Posts by forgetmenot

you say every merge there will be a few unhappy ppl.

i think there is 99% of ppl unhappy with this merge.

You have 6 days to sort out and then my acc is gone for ever and i wont come back ever.

how the Duck am i meant to put a col in each galaxy when they only gave me 3 relocations

6-7-8, thats my 3 relocations, what about g9 am i not allowed to put one there unless i pay to move

Duck astro 24-25 and time it takes to do not paying for that either

what a wank merge, you sure know how to Duck it up.

What do you mean there is a few unhappy players, WERE ALL UNFUCKING HAPPY CANT YOU SEE

you have ratio of 99% of of unhappy ppl.

shafted 2 times atleast to my dead stoned brain.

1. Fleet speed from x1 to x2.(will have to stop smoking if this does not change).

2. Aqua 5 galaxys Zibal 9 Galaxys, you gave me 3 relocations(Really) whos idea was this one as a lot of players cannot put col in every galaxy unless they either 1. PAY to move a col. 2. Do astro up in this case for me its 24-25 and the time it takes to do is not worth it unless again you PAY to do it.

i WILL NOT PAY FOR NOTHING.

Your mistakes, Thing is i dont understand my brain is stoned permanetly with smoking weed and i can do a better merge than you can.(you lot must be Tripping on LSD).

More Relocations for players from x5 galaxys would be nice.

change fleet speed to 1.5, lol. then its inbetween for everyone.

aqua is 5 galaxys Zibal is 9 galaxys

with only 3 relocations how do i colonise every galaxy ?.

Pay to do Astro 24-25 or Pay to move a planet.

Is this how you get your money out of ppl and then shafting them with a bigger fleet speed on top.

i will not pay for anything.

so how you going to sort this one out as there is players from aqua in same boat as me, 5 galaxys to 9 galaxys and not enough relocations to move into all of them

going from 5 galaxys to 9 galaxys and with only 3 relocations, if i put one in each galaxy from 5 that makes 8.

appart from doing astro up to 24 and 25 to get new col which is crap to do i dont see how else to do it.

What is it GameForge i am not allowed a col in one of the galaxys unless i pay to Move and that is not going to happen.

Then issue of x2 fleet speed, total joke.

Played since 2005 and watched it deplete over time.

Dont see how this is the best Browser game of all time, Most Killed Browser Game Of All Time is more to the point.

I play other games now because of the merge Bye Bye Ocrap.

those who new the forgetmenoob sarga.

LOOK WHO THE NOOB IS, I THINK ITS YOU NOT ME.

LIKE I SAID YOUR A COMPLETE IDIOT.

NO FR, I HOPE YOU COME BACK I NEED A GOOD FARM

BTW IM LAUGHING AT YOU, SO IS EVERYONE ELSE hahahahahahahahahaha,

IM THE ONE WITH MY FLEET STANDING NOT YOU, EVEN BIGGER LAUGH.

WERE IS YOUR NUMBER ONE ACS, WERE IS YOUR NUMBER 2 ACS, I THINK YOU BEST SHUT YOUR MOUTH BECAUSE YOUR THE BIGGEST LAUGH THERE IS

i think you will find he stole notkipps df so he got done in, thats what i heard.

dirty rotten back stabbing thief, who lied what can i say.

Man come's stealing my shit, Mans getting shot.

want to know anything else like Xiner was a cheat.

Multi accounts that players push themselfs.

players who make multis and block off solar systems to their advantage, etc, etc, the list goes on.

why do you think game is shit.

it does not stop at players cheating also, GO'S, ADMINS their all at it

How about sorting it out properly instead of moving it, im thick as f**k and i can work out that this is all wrong....this should not be allowed, he lost his fleet first go so how can he lose it again, its all bull s**t...like i said i can see its...CORRUPTION, OCRAP IS CORRUPT AT THE HIGHEST LEVEL..MAN WTF ARE YOU ALL DOING YOU MONEY GRABBING ASSHOLES, WHERE IS THE JUSTICE FOR THE PPL THAT DONT CHEAT.

so what your saying is the fleet he should not have because it got crashed got crashed again by another player.

HOW CAN THIS BE UNLESS OGAME IS CORRUPT AS F**K and some one is getting lots of money from it.

I SEE WITH MY OWN EYES THE CORRUPTION GOING ON AT THE HIGHEST LEVEL WHAT BULL SHIT THIS IS.

GAME FARCE IS CORRUPT, WE ALL KNOW IT AND THATS WHY THE GAME IS DEAD.

