Posts by SplinterUK

I played ogame back in 2007. There's been a bunch of silly implementations since then. Back then there wasn't any of the speed unis. Just 1X ACS or non ACS unis.
    Back in 2007 there wasn't DM. Back in 2007 noob protection was at 5k and from there you could be hit by anyone after that.
    For me, I outgrew the game. Went onto more appealing things after the changes messed things up. Ogame simply isnt really competitive any more in my eyes.

Too many people complaining about getting things that they want lol.

Silly speed uni's and all those items that boost progress of research, ship and building times. I find Ogame a pointless cash cow now rather than a competitive basis. It's been that way for some time.
    GF could've gone mobile/cell app to try and stay hip with the kids and roll with the times, but they never did. IF they did. There could have easily been at least 100X the population in each server now. But there isn't.

I don't think there ever will be at this point.

If you believe I'm crying. Hold onto that emotional wavelength and thought pattern.

I just simply don't care about a war with someone who's clearly clinging to a last ditch effort to give themselves an ego boost.

As previous people have stated here. T-S is a trading ally.

We already have sharks to deal with in Dorado. So dealing with space plankton is not on our agenda.

Ummm..I declared perfectly well. Maybe read the post above, I'm not trying to destroy you guys, I'm trying to bring some entertainment to the uni. Maybe you should breathe and message the other alliances I declared on and ask for some help? If you all combined it's over 1 billion points vs my 23 million 🤔

But again, to clarify for the second time: I'm not planning to beat up on smaller players. If you have profit I'll hit you, that is all.

You also missed out the part where both parties have to agree to any terms of the war, before it even begins. But here let me explain something to you. If T-S no longer exists. No declaration on the boards need to be made. The same with the second term.
    All it takes is a simple name change.
    My basic point is, this is not a validating war declaration and can easily be cancelled out. :)

Oh Draco. Declaring a war on miners and traders. Whatever can we do?
    I know one option that will completely bypass this war and at the same time bypass the terms. You didn't declare your terms very well. All I have to do is change one letter in the alliance tag to T-A (Trading Alliance), which also changes the name.

This will completely void your war declaration terms.

There are also many other options to go down. As an alliance leader, there is many routes I can go down. But it just so happens to be a lucky day for you. I await the decision of the rest of T-S before discussing anything further.

What balance are we talking here about? You said you came from Mensa and that everything was pretty boring - this makes me question 2 things: did you start in Mensa from scratch or were you given and account? And if you started from scratch why did you start in uni with such settings? Many players like to play in 1x fleet speed, but in much higher eco speeds exactly because it is fun for them, and that is exactly why they chose to play in such unis (every exodus uni from group 2 had 4x or higher eco speed)

- I played Mensa with a sole purpose of crashing one person, after not playing for 8 years. Was given an account. After that person vanished completely, soon after, I started from scratch in the same uni. I didnt join any other uni's because the settings on them was ridiculously messed up. All new uni's were trash settings in fairness, after Mensa. All other low eco/research/fleet uni's were over 2 years old.

X2 eco X2 research is best balance for all three classes based on which parameters? So if, lets say, 100 (maybe much more, maybe much less) players (fleeter) are upset at settings which you say are best balance your solution is that they spend 500k DM on class change? I would say this by itself is counter argument to the best balance statement..

For the second part, I would agree, but I really doubt it would happen and I have one question here for you - if universe speed doesn't change, why wouldn't players get one free class change? Keep in mind that for everyone except original Dorado players merge here was universe speed change..

- With 2X eco/research it still gives a chance for people from other uni's to work on their weaknesses, while allowing the originals of Dorado a chance to catch up. The uni is 2 years old and it would be entirely unfair to dismiss that.

- I stated one free class change. So no there wouldn't be a 500k DM fee for class change on one single occasion. I'm guessing you're a fleeter and are struggling with the lack of deuterium to keep your fleety afloaty. Thus your passive-aggressiveness on the boards. If the people who merged to Dorado was that bothered by Eco speeds and Research speeds, they could have just as easily picked Bella.

I understand how Dorado players are in bad situation and where their frustration is coming from.. But lets not forget they are not majority of players anymore, in current Dorado uni there is 1204 out of which i would say half active players are not from Dorado so lets start acting like that.

- You will find that although it says 1200(approx) players in Dorado. Before the merge, there was 350 players in Dorado 1 month before merge announcement. 250 of the accounts that came into Dorado shortly after, were accounts made to scout out the uni or to lock in a SS. Most likely those accounts will never be used again or very little after that. Final conclusion. 950 players in Dorado. 4 to 5 uni's merged into Dorado. Dorado original population still covers a majority of players.

I'm also guessing that most fleeters in Dorado after merge are upset because they cannot run expeditions like they used to. less pirates means less resources to trade for deuterium. Personally I would actually keep Dorado's settings as it is. Because too many people are whining like girl scouts who can't sell cookies. These players expect such high demands its ridiculous lol.

The way the universe currently sits with original top 1 being 18m points and now that same player sits barely top 100. If there was a change to universe speeds, I would assume that X2 Eco and X2 Research would be more than enough. Anything higher would most definitely tangle off the balance. having 5X eco and 5X research like Mensa had, (which btw is where I came from) makes everything pretty boring in all honesty.

Fleet speed should definitely remain the same. Deut consumption should also remain the same. DF ratio any higher than 35% seems completely pointless.

