Posts by GeneralAnasazi

1. Can you please try to save the planets with the planetIds (<meta name="ogame-planet-id" content="33687913">). When you sort the planets you have everytime to click through all planets again, if you didn't use Empire View, when you colonize a new planet or when you get a new moon.

2. Have a look for the AGO replacements in the script they need to be fixed as well.

Its a bug in the script check this line beneb to find the bug:
    moon : BatSta[i].split('|')[10], (on moons it might be empty like '' and the rest of the checks are looking for 'true' or 'false')

and not all players use empire view, it has to be possible without empire view.

The offers and the marketplace ruins the usal trading curses by the following facts.
    The time that resources are offered is to low and gain dumping prices, because of the market fee after you get it back after 3 days.

And there is no "Edit Button", when you just missclicked you lost allready 15% of your resources. Example you choose Metal instead of Cristal.

I think it would be better, when the time of the offer will be increased. Otherwise the marketplace will be useless later in the game.
    When an offer with no result returns there has to be no market fee or a less market fee.

I know the most fleeter will scream about that, but when you have resources leigh on the market and you can't use them they are totally useless.

So miners have to think about loosing 50% or useless 100% on the market. (maybe for 7 days or longer).
    That's fair enough for both.

The "Edit Button" might be a great feature as well, because you can lower your offer to gain materials.

Can you make working version of infoCompte for the new ogame version 7+ ? .. Seems it's not working on new servers, the tab is there, but the window under overview is not showing anymore, but it worx fine on v6 on other servers. Thanks

When beneb or vulca didn't bring a new version, then I will post my upgrade to version 7, but it will be only compatible with version 7.