Posts by 0x00

Fleetsave vs Collection. Under the fleets section I tried and I tried to get fleetsave to work as I expected it was not untill much later that I found collection acts exactly like I want it to the naming seems backwards to me. I have yet to experiment and see if it going to ship my RIPs with my cargos. I will play with it more later

I would keep going in this uni if they gave a clear plan that I liked. If this would remain the 1x target uni. Otherwise I don't see the point of working slow to merge with fast... but I would be okay going from fast to slow.

Timing is everything if allowing fast to merge with slow. Otherwise it's just depressing to have accounts join who played less and passed you in points. But if the timing was right it could work wonderfully.

I am missing some context I had only been back into ogame for about 2 weeks when the merges started, it did not affect my new account (in Bellatrix).
    Was there only 1 target uni allowed? was there the idea for letting people pick between a couple target uni?

After my 7 year break from the game I came back and have started 3 accounts... We also need account trading back. I can play 1 or 2 for years, but adding this third I need to offload something.

nope, we are the only 1x ECO. I've been liking how effective expeditions feel in a 1x eco. 60k crystal find actually feels important

I am hoping to get a sample of opinions here, regarding the speed of our uni in the future.

The speed of this uni is fine for 1 time a day play, and maybe more on weekends... I just dont want to get deposited later into a 4x or 7x ECO to find that I might as well just start the old uni now to grow faster.

Eventually, a year or two from now we will merge with someone. My concern is our ECO will be boosted at that time... basically putting accounts that grew slowly into a place where accounts not only grow quickly, but have had lots of time to be growing quickly.

Solution, this universe skips a merge, stays the permanent 1x/1x and lets newer ones join it later (but they would have to chose an ECO slow) I figure an account that had a year on higher ECO could have a chance to "catch up" to an old 1x ECO... but a 1x ECO account has not much hope of catching mid-range high ECO accounts.

Do other people see other solutions?

I attacked one of Zivoshes Allies a couple months ago starting a slow escalation between us. Been waiting for a chance to get a revenge hit against his IPM and sat bashing (2 occasions total)

I woke to a combat report showing Zivosh had attacked with a dozen RIPs (did not make it through the defense).

Was working out how to proceed when he launched the 12 RIPs again. With so many in v-mode I started blind messaging people who usually probe me who have good fleets. I think a few people out there are suspicious of me (some of that is justified).

Got a reply from ConQuest and we started plotting how to best pop the RIPs. Turned out pretty easy from this point as Zivosh did not probe to see his fate, that might have made hitting them a little harder.

On 30-12-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Zivosh [NWO]

Deathstar 12

Defender 0x447563 [NULL]

Solar Satellite 452
    Rocket Launcher 6.878
    Light Laser 2.473
    Gauss Cannon 1
    Ion Cannon 39
    Plasma Turret 28
    Small Shield Dome 1
    Large Shield Dome 1

Defender ConQuest [PocoLoco]

Battlecruiser 10.000

After the battle ...

Attacker Zivosh [NWO]

Destroyed!

Defender 0x447563 [NULL]

Solar Satellite 447 ( -5 )
    Rocket Launcher 6.770 ( -108 )
    Light Laser 2.444 ( -29 )
    Gauss Cannon 1 ( -0 )
    Ion Cannon 38 ( -1 )
    Plasma Turret 27 ( -1 )
    Small Shield Dome 1 ( -0 )
    Large Shield Dome 1 ( -0 )

Defender ConQuest [PocoLoco]

Battlecruiser 9.843 ( -157 )

The defender has won the battle!

The attacker lost a total of 120.000.000 units.
    The defender lost a total of 13.769.500 units.
    At these space coordinates now float 45.297.000 metal and 38.003.000 crystal.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

Debris harvested by the defender(s):
    45.297.000 Metal and 38.003.000 Crystal

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: -60.000.000
    Crystal: -48.000.000
    Deuterium: -12.000.000
    The attacker(s) lost a total of 120.000.000 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: 40.275.500
    Crystal: 31.642.500
    Deuterium: -2.387.500
    The defender(s) made a profit of 69.530.500 units.