Posts by random guy

i am sorry or this

but i dont see how the mod was targeting to specifically as "fellas" could also refer to me.

and are you really accusing a mod of abusing there power? i assume mods becomes mods because of the opposite they are dependant.

God I would hope so. Otherwise there wasn't anything to stand on.

It is more just the fact that we've been trolling back and forth for a few days. I've been called a retard. One could argue the non PC nature of such a comment. I didn't feel the need to go cry about it and report it. It is just all in good fun. I poke, they poke, so on, so forth.

this is not true during this thread you have called me the following: thick, special education thick, bozos,clowns,mook, whiney children, seriously slow, flapping my v*. I have not been trolling you i have been talking to you on how in one thread X applies but in this one X doesnt apply/ trying to understand your mentality.

yet again insults with no real substance being said. alternative to walking away i could try and talk to you about this and see if we can gain a understanding (to which it seems i have failed to do) but i will certainly stop talking to you if it feel like i am attacking you, to which i have no intention of doing. As for the joke i think this has now gone beyond that and shown some possible faults in your character. But what i am catching on to is that you seem to have a very very fixed mind set and noting i say no matter regardless of what it is will change your mind because i feel like i have put my opinions and thoughts in a reasonable and understandable manner. But if you do not response to this post/me directly i will assume you will be walking away and i will do the same and will shall leave it here

" This game is about who has the biggest numbers, period. This game is about profit, nothing else.- then what you do that doesn't get you profit doesn`t matter and if it doesn`t matter you shouldn`t feel the need to post it/ defeat this pointless attack. As a note i can say i have never been farmed by yourself (actually dont know the definition of farm, is it getting attacked a lot or a lot of successful attacks? or something else?). If i may offer some advice maybe stop rising to every comment about you and throwing insults (no matter how childish) and yeah because from what i`ve seen in the past you kinda have to because like you just proven you would bash me in game.

thicc definition: https://www.dictionary.com/e/slang/thicc/

thick definition: https://www.dictionary.com/browse/thick

so i`m quite sure you mean thick because to my knowledge you`ve never seen me

" This game is about who has the biggest numbers, period. This game is about profit, nothing else."- your own words and its *thick

random guy You can keep explaining but frankly, all I hear is the same stuff being said over and over. Again, if you don't like it, quit. Otherwise, play your best and good luck, but I am done with the revolving walls of text. I made my point clear. I don't think there is a need to continue to beat this very dead horse. You can argue war game or not, but as I see it, games with ATTACKING ships, is a war game. Can't attack in farmville as far as I know

If profit can be made, be it 10 million to 10 billion, you are a target. If you cannot wrap your head around this, you are to simple and not worth explaining it too.

Again, this isn't farmville. If you want to play with yourself while you tend your farms/mines, that is where you need to go. If you want to play a game where someone might bend you over for playing incorrectly or inattentively, you are in the right place. Anything else about this is just pointless gibberish.

maybe the same thing is being said but your not listen? and there is also civil ships does this make it a civil game? and i can attack mobs on minecraft does that make it war game?

so long as i`m not profitable i wont be attacked right? oh i`ve been attacked when it wasnt profitable or the potential profit barely covered the deut cost. Not everyone can fleet save 100% of the time real life gets in the way

Who is responsible for this? who woke up Hairytits, the book is back! i partly blame discord for being down.

random guy you sound like the kind of player to abandon their alliance when the going gets tough.

i have only been in one alliance and still in it

i have not been in a situation where my loyalty has been test but i can assure you war with azeal is a foolish and i dont think my alliance would back my request for war

see the thing is ogame has never been advertise as a war game sololy the link below is to the ogame gf page and it mentions war once and the genre: strategy not a war game

https://gameforge.com/en-US/play/ogame

saying that i am salty about what? because i have noting to be salty about but i will explain in more detail you have a mentality of with us or against which are 2 group for and against (your alliance) and by having that mentality it spilts the universe into those groups and it seems that is a hard line you have meaning you are either going to drive people to you or away from you

you say profit is profit but there is evidence to suggest that some members or yourself have sent attack with the sole purpose of bashing defences with no profit to be gain or to intimidate the defender into trading with you, aka extortion. But attacking lower rank who had no chance to defend nor was provoke with overwhelming power who doesn't know how to fleet save or was never told it is punishing someone who does not know the same thing you do . But the thing is going off the forums you (the alliance) you are the only one who posts about it meaning from a outside view you are the only ones who post/brag about it and yet again this game was never marketed as war game (but that i wont fully go in depth why it isnt)

(i will make no comment on stepping away from the game)

well yet again there is vaguness what is "regular basis" and what amount?

