Posts by Old_Fella

What the "SADDEST PART IS" there was few patches before stated "this was fixed - connections issues etc.." .. .seems it went different way, only made it worse.. also know few friends who got banned for reason "BOT USING" or either loggin to many times... and that was so laughable lool... like fix the dc's then judge ... and they were clean as f... :D just another way of GO's + GF's abusing of people... but w/e wont judge, just saying, that matter seriously needs to be fixed.. .ppl miss lanxes and etc cause of that..

I can assure you, nobody has been banned for "loggin too many times".

:rofl:

i can assure you i witnessed and yes you can hahaha xD

What the "SADDEST PART IS" there was few patches before stated "this was fixed - connections issues etc.." .. .seems it went different way, only made it worse.. also know few friends who got banned for reason "BOT USING" or either loggin to many times... and that was so laughable lool... like fix the dc's then judge ... and they were clean as f... :D just another way of GO's + GF's abusing of people... but w/e wont judge, just saying, that matter seriously needs to be fixed.. .ppl miss lanxes and etc cause of that..

and now in corona situation where many people lost job,dm should be much cheaper for everyone !

i think it works only for turkish accounts turkish lira, if you vpn from another comunity flag dosent worth anymore

Also worth noting is that VPNing is a violation of the Terms and Conditions and can result in a ban

yea is against T&C .. but if you do it smart noone can see it x) hahaha but ye generally i agree it was so cheap to buy via turkey... but seems gf is missin money so now it's global, and reduced even amount.. also for some of my countrys where vages are low buying dm feels kinda expensive ... especially corona stuff i'd agree on.. but w/e viva La brasil and otehr units x)

as deep alrdy menitoned , what i meant , its not violationg rules, just gift code transfer your acc to "junk mail acc", and make new one again on your primarly mail.. ofc you have to tick delete acc and vmode it on new mail.. so i think you didnt put to much brain my riend into what i meant in reply i made... but seems some players like deep actualy got what i meant.. all totally legal and fair. and with that you can easy catch up your main acc without wasting any Euros , dollars, pounds etc etc

if math servs me right usual "bonus" by expo is 10-19x times more then other classes.. Also if you think now, aint it easy to make new account transfer it to yours mail and play as disco and catch up ur general rank within few days late even?... Myb try that.. as far as we also know "choosing class is FREE TOTALLY on start... if you fail u can always make new acc and redo with other class" ... idk why ppl like you think this.. or either way play without even reading boards, game guides etc etc.. there are plenty, then they cry about clas.s. instead using one of two options mentioned above?... you dont have to pay anything.. just switch class.. i had friend playing collector witch is abit better then general but not that much, after month or two of playing he realsied how disco was good after i told him and guided him, and within 2-3 weeks even with abit help he caught up double the points he had on that account.. so i dont see why people just cant makea new acc and get abit help from some top guys or either een without it they can catch up the points from previous class fast FREE and SIMPLE... . thats all..

Yeah they forgot to cap cap it in the same way they cap expo gains up to 100m points. Perhaps it was just thought that if a battle took place then obviously there should be debris to collect, however big. The class is definitely still the strongest to a point in the hundreds of millions of the points when collector gains may outweigh expo gains capped at the 100m bracket, but I would absolely love it if they added debris for the core melt downs to soften the blow as it seems a little more risky to send big fleets out now.

ye core meltdown df should be added :D hehe i sign that up anytime