Posts by PHOENIX

That makes sense, I wouldn’t be against a boost to the other classes.

I’m Suggesting that there be a slight change to Discoverer Class, More specifically the Cap on Debris field from combat expos. I understand the several changes that have been made to the class, Such as 50 % less chance of finding enemies ( Aliens or Pirates ) because before then, I agree it was too frequent. After that change was made I still enjoyed Discoverer Class, I would send mostly Cargo expos , and then send a few Combat fleets and when lucky, my fleets would hit an encounter, the debris fields would be decent.

For example When I sent X amount of ships, and came across an encounter My debris fields averaged maybe 600kk Metal and 800kk crystal. Sometimes a little more or a little less and I averaged maybe 1 or 2 a day. Sending these combat expos came at a Huge risk, such as

1. Black Holes
    2. Chain reaction Explosion

3. Lost Contact with fleet

Those are the 3 risks I remember most, which is why I was very careful about when and how often I sent combat expos. With all that being said, I understand the cap on the debris field too. Right now the cap is at 20kk metal and 20kk crystal. Im suggesting a cap of 500kk metal and 500kk crystal. I believe this cap is reasonable considering the risks involved listed above and considering there is still that 50% less chance of an encounter. This new cap would still at least make it worth it to send combat expos.

I enjoy this play style because Collector Class can be a little boring whereas being that I go to School and work a full time job, I really don’t have the time to play General class and to set aside time to Fleet. At least with Discoverer class, Taking 2 min every couple hours to send some fleets and checking every couple hours to see what was found on expeditions and The element of surprise of an encounter was interesting for me.

Let's stay on topic, I understand your frustration Kipa41. Just as Cillidan suggested, it's a good idea to join an Alliance ASAP, I don't know your background or Experience in the game, but for the benefit of yourself or anyone who might be a beginner, Joining an Alliance has several benefits

1. Helps you to know that you have backup when you need it (That's if the Alliance is Active).

2. The Alliance can give you moon shots to help with fleetsaving.

3. Also as Cillidan mentioned, joining a discord or any chat group for the Alliance is extremely beneficial, close communication is very important.

There's many more benefits in having an Alliance and many tips myself or anyone else willing to, would give you. However to stay on topic, it's extremely important to focus on getting moons and as I said, an Alliance can really help you with that.

Keep in mind, this is a war game and the universe can be very cruel. Just as life isn't always fair, neither is this game.

Carbon, I'm Sorry for your Loss, My Deepest Sympathies. We Exchanged Conversation a few times the past year. You're a cool guy. Hope you Return to the game, if not, I wish you the best Man.

My exact Thoughts, Gameforge needs to Advertise better to draw more Players in.

Im happy with the Eco increase, More Resources at a faster rate is always Great. However for the Fleeters not getting anything out of this, It's Bullshit. The 70% requirement is Bullshit because everyone uses mines so it was a given that the eco would increase, No problem. However not everyone is a Fleeter and there's certainly no way 70% was going to vote on a df increase. There should have been either

1. A Combined Vote, As Esio Suggested

2. A different percentage requirement for the df increase, due to the fact of what I mentioned above.

Gameforge, Please reconsider your Percentage Requirements on Voting. Failure to do so, Will only result in People leaving this game.

I'd love to know how you are sending 7 expo's in 30 seconds and filling up close to 20 slots with inactive raiding......Or did you just out yourself??

You're right, 30 seconds is actually too much for 7 missions. Usually I manage at about 15 seconds.

Unless you're just fuc**ng around, Realistically There is no way you're sending 7 expos in 30 sec or less. It's much quicker on Mobile, but to send an expo requires several clicks before sending each expo.

1. Fleet

2. Selecting your ships

3. Next

4. Typing Slot 16

5. Next

6. Send Fleet

That process alone takes about 8 to 10 sec. At most sending 7 expos should take about 1min on average. So again unless you're just messing around, your perception of time seems to be a bit off.

Yes Let's get the vote going.