Posts by lorddlo26

this is my stats in military points as it will show build military points + lost military points and military points left

as you can see it all add's up IE to my current military points left now if someone has well over that they have some how magicly made fleet without building it!!

like this as you can see it does not add up at all you can never have more military points then built military points now only this but you also need to take away the lost military points away also which would then mean it would give you total military points this account would have!!

military points built = 26 486 113

military points lost = 7 573 554

now you need to take away those lost from those built which would give you his military points.

military points = 18 912 559

but the player some how has = 30 968 763

so - the military points he is ment to have from those he has gives you the magicly appeard fleet that should not be!!!

total = 12 056 204 is extra fleet which got this account to where it is!!!

LOL i am not in ADL and the stats prove it all you need to do is look at the stats on mmorpg-stats LOL and you can tell someone grew 12 million points in fleet more then built fleet not hard to work it out that you can never have more fleet then built fleet as the built fleet - the lost fleet = your total fleet anything above that is fleet that should not even be there and well when someone has 12 million fleet above that kinda says it all TBH i even looked at mine and well it all add's up and well this one players does not work it out :)

also GameForge and Ogame never give compensation due to someones cheating as they simply say you should look after your fleet better but but thing is to VM till said player is perma banned finally as this player has already been banned twice and still came out of it *SIGH*

well at the moment most of the server is in VM due to a cheat a known cheat and a proven cheat but at the moment no action taken against this cheat can not say names or anything lol but yeah we all know on uni!!!!

LOL DM abusers please define this as i am sure it is a ingame currency to which help's support Ogame/GameForge and your saying players should not do so otherwise being called DM abusers by players such as your self, what players choose to do with their money is there choice not yours infact that is boarder line bullying!! how ever ether players spend it or they dont does not matter where it comes from at all LOL!!

Non-CR posts are not allowed in a war CR Thread. Post moved to declaration thread (already noticed above). ~Rav3n

LOL hell last night insta built a shed load dont get me wrong saying one side use's DM and someone else does not is wrong since we all know you/we all use DM it is part of the game and not worth moaning or even complaining about !!

Non-CR posts are not allowed in a war CR Thread. Post moved to declaration thread (already noticed above). ~Rav3n

lorddlo26 You have to ask him how many ressources he get looted and how many DS lost/ninjaed before the fight :)

Tizoc I let u publish the new CR :)

if it was before the war it does not count as a war CR lol which is my point you made the war dec all i see is since then nothing from the guys that war dec LOL

grats Tiz m8 nice to see those being declared war on stepping up tho not much from those that declared the war :s

Non-CR posts are not allowed in a war CR Thread. Noticed and post moved to declaration thread. ~Rav3n