Posts by Langston

The max eco allowed is x8. x10 was a special server opening.

The max research is 16 ( 8x2- if the eco is x8).

Ok than,x8 eco research 16x and 50 df plus 0.5 cons deut

I support all of this. Not a fan of the super high DF as it just encourages vmode fleeting more. 50% is fine though. Def need whatever the max eco is

Cant sell my expo ships anymore so might as well let them fly every now and then...

Dedi to all NBT friends and family, past and present.

On 08-12-2020 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Langy [NBT]

Battlecruiser 1.075

Pathfinder 750

Defender Lieutenant Tarvos [NWO]

Small Cargo 1.415

Large Cargo 4.228

Light Fighter 735

Heavy Fighter 205

Cruiser 57

Battleship 51

Recycler 2

Espionage Probe 4.100

Solar Satellite 96

Rocket Launcher 337

Light Laser 3

Heavy Laser 1

Gauss Cannon 3

Ion Cannon 2

Plasma Turret 1

Small Shield Dome 1

Large Shield Dome 1

After the battle ...

Attacker Langy [NBT]

Battlecruiser 1.072 ( -3 )

Pathfinder 615 ( -135 )

Defender Lieutenant Tarvos [NWO]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!

The attacker captured:

3.824.700 Metal, 3.824.700 Crystal and 3.824.700 Deuterium

6.285.323 Metal, 7.524.086 Crystal and 46.494.253 Deuterium

3.142.809 Metal, 3.762.043 Crystal and 23.247.127 Deuterium

1.571.552 Metal, 1.881.089 Crystal and 11.623.563 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 4.440.000 units.

The defender lost a total of 71.540.000 units.

Total damage defender including follow-ups: 71.874.000 units.

At these space coordinates now float 25.380.600 metal and 26.156.200 crystal.

The attacker captured a total of 117.005.945 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

Debris harvested by the attacker(s):

25.380.600 Metal and 26.156.900 Crystal

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 39.034.984

Crystal: 41.003.818

Deuterium: 84.064.643

The attacker(s) made a profit of 164.103.445 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -51.107.884

Crystal: -52.380.418

Deuterium: -85.391.643

The defender(s) lost a total of 188.879.945 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.3.1

Hello Q, its your semi-monthly HOF to remind you that PvP still exists... kinda.

Not much of a story, I've hit the defender quite a few times in the past. I saw he had activity all over in G7 around me and so I started lanxing to maybe figure out where he was collecting his res to. Turns out he was under attack by 2 waves of ~550 rips that were 30minutes out. Checked on attacker and he was dead off and out of lanx range so I messaged defender about a defend and he was quick to reply so I did.

Little sloppy as my ships havent seen non-slot 16 action in quite a while and I was very limited on deut.

1st Attack: 550 Rips, 2nd Attack: 566 Rips: Combined summary is at the end

On 01-09-2020 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker General Zod

Deathstar 550

Defender DarkSaiph [ODI_1]

Solar Satellite 2.000

Crawler 1.500

Rocket Launcher 100.000

Light Laser 100.000

Heavy Laser 5.124

Gauss Cannon 1.000

Ion Cannon 5.187

Plasma Turret 500

Small Shield Dome 1

Large Shield Dome 1

Defender Langston [N-A]

Battlecruiser 175.000

Large Cargo 2

Light Fighter 2.200.000

After the battle ...

Attacker General Zod

Destroyed!

Defender DarkSaiph [ODI_1]

Solar Satellite 1.947 ( -53 )

Crawler 1.467 ( -33 )

Rocket Launcher 97.674 ( -2.326 )

Light Laser 97.617 ( -2.383 )

Heavy Laser 5.006 ( -118 )

Gauss Cannon 983 ( -17 )

Ion Cannon 5.076 ( -111 )

Plasma Turret 489 ( -11 )

Small Shield Dome 1 ( -0 )

Large Shield Dome 1 ( -0 )

Defender Langston [N-A]

Battlecruiser 170.923 ( -4.077 )

Large Cargo 2 ( -0 )

Light Fighter 2.148.098 ( -51.902 )

The defender has won the battle!

The attacker lost a total of 5.500.000.000 units.

The defender lost a total of 567.759.500 units.

At these space coordinates now float 1.211.232.800 metal and 966.061.600 crystal.

