Posts by kewlness

Yes.
    If in doubt, follow the procedure I wrote.

Make sure your account stays in vacation mode (do not log in) and make us a ticket.

What was happaned ?

Yesterday I could't choose only Bellatrix, today - also Oberon

Magic.

:biggrin:

Seriously though, it is possible not all universes will show up for whatever reason.

There is a procedure you can use if your desired target does not appear in the list.

See the very first question and answer here for the procedure:
    Merge Discussion

I had some new planets without moons as I was aiming for bigger planet fields. I did however notice that my planet is no longer a 331 fields its now 330 field same with all my other planets.

They all lost 1 planet field each its not worth the fuss, But just would like to know why this happened ? or is there a max of fields the uni I went to has :?:

By any chance did you move from Cygnus into one of the targets that isn't Oberon? If so, I suspect the reason for this is because of the bonus fields stat. For Cygnus (and Oberon), the bonus fields option is set to 31, but is 30 for all other targets, so this may explain the 1 slot discrepancy.

If this wasn't a move from Cygnus, follow Kewl's advice. :P

Thank you for the heroic assist!

I have tickets on the brain I guess since I've seen so many lately.

:fatgreengrin:

Dumb question from me - is it possible you used a planet fields item previously?

If you could drop a support ticket for me so I can check some things I would appreciate it - just PM me the number.

:smile2:

Ok so when i can merge will my current relos i have sitting be kept and if Gf cant position my planets where they were originally will i get new relos on top of the ones i have sitting from past merges?

You will keep your previous relocations.

You will receive relocations for this merge as well on top of the already existing free relocations.

Why has the setting for Quantum not changed to 70% DF and 50% deut consumption?

Is it going to happen any time soon without a poll since most of the exodus unis are 70% DF and 50% deut consumption unis?

I have not been informed of any universe changes other than those which were posted with the merge announcement.

are already planned any polls for universe like quantum?

Can we get finished with the merges before we start talking about changing things? :smile2:

Why has the setting for Quantum not changed to 70% DF and 50% deut consumption?

Is it going to happen any time soon without a poll since most of the exodus unis are 70% DF and 50% deut consumption unis?

I have not been informed of any universe changes other than those which were posted with the merge announcement.

All my friends in atlas got oberon as merge list i am the only one that doesnt have oberon in my list gameforge has a problem with me ?? Is it personal ? I made a ticket

You have two options:

1. Wait for the desired target to show up in the list.

2. Follow this procedure:

I cannot believe I am having to say this but here it is for the record:

The Graveyard server is not an Exodus universe.

The option of using a "bridge" universe DOES NOT APPLY to Graveyard accounts.

If you cannot move your Graveyard account, create a ticket to have your account moved.

DO NOT use a bridge universe.

What does unused deuterium of fleets will be lost means ? Like if i have 2 bils deut on my moon i will loose it in the merge ?

No.

The deuterium lost is only if you have fleets actually flying when you decide to merge.

The fleet will be returned from where it was sent, but the cost of the fleet fuel will not be replaced.

Unfortunately, when is a question I cannot answer.

There are two options:

1. Wait for the other universes to show up and merge.

2. Merge using the process I described.

Again, as long as you do not interact with the environment you will be fine.

If your only option is Volans, your account will be able to be merged out of Volans.

The only reason you need to merge to the "bridge" universe is so you can get the free relocations and other perks.

So, relax and make sure you let somebody know your ticket number so we can handle it faster.

It might happen that the desired target doesn't show immediately for you to select. In this case, if you want we can help to move the account but for that we will need some steps:

- Select one of the available targets that you have and transfer the account there.

- Do not interact with the "bridge" universe (read: stay in vacation mode and do not do anything).

- Send us a support ticket with which bridge universe you used and your desired target.

- Shoot a staff member a PM with your ticket number so we can try and get you merged as quickly as possible.

These steps are needed for you to have the free relocations since a manual merge of the account won't grant any relocations or perks.