Posts by BlackBEERd

Im not sure where you believe these 'haters' are laying in our ranks there JabJab, i can see why some would be upset given our shared history and the fact that you decided to paint us all with the same brush when you decided to leave but i see that you are continuing to do that. But as far as im aware all those who have taken the time to reach out to you away from the banter ingame since you quit have been nothing but kind and wanting to wish you all the best.

Speaking for myself, it doesnt bother me who you elected to pass your account onto, as you said it was your account to do with what you want and as i said to Dani im actually rather glad you didnt pass the account onto some random guy that could/would mess with the happy rivalry we have.

Same goes if you are still playing the account yourself, if you are thats some A-Class banter right there and i approve wholeheartedly.

Now that ive addressed the drama of Jab's the post, the hit itself is quite the impressive show of power. Yeah, you got lucky to find the fleet sitting but sometimes that is all this game is ;) . And besides someone needs to be there to capitalise on rare mistakes and you were. Enjoy the profits. If the past 24hrs have shown us anything, its that the great recycler will come for us all at some point. GLOTR to both the attacker and Neo.

Im only really posting this one because it took a team effort of 4 to make it happen.

First big dedication is to The Sexy One, Wheatly, because without him we wouldn't have found the defender's fleet on a inter-gal planet to planet transport FS. Yes a strange choice indeed, especially considering the account is already set up with dual moons. The Sexy One didnt have the return under lanx so in stepped Neo who earns himself a dedication for providing lanx support throughout the flight. The return time was a little too inconvenient for Wheatly and Neo was FS'd so i stepped up and flew inter-gal to go and get the job done. Simple one for me, timed the LC to the same second and flew my BCs in waves covered by the LC launch window. Recs were 1 second behind. Because i was flying cross gal i figured i needed doot and so i wrangled my favourite doot slave, Duke, who dropped everything and had lots of juice to launch with as soon as my fleet landed so a third dedication to him.

Def came online in the minutes before the return and worked to save what res he could. Thankfully he left me some doot for the wet t-shirt competition between the BC captains on the return leg. The competition was won by the forward weapon engineer on BC #37451 who has a particularly nice pair of ..... eyes :golly:

Def met the hit with grace and a good attitude so a hearty GLOTR to them and i hope they chalk this up to a learning opportunity and continue on.

:love::love::love: VIVA APEX :love::love::love:

On 25-06-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker BlackBEERd [Apex]

Large Cargo 1
    Battlecruiser 50.000

Defender Czar Kepler

Large Cargo 342
    Heavy Fighter 951
    Cruiser 2.369
    Battleship 932
    Espionage Probe 90
    Bomber 249
    Solar Satellite 100
    Destroyer 171
    Rocket Launcher 4.360
    Light Laser 13.692
    Heavy Laser 10.316
    Gauss Cannon 890
    Ion Cannon 419
    Plasma Turret 164
    Small Shield Dome 1
    Large Shield Dome 1

After the battle ...

Large Cargo 1 ( -0 )
    Battlecruiser 49.824 ( -176 )

Defender Czar Kepler

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!

The attacker captured:
    0 Metal, 0 Crystal and 948.889 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 14.960.000 units.
    The defender lost a total of 358.714.000 units.
    At these space coordinates now float 87.547.600 metal and 40.966.800 crystal.
    The attacker captured a total of 948.889 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

Debris harvested by the attacker(s):
    87.547.600 Metal and 40.967.500 Crystal

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 82.267.600
    Crystal: 33.927.500
    Deuterium: -1.691.111
    The attacker(s) made a profit of 114.503.989 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -237.840.000
    Crystal: -103.086.000
    Deuterium: -18.736.889
    The defender(s) lost a total of 359.662.889 units.

I should be camping this weekend but the weather turned bad enough for us to cancel so i decided to warm myself up with some turtle soup instead. Profits aint great but i couldnt find much better today and the rebuild is under 4hrs. It was a safe and cheap flight but I brought Duke along to cover my launch time regardless, it saved me some doot and its always fun to fly with a friend. Oh and it also makes this no effort def bash a top 10, dont hate at least it knocks out a hit made by 2 quitters :D

Please vote yes in Wheatly's DiDF thread, it would have given me a much nicer pay day :P Also pretty disappointed that i couldnt flex my 1m LF but i had already flown a heap into a brick wall earlier in the day.

GLOTR for the fleet JJ, dont bother with the def, you've still got plenty and it wont save you from laziness.

On 23-06-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Duke [Apex]

Light Fighter 57.000

Light Fighter 984.489
    Cruiser 100.000
    Battlecruiser 50.000

Defender JJBallen

Small Cargo 2.353
    Large Cargo 266
    Light Fighter 55
    Heavy Fighter 106
    Cruiser 48
    Battleship 30
    Espionage Probe 272
    Solar Satellite 878
    Deathstar 16
    Battlecruiser 11
    Rocket Launcher 248.000
    Light Laser 20.000
    Heavy Laser 1.500
    Gauss Cannon 3.600
    Ion Cannon 1.200
    Plasma Turret 3.480
    Small Shield Dome 1
    Large Shield Dome 1

After the battle ...

