I was testing OGlight for past two weeks and I must say I am impressed.
There are just few things that bothers me and interfere with my playstyle. The main problem revolves around "pre-settings" (SC/LC/PF/SP, transport/deploy, and keeping small amount of resources on planet/moon) being universal and not specific, meaning that we are not able to set it differently for specific planets and moons. But I have also some other suggestions that would, I think, improve experience (all of the suggestions here should be toggleable in settings):
1. Like I said, it would be nice to set transport ships and mission (transport or deploy) differently for each planet and each moon. Also, you should be able to set kept resources differently for each planet/moon.
2. Locked transport should take into consideration resources that are already on the planet/moon and it should subtract it from send resources.
3. I am missing some shortcut for fleetsave routine in Fleet page (again, specific for each moon). Also, I think it would be nice to leave certain amount of ships (like "kept recourses" in Fleet II) when you select this mission/shortcut or when you select "all ships" (like some probes, for example).
4. Somehow five colors are too few for me Maybe consider adding more colors, like orange, green, maybe even pink.
5. I think activity timer should update with arriving/returning fleet and not just when you load a page from a different planet/moon. So that it shows you how others sees you, not just when you were last looking at a planet's page.
6. Attacks from spy table should send extra amount of ships, so that it picks up also the recourses that were produced on a farm while your ships were flying there.
I think that's all Anyway, it's incredible what you have done and that it works so smooth! Keep it up! Cheers
Thanks for the feedback, appreciated!
Here are some answers:
1. Its not planned to individually configure missions / kept ressources for each planet / moon.
2. Locked transport can already take into consideration resources on the targeted planet (the "-" button). It wont be set by default, as this feature is also used as a todo-list for a lot of players. Plus, it will force players without Commander to check the targeted planet anyway, so no real use...
3. This is already in the OGL todo-list.
4. OGL has 11 color tags, not 5.
5. The "live activity" is not doable, not in a "light" maner, at least.
6. Attacks from spy table already send an extra 7% ship bonus.