So for clarification i`m a the number 1 eco/miner who doesn`t fleet at all i`ve had no interaction with the alliance am i a target or because i can be helpful would i be invited?

So if you had competition (past tense) it leads to be assume you don`t currently and i strongly contest that some members are untouchable for example i`m sure that one member has over 100k destroyers and 600+ death stars + the rest of there fleets 6/10 of the top 10 are your alliance and 8/20 in the top 20 so to actively harm that is practically impossible because to get a fleet that large and keep it under the radar is difficult because of certain factors (unexpect time they cant be one, illlness, work, other commits).

(also it is helpful when quoting someone else to use " " )

While i can not speak for people but it seems like you (the alliance) is throwing your fleet weight around to the.. more then acceptable/ "its a war game (its not)" level. you speak that you have competition who is? because i dont obviously see from a outsiders view point. I do not know the political or the history of this universe i am solely going off the leader boards because going off them alone it really does paint a different story, in military points alone you have 3 times the amount of 2nd place and the combine points of place 2-6 so it seem like you are untouchable in pure military power (not i`m just using block points not points built/ lost etc), research next a lead but not a overwhelming one, economy yet again a leader but not a overwhelming one and finally general points a lead but noting to wrong. so in summary the lead is fine but for military where it is overwhelming and that is what people interact with the most so by sending X00 death stars at someone they will think you are untouchable because solely going by the points as a alliance in military you are. You even have a derogatory name for people below you "lowers" no players, lowers why do you call them that it only adds to your appearance of a villain or a bully

On your final note it really really sounds like you want to move on with ogame but you wont because you have a fleet still and it sounds like you arent enjoying it because i would assume no one gives you a challenge any more. You can quit any time you want and dont have to wait for some one to get ruin of your fleet because in the atmosphere and alliance you made it is oppressive and no one can "set you free" as you put it because you have fought tooth and nail but your alliance is pulling everyone teeth out before they can even have a chance.

ps i want it to be clear this is not a salt driven attack on anyone this is myself trying to explain my thoughts in a constructive manner

excuse me while i go this mountain of text:

As traders just how many have buckled up your strong arm,gun boat extortion? and what rates do you offer because from what i have heard they are low and no way competitive with other alliances/traders.

The "with us against us mentality" that is just completely toxic to the universe as it spilts the universe into 2 camps the "with" and "against" as it polarise the whole universe

as for the next part " i cant really mention alot as its mostly opinion. but as a response to fleers/attacking people yes it is a part of the game however as mention before attacking someone who is X00s/X000s place below you for profit is arguably like having a world class boxers vs a old lady it is not a fair fight and the fault is not yours it is a system fault which allows you to do it. Also define "suck at the game" please because a successful miner might suck at fleet but it doesnt make the player suck does it?. Also regarding my user name why use my in-game one? as noting can be gain and it would make target as it seem that i am causing a reaction from you which might spill in game and my generation of birth is noting related to the matter at hand.

On the leader board miner is ranked 3rd so by the games standard it is the 3rd best alliance. I fail to see the link between miners and noemo. The fact that you are preying/attacking a alliance you admit to help new people learn the ropes is going to break this universe as new people come, possible join miners and then beat and leave meaning no new player and you are struck with the same target who have probably gotten wise and have mentions to cope with attacks. with fatalni i do no know the full story but if he is still playing more credit to him and he has likely gotten people willing to help him rebuild.

sidenote: being a villian fine and the way we (me and you) view power is a moral one and agree to disagree on that one.

On the matter of personal stuff i hope it resolve in a beneficial matter but you cant bring it up and then chastise someone for offering sympathy

(skipping the part relating to blizzard as it not my place)

time line of the alliance:

people were handpicked, by what category ie friendliness, traders etc? no one joined to be safe because to gain your safety they would trade. But here is paradox to join you must be safe, but i assume attacking people makes them unsave and given the alliances powerful fleets everyone who doesnt have protection cant join (yet again spilting the uni)

I am doubtful on the grand claim that " no one joined to be safe" theoretically if the number 1 alliance on the leader boards offer me to join then i would say yes because in mind i would think " great now they wont attack me" even if i was trading there would still be a thought that i could still be attacked because what are my options, stop trading be attacked trade and still could get attacked.