- Edit -
    My ideas of X2 Eco X2 Research is based on best balance for all three classes in Dorado. If fleeters are that upset by having to spend too much deut. They can always swap over to Commander Class. Which brings me to the next conclusion. If universe speeds do change. Players should be entitled to one free class change after.

The banter is on a good level at the moment chaps, apart from some awful mental images.

Welcome to Dorado to all that have joined.

Milk Milk Lemonade around the corner Fudge is made.
    Jokes aside. You may need to prepare the Hearse. There's gonna be a lot of body bags filled in the upcoming weeks by the look of these arguments LMAO.

I just hope the reduction in combat finds in expos is balanced out with an increased variable to finding res, salvages and items. Otherwise expos become rather obsolete.

They need to remove "nothing" events entirely even if that means reducing the amount of asteroids and salvageable fleets you find, to keep the average yield constant.

Expeditions are literally a frustration generator. Why make a feature that gives you nothing 1/5 of the time? Let expeditions trickle resources nicely.

Over half of my expeditions are nothing at all. whats this? a picture taken for a SuperNova? and then fleet slows. yeah that's real useful, that. Now collectors will be yielding twice as much resource as an explorer. Having Pathfinders will become obsolete and unnecessary. GF thinks we have 300k+ DM to switch to collector or General? Personally I'd rather spend my money elsewhere. Like WoW, or my eSports team.

I just hope the reduction in combat finds in expos is balanced out with an increased variable to finding res, salvages and items. Otherwise expos become rather obsolete. DM has already been nurfed along with chances of finding DM.
    I wonder if GF will make the expeditions worth spending more than 1hr explore times in them, as well. But now that I say this, no doubt someone in the cash making section of GF will be twiddling their thumbs with dollar symbols in their eyes over that suggestion.

Giving away a fleeter account. Conditions are to continue to have it remain within the alliance it is currently bound to, RCI.

Rank 21 power: 22m points.

Rank 52 Eco.

Rank 21 Research.

Rank 13 fleet.

If anyone is interested, dm me. Expecting to give away in the next 3 days latest.

With all the competition leaving the uni or being killed off like above. I might just get lazy and not fleetsave tonight. :crazy:

Well done Naruto, SPQR and thanks for the ride along. Was a pleasure being a part of this.

Bill. Also glad you could also come for the ride along lol.

Shame to see you leave Mensa and Ogame, ManuX. Although we never really spoke. I'm gonna miss having you as a competitor. Cya around.

So, a few days ago Naruto was banned for supposedly scripting. I can vouch as one of his tech guys, he has no such things running on his machines. Naruto doesnt know very well how to set up an Open Broadcaster System (OBS) for twitch and youtube. He doesnt know much about coding or anything of the such. Usually tech helps he receives comes from me. So why is he banned? I definitely suspect GO corruption at play here.

The GO who enforced Naruto's ban in universe Mensa needs to be investigated immediately for foul play and corruption.

The world has recently been rioting because of people in power using corruption, brutality and other means. This shouldnt just apply to one thing but all criteria's, including the online world.

I demand resolution to this matter, immediately.

P.S dont try to remove my message. A screenshot has been taken and with all things considered, trying to hide paper trail of this subject will just prove the corruption that is at play here. Screenshot of this post has been noted upon posting. For twitter purposes later if it is needed.

Nice hit attacker. Speedy recovery defender. I'm sure it wont take long for you to get back into the action. Stay focused and strong!

to those accusing Google Inc of being a spy.

Google Inc is one of my trading partners, whether it be for moonshots or resources. There is nothing else behind that other than this.

Just like I have other trading partners within the same alliance.

No proof need be necessary on this matter. I don't play children's hearsay games.

Would like to say a special thanks to Bishop, who allowed me to commandeer his Mensa account.

I would also like to wish him well on his Choice to saying farewell to Mensa. May the best life has to offer you!

OK enough chit chat. Here's the CR:

On 03-06-2020 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Bishop [RCI]

Destroyer 2.911

Reaper 677

Small Cargo 8.000

Large Cargo 750

Light Fighter 200.000

Heavy Fighter 5.000

Battlecruiser 5.543

Cruiser 57.743

Battleship 10.404

Defender Pelvis IV

Small Cargo 3.718

Large Cargo 5.848

Light Fighter 10.894

Heavy Fighter 5.008

Cruiser 1.287

Battleship 404

Recycler 320

Espionage Probe 26.129

Bomber 399

Destroyer 313

Battlecruiser 786

Reaper 162

Pathfinder 1.102

After the battle ...

Attacker Bishop [RCI]

Destroyer 2.911 ( -0 )

Reaper 677 ( -0 )

Small Cargo 7.686 ( -314 )

Large Cargo 744 ( -6 )

Light Fighter 192.374 ( -7.626 )

Heavy Fighter 4.919 ( -81 )

Battlecruiser 5.540 ( -3 )

Cruiser 57.488 ( -255 )

Battleship 10.402 ( -2 )

Defender Pelvis IV

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!

The attacker captured:

68.720.980 Metal, 15.242.117 Crystal and 7.092.167 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 40.412.000 units.

The defender lost a total of 474.083.000 units.

At these space coordinates now float 180.919.805 metal and 142.265.196 crystal.

The attacker captured a total of 91.055.264 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

The attacker(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 220.332.785

Crystal: 146.958.313

Deuterium: 6.537.167

The attacker(s) made a profit of 373.828.265 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -305.990.980

Crystal: -214.315.117

Deuterium: -44.832.167

The defender(s) lost a total of 565.138.264 units.