Attacker Duke [Apex]

Light Fighter 55.409 ( -1.591 )

Light Fighter 957.025 ( -27.464 )
    Cruiser 98.816 ( -1.184 )
    Battlecruiser 49.674 ( -326 )

Defender JJBallen

Destroyed!

The attacker captured:
    8.163.567 Metal, 2.695.564 Crystal and 2.244.444 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 178.266.000 units.
    The defender lost a total of 1.323.798.000 units.
    At these space coordinates now float 147.257.600 metal and 87.092.600 crystal.
    The attacker captured a total of 13.103.575 units.

147.257.600 Metal and 87.110.800 Crystal

Summary attackers(s)
    Metal: 34.796.167
    Crystal: 39.423.364
    Deuterium: -5.013.556
    The attacker(s) made a profit of 69.205.975 units.

Summary defender(s)
    Metal: -881.366.567
    Crystal: -324.990.564
    Deuterium: -130.544.444
    The defender(s) lost a total of 1.336.901.575 units.

Ffs mate im not saying there shouldnt be an attack ban. Im all for protecting people's hard work and not doing so would be ridiculous. But this was sprung on us pretty quick and all i was saying was 10hrs was not the best amount of time, of course i would have much preferred a much smaller window if the work was anticipated to be able to be completed within that time period (which on the surface level it seems it has) however i take that it might have been anticipated to take 10hrs, alas it seems someone higher up was listening and elected to make things easy and give everybody the chance to get their accs in order before it lifts with the 24hrs which i personally think is the lesser of two evils. Thankyou to whoever made that call.

I am a little disappointed as i had already made myself a thermos of coffee and was planning on jumping on the combine harvester and going on a 3am farm though but that says more about my OCrack addiction more than anything else as referenced by Patkica.

Why on earth is the board communication in CEST and not gametime? That can only lead to confusion. I agree that a 10hr attack block is not great, its definitely not in the Goldilocks zone for an interruption. Im hoping for a login before it lifts otherwise im waking up in the middle of the night to FS, not to mention im missing out on 100s of million TP from my plump and juicy inactives.

just imagine if all the apex guys here werent in the biggest fleet ally and actually had risk, they'd 100% would *not* want didf :^)

Have ya checked out my account stats Chewy? Im playing a more than 90% destructible account and have been hunted before and will again... if that aint risk then i dont know what is. Ill admit that i have nothing to lose from DiDF though with my rank 200+ mines and minimal defence though :P

Yeah, damn those people who have families to think of and jobs to go to.

Well it is true that life in Fuuf's basement is cozy and there are only a few minimal duties that we have to perform daily. I dont beseech people for having interests out of the game even though i find family and a career icky but i believe the game should reward players that put in the effort. It already does to a certain degree thanks to inactive farms but its frustrating seeing a sea of turtles with more than a day's res sitting behind them and theres not alot i can do about most of it, im not actively complaining and i know this is a forlorn argument but this is why discussion threads exist is it not? Im just really being the contrarian here :D

As a guy guilty of throwing his 1m of LF at brick walls more regularly than anyone else in the uni i wholeheartedly crave DiDF so that their continual sacrifice needn't be in vain but im also a realist and i know that all the lazy miners wont want to live in a uni where their shells actively work against them, which is lame but whatever. Gotta appease the ones that log in once a day and keep 20m res behind a wall.

Seeing as it appears that you managed to get your acc banned Ivan i just want to say im your number 1 fan! It must have been so hard trying to inhabit a universe with people that operating in a higher plain. Maybe Minecraft is more your speed, playing with rocks and hanging out with zombies and other mindless creatures. I jest of course but i do have to say through the power of your words you gave us all a hell a lot of laughs in our discord and for that i thank you. Shame that you didnt know how to bang us as you clearly lack the appendages and skill necessary to satisfy. GLIRL, keep banging away into that good night.

Congrats on the timeback Wheatly, you sexy beast and well done Parsec for wielding the hammer.

Crystal can be used for a great many things. Whether it be pimping out your best light fighter squadron, fashioning some beautiful glassware to drink the blood of your enemies from or encrusting your favourite butt plug with some bedazzlement so that you can be the classiest gurl at the party.

If you would like some 100m (100kk for you savages) of my best ill begotten gains please message The Beerded One in game. I don't mind what i get from you, I'll take whatever you've got big boy ;)

Much love Bella!

Hear Ye! Hear Ye! For I am Parsec's sexy little Berry!

The tale comes, as all good tales must, with a good probing over the weekend. It was exciting for us to find so many big steel beads in one place at one time however we began to worry about who's cavity they may get stuck up if their pirate owner decided to get too adventurous with them. We had already seen him attempt to violate other players by popping moons.