The defender(s) captured the debris.

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: -2.750.000.000

Crystal: -2.200.000.000

Deuterium: -550.000.000

The attacker(s) lost a total of 5.500.000.000 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: 922.771.300

Crystal: 748.342.100

Deuterium: -61.578.500

The defender(s) made a profit of 1.609.534.900 units.

TOTAL Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: -5.580.000.000

Crystal: -4.464.000.000

Deuterium: -1.116000.000

The attacker(s) lost a total of 11.160.000.000 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: 1.712,941,400

Crystal: 1,372,355,000

Deuterium: -203,823,000

The defender(s) made a profit of 2.881.473.400 units.

FR DEF

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.3.1

ive had 3 pirate hits in roughly 100 expo. using 2.15-1 LF-LC 1 reaper and 1 pathfinder. am i just very unlucky? or is there a better fleet comp?

fleet comp is irrelevant to outcome. I.e no matter what you send you have the same chance of finding DM, Ships, getting a battle, etc. different compositions such as mass amounts of LF LC at whatever ratio just increases the yield of certain outcomes (battles) through infinite scaling. However the percent chance of a battle is independent of what you send. So yeah just unlucky, average would be 8-9 battles in 100 expos typically.

It has almost nothing to do with fleet comp and everything to do with expos instead. Large amounts of LF and LC, or BC allow fleeters to farm expos for pirate/Alien battles where they harvest the DF for easy profit PvE.

the days of building a fleet that’s balanced and suited to taking out other fleeters is gone. That’s why you see the way they are now.

Of course, the other advantage is it’s usually much more profitable to send a few thousand/hundred thousand LF along with say 1,000 bs to crack a planets defenses than it is to send 20k destroyers deut to deut cost and relative losses. Though this likely isn’t the reason anymore since v7

I fs between rounds of expos due to having attacker and gonzo 1sys away from a deploy of mine. Attacker assumed I was fs to own DF at 10% but wrongly assumed I wouldn’t recall or send a cover fleet. He watched for DF to vanish and locked “my fleet” on the return. My fleet was back and moved over 5min before the hit, I timed recy to pick up DF so in the end maybe I even profited a little in exchange for some moon defense, but it’s not about that. It’s about the fun of the game :thumbsup:

Don't usually post, but felt this board needs some action

In this day and age of expos, a lone warrior stands out and tries his luck at real fleeting whenever he leaves the blue castle... unsuccessfully.

I knew attacker would try something one of these days, so i laid a bit of bait and sat back and had myself a drink :beer:

p.s. deut cost is roughly factored in

On 26-06-2020 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Fantast1c [Ususpect]

Light Fighter 3.062.438

Heavy Fighter 575

Cruiser 254.943

Battleship 307.479

Battlecruiser 550.301

Destroyer 139.956

Small Cargo 1.171.989

Defender Langston [N-A]

Recycler 500

Deathstar 2

Rocket Launcher 40.000

Light Laser 12.500

Heavy Laser 3.704

Gauss Cannon 166

Ion Cannon 1.000

Plasma Turret 400

Small Shield Dome 1

Large Shield Dome 1

After the battle ...

Attacker Fantast1c [Ususpect]

Light Fighter 3.060.332 ( -2.106 )

Heavy Fighter 574 ( -1 )

Cruiser 254.902 ( -41 )

Battleship 307.436 ( -43 )

Battlecruiser 550.247 ( -54 )

Destroyer 139.947 ( -9 )

Small Cargo 1.171.242 ( -747 )

Defender Langston [N-A]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!

The attacker captured:

0 Metal, 8.000 Crystal and 1 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 20.906.000 units.

The defender lost a total of 229.894.000 units.

At these space coordinates now float 11.093.200 metal and 7.258.400 crystal.

The attacker captured a total of 8.001 units.

Debris harvested by the defender(s):

11.093.200 Metal and 7.266.400 Crystal

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: -12.733.000

Crystal: -7.138.000

Deuterium: -96.026.999

The attacker(s) lost a total of 115.897.999 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -153.260.800

Crystal: -42.949.600

Deuterium: -15.332.001

The defender(s) lost a total of 211.542.401 units.

FR Beetle - I mean Amnetia , or is it Fantastic now? I cant keep up!