the last remarks:

the thing is like you said you are the villains and sooner or later a metaphorical hero will defeat you hell there is literally a anit ducks alliance who i assume is trying to bring you down. Not to mention all the people you attack are likely to throw deut there way in the hope of getting some indirect pay back. the funny thing about being untouchable is that it wont last forever and like i keep mention they are many people who wish to bring ducks down due to there actions. i dont understand the next part, pulled lower skilled player for them to be safe, who are them? the pulled players, or do you mean literally pulling them from them the competition . "never had any competition" really? it sounds very egoistical to make such a grand claim because from the way you are sounding it is just fuelling the fire for people to act against the alliance because sooner or later this is all going to backfire.

oh and the dig about being not knowing facts that is true i dont know all the facts but there is many many times on this forums where your alliance has swung there power around and belittle others ( see lord of ice coment about miners and whiners for a prime example)

frankly it is of my personal opinion that the alliance members who post here and constantly belittle other player by insulting there alliance, there play style or generally being antagonistic to other user should be punished acordingly

thank you for reading

i was solely going off the picture provide to which there is 3 moon meaning you would have to either had multiple moon shots and roughtly a day to get a warp gate up which is investment or you would have had to move and so that is my mistake. As for educate remark i was solely going off my assumption and as i would assume you send from a moon in order not to be attack on the return trip. Also just to clarify when you say miner are you referring to the alliance or the play style?

Also, you can name-call MINERS all day long. I built this alliance to help the new players of this universe. When they get bullied and made fun of, they feel it leaves no place for them, so they leave (speaking for new players as a whole). Especially when a 300,000,000 pointer hits a 10,000,000 for example.

see this is the problem that ducks is causing they are openly bashing and destroying new players to which non of them can recover and just quit playing meaning due to there unwillingness to work with anyone but themselves and viewing the whole universe as against them with a "your with us or against us mentality" it has cause them to become the villains of the server and to my knowledge no one is willing to trade you so you send pointless and unprofitable attacks in the hopes of bulling them into a trade deal or in my case for them to relocate. You keep (childishly) insulting miners the 3rd best guild on the server and for what the occasional profit from a hit and i`m of the belief that if you start working with other alliances then it will be long run FAR more profitable because from my understanding that is what drives certain members, profit

so you changed your name, someone taken it and in response you send DM and move a planet to attack them and they move meaning you spend real money for no in game benefit and then search reddit for a year old post (that is likely to be out of date) and linked it? from a outsiders view point it really doesnt seem like something you should be bragging about, it comes across of you having thin skin

no reason to destroy the moon (why not just attack it would be the same result)

Well you just showed us all you have no idea how this game works.

Have a good one, salty man.

i have a basic grasp, yes but you still didnt answer my question why destroy the moon when attacking it would have been safer as there is no chance of it being destroyed in the debris caused by the moon`s destruction

well i`m not in the MINER alliance my play-style is a miner as the hit show i have no chance being fleeter as you will crush anyone for profit regardless of how low rank they are. Picture this way as your fleet shows you are strong and the guy was way weaker there was no challenge and from the information provide no reason to destroy the moon (why not just attack it would be the same result) it seems you are just swinging your fleet about.

It's a war game, not solitaire...if you just want to build things and not worry about someone coming over to knock them down break out the legos, sim city, or mine craft.

Resource saving is just as important as fleet saving...and whatever you do, don't turn turtle, that'll just infuriate fleeters even more and make 'em twitch like a serial killer.

The amusing thing ogame is not advertised as a war game(check the sign up page i dont think war is mention once) and those examples are horrible seen as 3 can be ruined by another thing (lego-gravity/ something breaking, sim city- your city can be ruined in game, i think i havent played, minecraft-creepers) and why not turtle? if fleeters attack for profit and if turtling means there is no profit due to high defences why would a fleeter attack?

1. yes and no 1-5 was profitable the other 40 was not and solely purpose bashing

2. no attacks was made afterwards

3. yes and frustrated tone

and i take full responsiblity for what i have done and the mistake i have made but i can not take responisblity for someone who is using there higher ranks to bully out lower ranks simply for the joy/thrill of it

long story short I have a high ranking fleeter player in a system and he has attacked without profit, destroyed my defences and fleets and made it impossible for me to develop my planets any further as my upgrades and research go over the amount he will raid for even he i distribute the cost over all my planets and moons. While i understand this does not fall under bashing as he is not attacking a single planet 6 times a day he is undoubtedly causing a obstruction to my development due to the fore reasons but i can not find a definition to check, if anyone can provide me with any more information it would be appreciated

thank you