Posts by The Stubbs

Hello everyone,

hedgefundpoe , thanks for your honest feedback !

Benneb did not want to continue to update the script. As I have also been using it for a long time, it hurt me to see it disappear. He gave me the authorization to continue the development.

Ideally, it will have the same features as the previous version. Just give me time :) Keep in mind that this is still a beta (which is why I didn't post it here) because I had to restart the script from scratch and that I'm working on it alone in my free time.

Finally, I am open to any proposal and if someone wants to make his own version, he can too.

its looks great. but how to go to config menu?

i dont have infocompte button in left menu.

There is none at the moment. I'm planning to do something much simpler at this level. What did you want to change ?

This worked but now the Building, Research and Shipyard tab overlap the infocompte overview, do you know how to fix this?

You can add this to the css styles :

Code
    1. #productionboxBottom {
    2. position: initial;
    3. }

Once again, I know.
    Aside, I wish I were as confident than you are.

Or they build more formal partnership with Warsaalk, giving him all information that he needs to update Trashsim, which would be also more integrated into the game.

That would be perfect way !

I know that :veryhappy: Again, I doubt that the engine is made in a client compatible language. Portage is always possible but it's not so easy for a lot of reasons.

Also, it's speculative, maybe GF wants to keep her code secret.

I agree with you that it's a very good idea, I just think it's a little complicated otherwise it might have already been done.

Or I'm a little too naive, that's possible too :tongue:

3. Lack of combat simulator. It is an absolute shame that essential game function like this is not provided in-game and it relies on third-party developers who barely get any support. GameForge needs to implement a simulator in-game. Not next year, but yesterday.

I may be wrong, but this could get complicated :

I simulate for fun a fight with an absurd amount of ships, several times like Trash Sim does.

If the simulations are done server side, imagine the resources needed for that. Multiply by the number of player...

On the client side, the combat engine would have to be ported to another programming language and the source code would be exposed.

Update 8.1 online

New features

• Positions production differences are now taken into account
    • Alliance classes have been added

Improvements

• More compact design

Fixes

• Fodders were not calculated correctly in some cases
    • Some unit's statistics

Good day to you all :=

Here's what I've found so far :

X + ( Y * Z )

X is equal to 45% of the reversed debris field. For example, for a 30% DF universe, ( 100 - 30 ) * 0.45 = 31.5%

Y is equal to 1% of the reversed debris field. Always for a 30% DF universe, ( 100 - 30 ) * 0.01 = 0.7%

Z is a multiplier that follows a logarithmic curve. It evolves like this for each space dock level : 0, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 8, 9, 9, 10, 10, 10, 11, 11, 11, 11, 12, 12, 12, ...

However, I did not find the formula for the multiplier. I offer a beer to the person who finds it :P

Maybe, yes. But here's what I've found so far :

X + ( Y * Z )

X is equal to 45% of the reversed debris field. For example, for a 30% DF universe, ( 100 - 30 ) * 0.45 = 31.5%

Y is equal to 1% of the reversed debris field. Always for a 30% DF universe, ( 100 - 30 ) * 0.01 = 0.7%

Z is a multiplier that evolves like that from level 1 to level 20 :

0, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 8, 9, 9, 10, 10, 10, 11, 11, 11, 11, 12, 12, 12.

I do not have other data for the levels after, but we can see that after a certain level, a logic seems to emerge.

Why the Ion Cannon? I can guess it's an attempt to make it useful but it won't... the Reaper is likely going to have Shields and Hull so large that the Ion's measly possible 2 hits per round (150 attack LOL) will mean nothing.

It would've been much better to give that RF against the Reaper to Plasmas... Because those actually deal damage...

Do not forget that ions shoot after HL and gauss, reapers will therefore already be damaged. Their firepower does not matter, what matters is that they reroll the probabilities of explosion with each extra shot.

Given the purpose of the defense line, they are not mandatory.

Okay, they prevent raids of SC/LC/LF fleets and no ship has rapid-fire against them which can prolong the fight. But in the end, an attacker will only move if he is certain to win and the fight may last a single turn. In conclusion, the goal is to inflict quickly and as much as possible on losses to make an attack unprofitable. For the same price, in my opinion, it is better to invest in defense.

In my case, I did not build any before the 50M points and I had no problem :D

Banner from Kmy of the french community

Hello everyone,

If there is one thing that has always bothered me, it is the construction of defenses blindly. So I tried to factorize the thing as much as possible and make it a simulator. The objective is to propose the most optimal defense possible (quality/price ratio) assuming that a stronger attacker suffering too heavy losses will not attack you and by taking the most possible parameters into account (exchange rates, technologies, storages, state of the defender, etc).

Here is Defensor: the defense simulator ! If you have suggestions for improvement, I'm open to everything :)