Posts by shinesun

Ahoy!

We will activate in all servers a 7 days daily bonus through the reward system event.

How does it work?
    - Every day you log in in your account you'll get 100 tritium (commanding staff gives the 20% extra).
    - The event has 7 tiers.
    - Each tier will ask you for an extra 100 tritium. If you log in daily, you'll be able to collect every single day's reward.

The event starts on 9th of February at 14:00 CET and ends on the 16th of February at 14:00 CET

Vážení hráči!

Na všetkých serveroch aktivujeme 7-dňový denný bonus prostredníctvom udalosti systému odmien.

Ako to funguje?

- Každý deň, keď sa prihlásite do svojho účtu, dostanete 100 trícií (áno, veliteľský štáb dáva ďalších 20%).

- Udalosť má 7 úrovní.

- Každá úroveň od vás bude vyžadovať ďalších 100 trícií. Ak sa prihlásite denne, budete môcť získať odmenu za každý deň.

Udalosť začína 9. februára o 14:00 SEČ a končí 16. februára o 14:00 (14:10 nové vesmíry) SEČ

Tímová OGame

Ahoy!

Tuesday, February 7 at 14:00 CET, we will be applying version 9.1.3 to PTS.

The update for the Live universes is planned as:
    - February 9 at 10:00 on OGame.org
    - February 9 at 13:00 on all the other communities

Changelog:
    - Fixed being able to build ships while their last condition was still in progress.
    - Fixed the loading times of the detailed info of ships and defence structures being too long under certain conditions.
    - Fixed an issue on the OGame Mobile app with demolishing the Biosphere Farm when you did not have sufficient energy.

Your OGame Team

Ahoy!

Tuesday, February 7 at 14:00 CET, we will be applying version 9.1.3 to PTS.

The update for the Live universes is planned as:
    - February 9 at 10:00 on OGame.org
    - February 9 at 13:00 on all the other communities

Changelog:
    - Fixed being able to build ships while their last condition was still in progress.
    - Fixed the loading times of the detailed info of ships and defence structures being too long under certain conditions.
    - Fixed an issue on the OGame Mobile app with demolishing the Biosphere Farm when you did not have sufficient energy.

Your OGame Team

Hi!

From February 4-5 (all server time), we are having a 30% Happy Day for all servers younger than 12 months.

The servers older than 12 months will have an 100% Happy Day running.

announcement_ogame_en_c8406187c81cf663b2e8fabdc77893a8.jpg

Kind regards,

Your OGame Team

Vážení hráči!

4. až 5. februára máme 30% šťastný deň pre všetky servery otvorené za posledných 12 mesiacov.

Servery otvorené skôr ako 12 mesiacov budú mať 100% šťastný deň!

Poznámka: začiatok o 18:00 (serverový čas)

announcement_ogame_en_c8406187c81cf663b2e8fabdc77893a8.jpg

Ahoy!

Currently there are some accounts that were affected before with some loading issues while trying to build some defenses/ships, that are taking a few clicks or even longer loadings to open.

It has been reported already and we will let you know when a fix will be applied as soon as possible (it won't be today tho, I'm sorry).

Until then, one point that might be not helping it even more:

- Addons

Disabling addons is not a must and won't solve it, but without addons I can tell that the affected ships/defenses will open with a few tries or little patience (believe me, I know, I was one of the unlucky ones affected with it).

Also the hard reload (Ctrl+Shift+R) is never a bad idea and never hurts anyone.

Best regards,

Your OGame Team

Ahoy!

Currently there are some accounts that were affected before with some loading issues while trying to build some defenses/ships, that are taking a few clicks or even longer loadings to open.

It has been reported already and we will let you know when a fix will be applied as soon as possible (it won't be today tho, I'm sorry).

Until then, one point that might be not helping it even more:

- Addons

Disabling addons is not a must and won't solve it, but without addons I can tell that the affected ships/defenses will open with a few tries or little patience (believe me, I know, I was one of the unlucky ones affected with it).

Also the hard reload (Ctrl+Shift+R) is never a bad idea and never hurts anyone.

Best regards,

Your OGame Team

Ahoy!

On Wednesday, February 1, we will apply version 9.1.2 on live universes.

As usual we will have a 2 phases maintenance:

- 10:00 CET we will apply on OGame.org universes

- 13:00 CET we will apply to the rest of the communities.

Changelog:

- Fixed several inconsistencies on the lifeform player bonus page.

- Fixed an issue that could block you from sending fleet to another planet.

- Fixed the Empire View displaying wrong values for Energy.

- Several fixes and improvements in the back end.

- Graveyard transfers will not grant free relocations anymore

Best regards,

Your OGame Team