 )
    Light Fighter 5.785 ( -14.956 )
    Heavy Fighter 9 ( -6 )
    Cruiser 5.282 ( -2.721 )
    Battleship 184 ( -31 )
    Colony Ship 8 ( -2 )
    Recycler 1 ( -0 )
    Espionage Probe 12 ( -278 )
    Bomber 16 ( -1 )
    Destroyer 5 ( -1 )
    Deathstar 1 ( -0 )
    Battlecruiser 858 ( -39 )

The battle ends in a draw.

The attacker lost a total of 352.613.000 units.
    The defender lost a total of 182.609.000 units.
    At these space coordinates now float 253.843.800 metal and 108.586.100 crystal.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.
    The defender(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)
    Metal: -241.581.000
    Crystal: -99.644.000
    Deuterium: -11.388.000
    The attacker(s) lost a total of 352.613.000 units.

Summary defender(s)
    Metal: 132.790.800
    Crystal: 53.107.100
    Deuterium: -6.077.000
    The defender(s) made a profit of 179.820.900 units.