Posts by Silesia

not for Bermuda

loading times unchanged, not playable at all

highscore still full of players that were not there before with a lot of points

I was checking the board to see if anyone else was having problems with the page loading times, so I was surprised to see an official post about the loading times being fixed lol

I expected a suggestion that was something along the lines of "1-1.5% bonus mine production, energy, storage, speed on every ship" etc. but I guess not.

Oops

On 02-07-2021 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Stupor Mundi [BMW]

Battleship 20.000

Battlecruiser 77.777

Defender Silesia [LBTS]

Large Cargo 460.000

Light Fighter 43.184

Heavy Fighter 18.977

Cruiser 6.731

Battleship 2.845

Deathstar 9

After the battle ...

Attacker Stupor Mundi [BMW]

Battleship 19.795 ( -205 )

Battlecruiser 77.080 ( -697 )

Defender Silesia [LBTS]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!

The attacker captured:

51.043.125 Metal, 51.043.125 Crystal and 51.043.125 Deuterium

2.361.473.668 Metal, 247.312.183 Crystal and 427.211.399 Deuterium

590.368.417 Metal, 61.828.046 Crystal and 106.802.850 Deuterium

147.592.104 Metal, 15.457.011 Crystal and 26.700.712 Deuterium

36.898.026 Metal, 3.864.253 Crystal and 6.675.178 Deuterium

9.224.507 Metal, 966.063 Crystal and 1.668.795 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 71.545.000 units.

The defender lost a total of 6.338.405.000 units.

At these space coordinates now float 2.338.835.800 metal and 2.125.087.299 crystal.

The attacker captured a total of 4.197.172.587 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

The attacker(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 5.505.300.647

Crystal: 2.474.602.980

Deuterium: 609.647.059

The attacker(s) made a profit of 8.589.550.686 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -6.507.658.847

Crystal: -3.385.354.681

Deuterium: -642.564.059

The defender(s) lost a total of 10.535.577.587 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.3.2

I think warrior is ok. If they swapped the fleet speed to ally’s for a deut reduction it would be awesome.

researchers not getting a bonus on research is kinda funny. If it’s the PvE class, it should have send all expos at once option or something.

Moon storage is hilarious and probably because they couldn’t programme it any differently

I feel like it'd fit the name more if TRADERS had faster/less deut costs on their transports when they make, oh Idk, TRADES with allies, but maybe they gave it to warrior because they needed to give at least some incentive, even if it is laughable, to pick it xD

"Definitely better than what I've had from Madoka, sadly." Stay mad over being told that just because an account has activity all day, doesn't send a message when you're attacking them (THIS is a criterion for botting? Call me Deep Blue, then) or it fleetsaves seconds before an attack lands so that the recall doesn't get timed back (Again, call me Deep Blue lmao), it doesn't always mean that they're botting. Btw, you never answered my question about activity of players that you attack, but based on your complaint about 24/7 activity I'm assuming you're attacking players that have activity on their planets 🙄 . But yeah, be satisfied from being told to submit a ticket (Where have I heard that before...discord maybe? 🤔🤔🤔🤔) and to have patience because the VOLUNTEERS in this game seem to treat this game like it's their job more than the people who actually run the game for a living, I guess.

Flaming aside, yeah, this game's in a rough spot and it's hard to find the will to login because the competition on the uni is extremely suspicious but GOs can only see and do so much. Like TheJoker said, I'm losing my faith in GF to commit to the game. It says a lot about the state of the game when someone who's had a history of bans ingame goes on the forum and admits they used bots to monitor other botting activity and only gets warned for it on the forum with nothing happening to his accounts ingame.

I have another question.

Is there a formula to calculate the level of the storage based on its capacity? My point is to create a formula for a spreadsheet that will set the level in this way (I am giving an example for a metal storage lvl 25): 47547690000 + formula = 25. My point is that I should see in the sheet which level I have to have for a given amount of resources and not have to check it in the game.

If there's a formula for the capacity based on its level, then there's going to be a formula for the level based on the capacity.

Level = 33/20 * ln (storagecapacity/(12500))

Pirates are -3 techs and rip expo players wanted to keep that advantage

One thing to consider is do you use your other fleet slots to farm inactives? With the 75% loot against inactives, the amount that you farm can be the difference that makes discoverer better than being a collector. If not, you should calculate how much res per day you're getting from expos (Do it everyday for a week and take an average, for example) then add it to how much you mine per day and compare the sum to how much you'd mine with collector, 150% crawler bonus, geologist bonus, etc. then you can mathematically determine which one's better. But from personal experience, with those mine levels and a few more expo waves it shouldn't be too hard to farm enough from inactives to make discoverer the better choice.

As for the combats, most people have stopped flying for combat since the deut cost becomes too high. The only players that are still doing it are mostly players with a ton of deathstars and level 3 weapon tech and high armour/shields (20+).

Also, why are you using 9000 LC? Do you have a low hyperspace level and you're on a high eco uni? You can use https://expocalc.universeview.be/ to calculate how much LCs you need. Speed factor is your uni's eco speed and just enter numbers for LCs starting from like 3000 until the "max find" stops increasing.