Xiner should not have had any fleet to crash, we have the combat reports to prove it, and what did game farce take off him, next to nothing, PATHETIC

what happened to my ally.

well stupid, it looks like he was offline and left his fleet sitting.

what do you think stupid

what has this got to do with the topic in hand, guess what nothing stupid

i guess i posted this in wrong section and got the idiots one by mistake.

flame away fools

guess what now i wont be back to reply or look.

You got MURKED

the whole game is corrupt from the highest level

its a known fact that these owners let cheats play because they want their money.

shame really

i put up with this crap for years now i was a dedicated player to ogame, i will now look else where to give my money to.

QUESTION: WHY DO YOU ALLOW CHEATS TO PLAY.

ANSWER: BECAUSE WERE ALL CORRUPT AND JUST WANT YOUR MONEY BECAUSE WE DONT GIVE A f**K

:missilelauncher::missilelauncher::missilelauncher::missilelauncher::missilelauncher::missilelauncher::missilelauncher::missilelauncher::missilelauncher::missilelauncher::missilelauncher::missilelauncher::missilelauncher::missilelauncher::missilelauncher::missilelauncher::missilelauncher::missilelauncher::missilelauncher::missilelauncher::missilelauncher::missilelauncher::missilelauncher::missilelauncher::missilelauncher::missilelauncher::missilelauncher::missilelauncher::missilelauncher::missilelauncher::missilelauncher::missilelauncher::missilelauncher::missilelauncher::missilelauncher::missilelauncher::missilelauncher::missilelauncher::missilelauncher::missilelauncher::missilelauncher::missilelauncher::missilelauncher::missilelauncher::missilelauncher::missilelauncher::missilelauncher::missilelauncher::missilelauncher::missilelauncher::missilelauncher::missilelauncher::missilelauncher::missilelauncher::missilelauncher::missilelauncher::missilelauncher::missilelauncher::missilelauncher::missilelauncher::missilelauncher::missilelauncher::missilelauncher::missilelauncher::missilelauncher::missilelauncher::missilelauncher::missilelauncher::missilelauncher::missilelauncher::missilelauncher::missilelauncher::missilelauncher::missilelauncher::missilelauncher::missilelauncher::missilelauncher::missilelauncher::missilelauncher::missilelauncher::missilelauncher::missilelauncher::missilelauncher::missilelauncher::missilelauncher::missilelauncher::missilelauncher::missilelauncher::missilelauncher::missilelauncher::missilelauncher::missilelauncher::missilelauncher::missilelauncher::missilelauncher::missilelauncher::missilelauncher::missilelauncher::missilelauncher::missilelauncher::missilelauncher::rocketlauncher::rocketlauncher::rocketlauncher::rocketlauncher::rocketlauncher::rocketlauncher::rocketlauncher::rocketlauncher::rocketlauncher::rocketlauncher::rocketlauncher::rocketlauncher::rocketlauncher::rocketlauncher::rocketlauncher::rocketlauncher::rocketlauncher::rocketlauncher::rocketlauncher::rocketlauncher::rocketlauncher::rocketlauncher::rocketlauncher::rocketlauncher::rocketlauncher::rocketlauncher::rocketlauncher::rocketlauncher::rocketlauncher::rocketlauncher::rocketlauncher::rocketlauncher::rocketlauncher::rocketlauncher::rocketlauncher::rocketlauncher::rocketlauncher::rocketlauncher::rocketlauncher::rocketlauncher::rocketlauncher::rocketlauncher::rocketlauncher::rocketlauncher::rocketlauncher::rocketlauncher::rocketlauncher::rocketlauncher::rocketlauncher::rocketlauncher::rocketlauncher::rocketlauncher::rocketlauncher::rocketlauncher::rocketlauncher::rocketlauncher::rocketlauncher::rocketlauncher::rocketlauncher::rocketlauncher::rocketlauncher::rocketlauncher::rocketlauncher::rocketlauncher::rocketlauncher::rocketlauncher::rocketlauncher::rocketlauncher::rocketlauncher::rocketlauncher::rocketlauncher::rocketlauncher::rocketlauncher::rocketlauncher::rocketlauncher::rocketlauncher::rocketlauncher::rocketlauncher::rocketlauncher::rocketlauncher::rocketlauncher::rocketlauncher::rocketlauncher::rocketlauncher::rocketlauncher::rocketlauncher::rocketlauncher::rocketlauncher::rocketlauncher::rocketlauncher::rocketlauncher::rocketlauncher::rocketlauncher::rocketlauncher::rocketlauncher:<3<3X(:rocketlauncher::rocketlauncher::rocketlauncher::rocketlauncher::rocketlauncher::rocketlauncher::rocketlauncher: