Posts by InspiratioN

Story I’m sure is it was meant for another Mofse account but the joker smashed that ass first

Your mouth is always too big, but your account it's not. Numbers talk not words. Keep talking.

Nice battle, nice profits, keep going. Defender FR

Well they need to pay to save their fleet, perhaps that's why it's allowed ^^.

Better put an item x DM to save your fleet, easier and at least everyone do that.

InspiratioN Of course, that's what this battle is, you sending your RIPs at me

no, it's not me, please check names carefully. I haven't even bashed HOT anytime.... I don't even want to play with you, you have been in vmode since a year, i don't even know you, but you keep posting dumb stuff about me/us/etc you need to fight with people of your size, and perhaps, some day, you become relevant to me.

cool hit

i assume me you guys play as general (not that classes matter its utter crap) so its nice to see someone doing actaul hits nowdays, funny to see other ogame server players complainig about less expo fights and creating less ress out of thin air lmao

congrats on hit and massive profit, just dont spend all on marketplace and large cargo que:biggrin:

That's because you don't even worth to move ships to kill. That's why other complain about profits, because irrelevant players just become a target when they shouldn't be.

Btw nice hit, good profits enjoy them

Keep working on your ideas. Read feedback from users, improve the idea and make a final proposal

This is the hypothetical scenario if it's so. All people who were doing expos aside of Rips has become unprofitable. If the BH rate has been decreased 50% aswell then you have half profit from before, but if i read the "rebalance" is just 50% less battles and on that scenario they nerfed 5x expos making it unprofitable for almost everyone. Basically they killed disco battles gameplay.

I don't expect this to be the final nerf, it's just an "fast fix" after only 10 month.

When people start to vmode, bunkers cry because rips are static, 3bn points attacking guys of 100m points without any possible defense because they don't have nothing more profitable to do and people quit leave. They perhaps fix

Well basically that was the idea with a proposal of unlimited crawlers with reformulating the profit per crawler.

Having a ton of crawlers on collectors will make it very juicy for any General or Disco aswell... That will take us to old years where you farmed people miners for profit, while now they are no sense to farm. Basically as you said, passive income is good but making them "to play" would be good. Just imagine someone attacking a static ship and recycling it, would be awesome giving much more fun to players.

To make a real statement i have not issue with the nerf, but at this way made you are damaging new players that want to grind and perhaps one day reach top 1 ww, for me was important and it's a huge accomplishment to make for many many players. Getting the nerf THIS WAY will kill all this dreams, not only for disco, even for collectors and generals. So said that i would say, why not improve other classes and buff them so anyone can play any class and have fun and same benefits as disco? why not?

Improving expeditions for all classes but only allowing discoverer to harvest the DFs may have been a better way to balance this, or as many have already said, putting a limit on the size of the debris field, but the change is a good start.

As a collector with 605m points, should benefit a lot from this

I agree, but as a collector you need a way to compete with discoverer, that's all, i wish they give to you Crawlers with higger limit... or any like that. So at the end of the day working hard you can skyrocket.

if anyone don't want to read this is the new balance:

Collector: Keep mining slightly better profits.
    General: Spend 500k dm to kill people.

Discoverer: dead

Better delete Disco and that's all xD, let's go back to V6, because making V7 with Disco Broken, now DAMAGE IS DONE, and this is not a solution, this is even worse than before... Because if someone knows that disco is more profitable they can choose their own destiny, now, not...

I agree, that could be possible. You are nerfing by alf the profit to like 1.4% per day, which will reduce it a ton.

Anyways Collector need better Crawler cap at idk 1000% (haven't done math) to compete with the same 1.4% or same profit as disco. 1% could be good as they just risk crawlers.

Please bro stop replying dumb stuff.. Doesn't worth. You are a 500m point guys that for you the 200m per day from 3500 LC worth more than real expos.

The fact is that i will start doing much smaller expos, like 10k rips each wave and that profit will be enough to be better than any collector. And the 700k missing Rips i will go hunting big players forcing to vmode...

Where before i was just gonna wait people get big and then become a target, now everyone is a target for a big fish... That's not what you were afraid of Lonestar in a different post?

That's it, now i have to kill other players and make them quit... and they will quit BECAUSE they can't recover their fleet with this scheme.

Top 1 stay 1 forever if he want.

Perhaps for you is a ton, but for people is not.... actually is TRASH, you don't know about RNG a lot, but i found like 25/28 BH +- in 2 month or any like that, my account got killed by BHs with good profits, just imagine if happens nowadays to someone else?

I think Game developers first need to finish primary school to learn some math and calcs... French community has been working very hard on show proper data about expos, instead of taking it and work FROM IT.

The profit right now is 0.56% of the fleet you sent, obviously with the only expos that are not dead, rips (which only high ranks can use)

The profit before was 2.9%

Profit reduced by 6 at least, but now you don't have chances to recover after a bad RNG run... There is no EV expected in such small profit..

Can anyone explain to me if this was the outcome, WHY THE HELL YOU DIDN'T DONE IT IN MARCH?

now damage is done, you can't fix this way, this is not a fix.

Lonely you should go to play tetris instead of ogame. That sample amount is insane..

You forgot that the nerfed to half the Aliens/Pirates encounter but the BH amount is still the same.

Let's talk about reality:

Top 5 players in the world that do RIPS expos, they are fine, they can run smaller and keep profitting. Everyone else is DEAD, they killed expos for every people.

That crawler formula is not bad without limit as 20% extra energy per idk could work. Perhaps the news are not well developed and still not fully understandable, but if it's like Piink said, there is no meta anymore to play. I am sorry but they killed everyone dream to reach a top 1 ww account.

Big people will still be big people.. And one stuff more, before some people where worried big shark eating small fish? that wasn't possible in the past because they were profiting even more with expos, now... beware.

Are you serious? Instead of giving the other classes the opportunity to rise and catch higher rankeds they have just BLOWN ALL UP.

I preferred they do that Crawler with a bigger limit, nerf disco by a 20% or any like that. Now they restricted the only gameplay that was able.

Anyways upon merge General will be the only stuff worth it.

I hope Crawlers uncap soon guys. Discoverer is not gonna get nerfed. But Crawlers uncap is a real possibility if the formula is properly remaked to make a "fair" battle for everyone.

-Generals will hit Crawlers and Collectors profits and discoverers.

-Collectors will keep scaling their miners and crawlers

-Discoverers will keep sending expos.