Posts by Scar

Any implications, accusations, or discussion of cheating/bans from here on out is receiving a warning. Including from the original poster. Thank you.

You need to chill a bit.

Now you are allowed to troll/poke and accuse other people of cheating to a certain degree. If you are going overboard with it, you will still get warned.

Read this before you rage on your keyboard, jesus this guy, calm down!

CR convert services

Please don't ever help anyone with CR conversions, it's giving everybody a headache.

i'd give this post 3/10

No sexy pic

No story

Juicy Profit

Once agian, FR, keep spamming them LFs

I'm facing the same issue when I try to vacation mode or make certain changes, it asks if i want to change my nickname to something I had changed in the past.

I do not want to clear my browser history or auto-fill option, OGame is a browser game, shouldn't it just not allow that section to be auto-populated?

Try going into the saved PWs / usernames and removing any entry for your uni - the only PW that's needed these days is the lobby PW, which shouldn't cause any issue.

In chrome: Settings -> passwords -> and remove any entry for the server(s ) your on.

It should be roughly the same with Chrome on mobile devices as well.

Nope, I tried it and it's still populating the same thing.

I'm facing the same issue when I try to vacation mode or make certain changes, it asks if i want to change my nickname to something I had changed in the past.

I do not want to clear my browser history or auto-fill option, OGame is a browser game, shouldn't it just not allow that section to be auto-populated?

Sure, you can choose that, but you would still have to deal with people in the universe who you can hardly communicate with. And this is a major part of OGame.

It's new, that's why you have the marketplace now, with the language option it facilitates the communication gap... and people play with an alliance such the Turk Team, the Chinese team, the Russian team, etc... There's nothing new here. :-)

I would love to see the international merger happening but I don't think the staff is ready.

The issue is that you cannot really merge internationally due to the languages. Not everybody speaks English decent enough, and even though there are translation sites, it is just not enough for real interaction.

Congratulations on your new position Cassy.

I don't think interaction's an issue, implementing V6, MCO, DM to Resources, etc... had a severe impact on the player-base and that's when people weren't asking for those changes.

Imagine where the majority is asking for the change.

if all languages are allowed it can be quite hard to communicate well.

How about an option where you select your language, maybe it could be found in the option tab or maybe at the bottom of the page, that will ease things.

It was a lot of issues with inactives going blue, and accounts with huge fleet out of blue automatically, Gameforge having to spend a while dealing with fixing those isssues.

And a lot of upset people being Merged from x3 uni to x1 or x5 speeds. So yes an international merge would be the best option so a uni from x2 doesn’t get merged into a x4 speed uni

Scar

That's the result of poor management.

I would love to see the international merger happening but I don't think the staff is ready.

the rules, even though some like them to be harsher, are the same for everyone.

Hello Cassy, I would dispute that argument, you and I both know that it's not the same for everyone, the volunteers are bias and gives leeway to some and are harsh on others. I can give you a list of instances that had occurred over the years. So yes, let's not fool ourselves here.

As for the original post, I'd say the same thing, most of the volunteers are on an ego trip... Bias towards their friends and/or people they like. Just ridiculous if you ask me. It has nothing to do with how much DM you buy.

Not if they make changes focused on the customer's benefits.

I've pointed this out, the entire thing must be reworked including the rules.

We all know nothing's going to change though.