Posts by Keep Trajan

Well ladies and gentlemen we got him, this is the end, end of the line, again it seems i must end my ogame career on the wrong side of a top 10, this time almost top 1 i believe if there was 300 mil more damage.

This story is pretty simple, Sioux parked in the ss i keep my fleet and pulled a simple spy and fly on me without me knowing any better. Because of a more active friday than usuall i wasnt in a position to check my fleet on my computer, or even on my phone, because i was burnout and complacent i didnt feel the need to FS my fleet on work, and even during the day when i have a 1 hour nap after lunch, even though a couple a weeks ago i did. Recent changes to the game threw a wrench in my plans, and made certain decisions and compromises i did in building my account moot and pointless. There was nothing more i could strive to in the domain of my PASSIVE gameplay. Adding to the fact i never stopped playing since the beginning of the universe it took a severe tool on me, which made me play more and more careless, short of FS-ong during the night.

Anyways when i finally checked my account 20 mins after the hit i was 10% pissed, 10% sad it was Sioux that did it (we really dont like HIM or AM on or alliance), but then again HE, AM and JH i guess are the only active fleeters left in the uni so he deserves it, and finally i was 80+% relieved that im finally free. Also i get to exit the stage in a BLAZE OF GLORY instead of running and hiding behind the blue shield and letting my acc rot then regretting it afterward.

My account is still never the less top 10 and after part of the fleet is repaired it will be put into VM to be given to the alliance as I always do.

To my allymates, it was an honor playing with you guys, we may see each other again in another uni in a couple of months, preferably with a makretplace so i dont fill the top tens anymore with a fleet i really don't use.

To my enemies, (Sioux) either by luck, skill, or both, you finally managed to get me, enjoy the bountiful spoils you got from me, on the account of your activity, you deserve them.

Goodbye Rosalind, it was fun when i was no 2 in the uni, even for a short while.

And now without further ado, the EXECUTION.

On 09-10-2020 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Sioux [EXPANSE]

Light Fighter 387.827

Heavy Fighter 9.956

Cruiser 66.311

Battleship 14.800

Battlecruiser 37.654

Pathfinder 4.604

Small Cargo 37.393

Defender Trajan [SDI]

Small Cargo 50.339

Large Cargo 25.288

Light Fighter 84.829

Heavy Fighter 22.131

Cruiser 8.212

Battleship 4.078

Colony Ship 9

Recycler 8.865

Espionage Probe 8.193

Bomber 2.861

Destroyer 2.150

Deathstar 1

Battlecruiser 3.625

Reaper 1.722

Pathfinder 8.137

After the battle ...

Attacker Sioux [EXPANSE]

Light Fighter 300.971 ( -86.856 )

Heavy Fighter 8.728 ( -1.228 )

Cruiser 63.379 ( -2.932 )

Battleship 14.653 ( -147 )

Battlecruiser 37.412 ( -242 )

Pathfinder 4.381 ( -223 )

Small Cargo 29.033 ( -8.360 )

Defender Trajan [SDI]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!

The attacker captured:

160.972.311 Metal, 160.972.311 Crystal and 136.512.453 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 514.475.000 units.

The defender lost a total of 3.088.521.000 units.

At these space coordinates now float 1.016.195.000 metal and 647.504.000 crystal.

The attacker captured a total of 458.457.075 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

The attacker(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 818.212.311

Crystal: 664.234.311

Deuterium: 125.234.453

The attacker(s) made a profit of 1.607.681.075 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -1.834.407.311

Crystal: -1.311.738.311

Deuterium: -400.832.453

The defender(s) lost a total of 3.546.978.075 units.