A decision was quickly made that we should destroy these for the good of humanity, for there should only be one man with the power of the beads at the grand orgy that we call life in Bella. That man is our new daddy Mostaris. As such, we sat back and devised a plan to blow Jack’s moon while he slept, dreaming of wenches, rum and mead (i can relate).

The moon blowing went exactly as planned, which of course meant that everything threatened to fall apart and we ended up lucking into it. Captain Jack came online and built a mini fleet to help defend. I was dispatched to act as sweeper however only had enough doot on colony to sweep the first 3 waves. As luck would have it the moon gave up on the 3rd hit. Turns out that the moon was a bitch ass moon, not of the like that our Wheatly builds.

Things from here were pretty s1mple, we had the fleet exposed as being the dirtily saved little thing it was and it was still hours away from returning after a wild night out touring the solar system.

Expertly the daddy locked his sexy ass to arrive the same second and very graciously asked if I would fly with him. The rest, as they say, is history. No glitches in the flight, good banter en route and all those naughty beads turned to dust, never to worry another orifice again. Shame there wasn’t any booty in them there ships though, would have been a nice surprise.

On 06-05-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Mostaris [Apex]

Large Cargo 1
    Small Cargo 100.000
    Light Fighter 763.368
    Heavy Fighter 15.280
    Cruiser 232.060
    Battleship 34.332
    Colony Ship 1
    Destroyer 19.089
    Battlecruiser 58.385

Attacker Parsecs Berry [Apex]

Light Fighter 1.000.000
    Cruiser 35.000
    Battlecruiser 50.000

Defender JackSparrow [OVET]

Small Cargo 10.580
    Large Cargo 2.620
    Light Fighter 5.864
    Heavy Fighter 459
    Cruiser 353
    Battleship 4.728
    Colony Ship 1
    Recycler 3.492
    Espionage Probe 108
    Bomber 79
    Solar Satellite 402
    Destroyer 239
    Deathstar 520
    Battlecruiser 7.529
    Rocket Launcher 179
    Light Laser 5
    Ion Cannon 29
    Small Shield Dome 1
    Large Shield Dome 1

After the battle ...

Attacker Mostaris [Apex]

Large Cargo 1 ( -0 )
    Small Cargo 96.051 ( -3.949 )
    Light Fighter 733.134 ( -30.234 )
    Heavy Fighter 14.668 ( -612 )
    Cruiser 224.339 ( -7.721 )
    Battleship 33.148 ( -1.184 )
    Colony Ship 1 ( -0 )
    Destroyer 18.468 ( -621 )
    Battlecruiser 56.436 ( -1.949 )

Attacker Parsecs Berry [Apex]

Light Fighter 959.878 ( -40.122 )
    Cruiser 33.775 ( -1.225 )
    Battlecruiser 48.236 ( -1.764 )

Defender JackSparrow [OVET]

Destroyed!

The attacker captured:
    1.713.513 Metal, 0 Crystal and 887.359 Deuterium
    1.285.238 Metal, 0 Crystal and 665.550 Deuterium
    321.483 Metal, 0 Crystal and 166.438 Deuterium
    80.567 Metal, 0 Crystal and 41.666 Deuterium
    20.304 Metal, 0 Crystal and 10.463 Deuterium
    5.238 Metal, 0 Crystal and 2.663 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 1.027.044.000 units.
    The defender lost a total of 6.337.402.000 units.
    Total damage defender including follow-ups: 6.338.772.000 units.

At these space coordinates now float 2.631.736.800 metal and 2.012.915.800 crystal.
    The attacker captured a total of 5.200.482 units.

The attacker(s) captured the debris.

2.631.736.800 Metal and 2.012.915.800 Crystal

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 2.031.675.143
    Crystal: 1.672.261.800
    Deuterium: -81.127.861
    The attacker(s) made a profit of 3.622.809.082 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -3.160.880.343
    Crystal: -2.535.712.000
    Deuterium: -647.380.139
    The defender(s) lost a total of 6.343.972.482 units.

A hearty yo ho and GLOTR if you choose to stay to my fellow space pirate! The decision to FS dirty from your lone moon was your downfall in the end. Strange decision.

As you can tell by the name change, I dedicate my part in this to big Papa Parsec, the original daddy. Apart from that thanks for playing with me daddy Mostaris! Your wielding of that big throbbing fleet continues to be an inspiration! Love to all Apex who put the sex in the universe!

Congrats on the well executed defend guys! Well planned and timed and well recovered when things didnt go quite to plan. Very jealous i wasnt needed to burn all the doot and fly 200 systems this time as i would have loved to have a slice of early morning fun but hopefully next time...

I was among those convinced that Dani left the 9sec gap for a security probe and recall as its what i would have done (and have done in the past). Not sure what went on on your end Dani but i hope it wasnt lag or anything like that on your end.

Dani, hoping the vacay isnt too long as we need quality players like yourself to keep this uni chugging along. I hope you come back and GLOTR when you do.