Posts by Kelenken

Also, some of these players might not be VM warriors if game was not designed so badly that daily fleetsave costs more than they could ever afford.

This is what should be part of the balance of the game...if you build a large fleet, you need to figure out how to fuel it, not get the settings changed to make deut consumption cheaper or increase the ECO speed to generate more because a player can't figure out how to find a balance or engage in trade with miners. Making it cheaper for players with large fleets to launch fleets hurts lower-ranked players because those big fleets aren't going to be as concerned with fuel consumption if deut flows like water.

I didn't even mentioned launching at people - with today's fleets (late game) just a daily FS in your own system will cost you more than you can generate (even with 0.50 consumption). I'm not counting FS to your own debris because it is only possible on 1x speed for overnight, and very risky. So you have these options: 1. VM, 2. No FS if you're the king of the uni, 3. Fuel your fleet with money.

The whole game is completely dis-balanced and by far favors the PvE style of mining and expeditions, and as we can see with lifeforms they keep going in this direction. It is done on purpose.

It will never be approved and it was never asked to be approved for the obvious reason that it is a blatant example of cheating, as explained by many already.

Undetectable? If someone looks at your fleet logs it will be detectable because there is no natural way to send so many missions within a second. If I saw it on phalanx, I would report you. With legal addons you can do about 1 mission per second, maybe a bit quicker with low lag, but no way to do them within a same second.

Cathedral you can do custom expeditions with the last mission shortcut

VM warrior style is great.

Sometimes it is even needed for survival. Imagine being in an uni where at the moment you're out they gang up on you and destroy all your moons... What you suggested would be a death sentence for players in such situation, just to make your game life more easier.

That's all known. I wouldn't say it's great, but it's a symptom of the game, where MD is too easy. But using a "no-game" feature (it even rhymes with OGame) for advantage seem just odd and wrong, for me at least. It should be at least challenged.

It is challenged by the fact that you get no mine income, and can barely build anything in the short time you're out of VM (8 hour play, 48 hour VM etc).

Also, some of these players might not be VM warriors if game was not designed so badly that daily fleetsave costs more than they could ever afford.

VM warrior style is great.

Sometimes it is even needed for survival. Imagine being in an uni where at the moment you're out they gang up on you and destroy all your moons... What you suggested would be a death sentence for players in such situation, just to make your game life more easier.

You still get free relocations during the regular merge.

You STILL have time to get free relocations via graveyard if you merge today.

If you play it smart you can even double the number (join the unis that will be exodus).

If relocations are all that matters to your gameplay...

Or, Is it because you let a whale with 1.7bn points into Dorado and ruin the uni? And .de protects their uni 1 from whales?

He didn't "let" anyone. He was not even GA at that time. When Graveyard was first introduced there were no rules to prevent this and some players took advantage of it.

It doesn't work like this. Currency and payment processor is provided based on your location, not the server you're playing.

Same problem on Oberon. All the top4/5 who play the same way and who seem to be the same player or even 2 players. Resources that come out of nowhere. Corruption is huge on servers in taiwan. It would be interesting for coma outside taiwan to take a look.

Top players in Oberon spent a lot of money to get those points, unlike other servers which is just bot pushing.

Anyways, there is no point to this thread, mods should close.

So if you know someone, they are not cheaters?

TW community is full of bots and bot pushing schemes. I have no doubt every single ban is justified. The only bad thing is that it took admins so long to do anything about it.

I'm a miner and even I'd vote for 50%.

Doesn't matter if you fleetsave, right?

Exactly! It makes absolutely no sense that miners are scared of DF increase, since they don't even have fleet! All those billions of resources miners carry around are juicy enough, so 30% or 50% or 80% - for miners it doesn't male much difference.

DF increase benefits fleeters the most, but it also HURTS them the most.

50% is the perfect settings because it's neither too low or too high (at 70-80% fleeting becomes a reckless joke because any hit can be profitable as long as you get the debris).

Anything lower than x8 eco would mean they would be dead straight from the start.

I don't know how the idea for Uni 1 to be downgraded appeared, but of course it is absurd. You don't downgrade the most active uni to satisfy the minority of playes (less than 100 active in Dorado) who want to have a legacy uni.

Players from Dorado need to be realistic. This uni can't survive on ORG and likely doesn't even pay for its sever cost. Merging to DE is your best option. The original DE uni will never be shut down.

Time is the most valuable thing in life and using your own personal time for no benefit other than to help the community must be immensely appreciated.

For more than two decades, Gameforge has been taking advantage of the love for the game few coding individuals have. This is probably the only game which is completely unplayable without third party tools.

Well now the freeloading is finished. Gameforge needs to finally step up and provide the necessary tools themselves.

Otherwise in two months we will have all the fleeters quitting and this will be the final nail in the coffin. Ogame will trully become PvE game, not much more than an excel spreadsheet with a fancy graphical user interface.