Posts by mrks

So my last post here, thanks to all friendly people i met over last few months. For GF i have no positive word. But rather example of good customer support.

Month ago i started to play Eve online again, and off course i didn't have access to email to recover 2 accounts i have in EVE, in Sunday afternoon i opened chat on support page, 1 minute later i was talking to support, gave them old info i had (i didn't play game for 7 years), 15 minutes later i logged into game with both acc. I mean they support players over weekend not sure this happens with GF.
    Support could not know if i will pay monthly sub or play free version, in both cases i got first class support. Here they can even see i did spent some money (even 1.2M DM left that is like 50 euro if i am not mistaken, and that is much more than month or two sub for some AAA class mmo, not this game build with few lines of js in front and php in back) and they do not care, so if they do not care for people who pay they really do not give a f... for people who do not spend money.
    So in case of Eve i was so happy that i paid monthly sub for both accounts, in case of Ogame i am deleting account.

Farewell

Mrkva

Anyway i decided to delete account. More i think about it i do not want to play with 1x eco just to have 1x fleet speed and alternative to it is fast unis that i have no time. And to wait for server settings change few months i have no patience left. Support for this game is horrible. Announcing gameplay breaking changes 2-3 days before applying them, and this is not exception but more like rule how GF operates. How can i plan something if i have no timeline what is coming next, This is strategy game so we have to plan something...

Pasiphae is few months all uni and in a way they change settings, it is not like we played for long time. If i knew that than i would start to play on uni1 it would make more sense. How can we compete with speed acc few years old that was originally announced. Who is making those plans?

And on top of everything you can not even make one menu to work, what a joke.

My only regret is I can not claim refund for all unused DM i have left, but in same time i know GF will never get any more money from me, NEVER!

Anyway i decided to delete account. More i think about it i do not want to play with 1x eco just to have 1x fleet speed and alternative to it is fast unis that i have no time. And to wait for server settings change few months i have no patience left. Support for this game is horrible. Announcing gameplay breaking changes 2-3 days before applying them. How can i plan something if i have no timeline what is coming next, This is strategy game so we have to plan something...

And on top of everything you can not even make one menu to work, what a joke.

My only regret is I can not claim refund for all unused DM i have left, but in same time i know GF will never get any money from me, NEVER!

If they have dev who can not fix dropdown in javascript or php or whatever than that guy should be fired, at least i know in company where i work i would lose my job as frontend dev.

As i said i do not want to be moved before Sunday evening and from what i heard once i ask support they do it when they like not when i want!

So i just checked my merge options and i have only one target uni instead of 3.

I am playing on Pasiphae and I wanted to move to Dorado.
    My plan is to wait until last moment with merge to get bit more res from x6 eco, but now it looks I can not even do it. If i can not merge to 1x fleet speed uni i have only one option, v-mode and delete acc.

Also I am not interested in idea that someone move my account before Sunday evening. Since I was paying customer and I know officially it is not important but in reality it is important without people like me who pays there is no profit for GF so i was expecting way better support and preparation that this.

My ingame name is Mrkva.

Oh and I know that legally forcing me to uni with change settings can be by the book, but I think we all know i sign up for one uni setting that are now going to change. I wanted 1x uni fleet speed and good lvl eco and r, what we are offered is crap 1x fleet speed and snail 1x economy. As best part my uni is what less than 6 months old what kind of joke is that. I come back to ogame after 15 years out of nostalgia when i played in 2004-2005, I see now this was big mistake. And i almost talked in few of my friends who also played in past to come back. There is no way they do it now, i just told them to avoid GF games.

Heh, last time i played ogame it was 2004-2005 uni2 on .ba, i remember 13-15k active players in that uni. That was before acs existed, expos or even battlecruisers. And than one day after 15 years i remembered ogame and checked if game exist and it just happen that Pasiphae open. So i started again. I like 1x fleet speed, i have things to do in real life :)

But also i like faster economy, problem is if there is not many active players mines are only thing to do and slow eco does not help.

But it will be fun to go back to those settings at least for short while if i do not get bored fast.

I was happy for few minutes that we got 1x fleet speed option as target, but than i seen Dorado have eco 1x that is going to be pain since GF is not going to upgrade this to 6 or 7. I didn't even notice there is uni with so low eco :)

But even that is better than 3 or 6 x fleet speed. I am just not sure many people from 1x unis will play for long with those settings unless Dorado get boost to eco speed.

It is possible, some time after all merges, to see if the respective users of said universes wish for different settings. That might take some time though.

That is what i am saying it will take time for that to happen and people by their nature are not really patient unless we have clear idea when is this voting going to happen. In my case i will give it a try and than see if i want to wait.

I was happy for few minutes that we got 1x fleet speed option as target, but than i seen Dorado have eco 1x that is going to be pain since GF is not going to upgrade this to 6 or 7. I didn't even notice there is uni with so low eco :)

But even that is better than 3 or 6 x fleet speed. I am just not sure many people from 1x unis will play for long with those settings unless Dorado get boost to eco speed.

I have question about planet temp and positions in upcoming merge of unis in org.

So in case my planet location in target uni is taken, my planet is put on some random position in solar system. Now if my planet in exodus uni is in position 15 and now ends in position 1 in target uni will my planet changed temp or keep value i have now.

I payed for relocations of all my planets to position 15 and i really do not want to lose cold temp for deut.

I know we get few free relocations if that happens but that number is lower than 10 and with my luck i could end with 10 or more planets in different position after merge.

Thanks.

So i am playing on Pasiphae that is only few months old 1x fleet speed uni and now only choice i have is to go to 3 or 6x fleet speed uni.

Main reason i come back to ogame was to relax and have fun in slow uni where there is no rush. My top 10 account is now going to become nice farm for big guys cos if i go to toilet without smartphone they have time to farm me!!!

And i do want more active uni. And i do not care if i fall 500 places on lead board but i want 1x fleet!