Posts by Mazzy

Hello everyone!

I cannot understand the formula that calculates the min and max fleet you can find in expeditions. Is there someone who can help me?

I'm not looking for a tool, I already know that, I'm just here to understand the formula.

Thanks to everyone!

Hello everyone!

I'm developing a tool with excel, but I don't know how to calculate the resource % in exchanges.

For example:

I sell 1.000.000 deut and I buy 40% met & 60%cry. If the exchange rates are 2,5:1,5:1 we have:

1kk deut for 714.286 met and 1.071.429 cry.

As you can see, 40% does not mean 0,4*1000. It's the 40% of the total: [714.286 : 1.071.429 = 40 : 60]

I don't know how to calculate this, is there someone who can help me?

Is there anyone who can get in touch with eswak?

OGame UI++ does not support OGame v. 7.1; the app in the google chrome web store has 20k dowloads, this is a very useful extension.

Hello everyone!

With the coming of the Reaper, the destroyer will probably become "the new bomber", i.e. a 'useless' ship. Everyone, particularly in old servers, has thousands/millions of destroyers that will be forced in retirement because of the Reaper.

I'm here to propose a new RF for the Destroyer: 10x LF, 5x HF. With this, the destroyer would keep its role and dignity.

What do you think?