Posts by malcolmgranger84

The problem I had with the game was: While I was in my game, the fleet attack was coming. In the face of the incoming attack, I wanted to deploy my fleet from the moon to the planet 2 minutes before the battle. But I got a warning that the fleet was at war. When I went to the fleet menu, I couldn't see my fleet. But my mines (metals, crystals and deteriums) were standing on my moon. the attacking player was also often making a probe attack. Is that why I got a warning that the fleet entered the war? And then that's why I couldn't see my fleet in the fleet menu. I do not know. As a result, I couldn't do anything because I couldn't see my fleet in the fleet menu.

Well, is there any development regarding the transfer item? It's been a year and still no action. While people were waiting for the item to come, they got cold from the game. Mergers in countries continue or are they over? When the mergers were completed, it was said that the item would be opened. kewlness Thank you :sixstars:

Thank you.:sixstars: