Posts by LonestarX

:censored:. it's a nice ninja, bit crowded but i guess y'all organised well. RIP gala sorry to see you crash, hope you recover fast :)

to the boys: i swear y'all don't know half :censored:that goes around in the top. the allegiances, the pacts etc :fatgreengrin: but hey, i like to see you keep going at it even after mostly everyone moved on. best of luck!

notice given for language and censored,

letssled

So I've been reading this neat book I found in a thrift shop, "How to legally double your fleet in Ogame" and I got to this interesting 20s rule chapter and I got a quick question. if I have someone timing my fleet and i can't ninja it and a random citizen spies me, they (attacker and spier) get banned for 2 weeks and have to return the res from the crash but I get my fleet back and also keep the wreckage and whatever DF i could gather, right? Asking for a friend :)

First impressions:

-Infinity imo has a more user friendly and modern design but I guess this is because it was developed more recently. I like the fact that the planet icons are a bit bigger, easier to read the resources (i keep the resource show in planet icon ON)

-The statistics (which were a part I very much liked in infinity, the expedition) look nicer in infinity

-Sats calculation and autocomplete are bugged (showing you need to build more sats than you actually need) in both but at least oglight has autocomplete where infinity just shows you the number

-I like the repeat last fleet in oglight

-I LOVE the "building lock" thing and easily having to transfer from a moon/planet to that planet exactly the res you need in oglight, very useful

-I don't like that oglight doesn't show total amount of time and res needed for multi-levels building like infinity but on the plus side, the lock can help you with total res needed cos i wanted to know the total amount so i can ship it to the planet so anyways

All in all, I'm in doubt which to keep but for the moment I'll stay a bit more on oglight and see how I like it. I wish it was still worked on

Thanks to the maker for all the work

there is no way to read the report and recall in 2 seconds.

Funny, you never use multi-tab ogame? side-by-side? one for message, one for fleet movement?

As for your question, the answer is to simulate if def insta built enough def for me to recall or not. For example in my particular case above, def built enough for draw but not enough for me to lose so I let the attack go ahead even if i lost loot. But it could've been worse and he could've had me lose and then it wouldn't be worth it.

i am hella confused but oglight is very similar to infinity. i will check it out, perhaps i like it more than infinity. thanks

Exactly, which makes the whole idea of spying before TIMED attacks pointless, with the sole purpose of such action (as described in original post) being bugusing.

You're dead wrong and you don't even know it. I almost ended up bonked by a player who desperately decided to last second wallet up and sprout some plasmas in my face. and before you say

look below and tell me how I can delay my fleet in a situation like this where other player is even closer behind me

Safety probing should be legal and this whole mess is just GF's mess thrown in to fix a former bigger mess. Matter of fact, not sure which is the bigger mess, fleets getting locked because of bad code or people banned from safety probing.

Anyways, my 2 cents

This uni is an awful choice if you want a peaceful game.

Wish someone told me this before joining. Looking at the buttload of vmodes and the cr section gave me the wrong impression but it's ok, I see people are happy with how it is and as democracy goes, I'm a minority so I'll learn to adjust my expectations and I'll get used to it, no worries. Looking at other unis speed change request posts their chats (even if not in agreement) were much more nicer lol, guess I have to adjust my expectations for this as well and get used to the attitude around here. Considering all the replies, I guess the topic is closed for my req. Cheers

If you want to play in a 2x fleet speed go back to graveyard and go for it.

I am actually playing on a x2 war as well so I know how it is, haven't played on x4 before and thus my realisation just now

Your statement in this universe won't change even with the 2x fleet speed trust me.

Not sure what you mean but I assure you that yes, I would feel better even with the 2x war speed, trust me.

There is no such thing as miner uni.

if you check, there is a game called “farmville”, you can have fan with that.

Why the elitistic free attack comment? this reeks of the good ol' 15 year olds fortnite comments "GIT GUD". Can't we debate like mature people without passive aggressiveness ?

I'm a bit shocked to see one can't have an opinion or proposal here without getting jumped and ganked. I formulated the original post as politely, objectively and nicely as possible yet I get sh@t on like I insulted your families lol. It was just a request, feel free to nay it and say you don't agree and it's good as it is right now, why make it personal and nasty?

"crashed your fleet" is an overstatement. i had no fleet. i had expo stuff. airclever's hit label is more appropriate, "cargo slap". "cried every time" is an overstatement. As for annoying, this is the only time i've posted here and it's not even a complaint. it was more of a disappointment statement, i'm not complaining about being careless with my fleet or getting crashed, I was merely stating a disappointment at my failed judgement of what i thought it was. as for the dead uni, i'm not gonna play the old song everyone around here seems to be playing (basically one ally to rule them all), i don't care that much for the reasons of why it's dead. NS can rule quasar for eternity (pun intended) for all I care, I'll just play along and mind my business, I'm not a fleeter. just a casual peasant expo'ing and mining. Anyways

As for Airclever

That is exactly what I did and I am kind of shocked to see you respond with this much more vitriol in public as opposed to our private conversation after the hit.

I think I expressed my disappointment too subtle or sarcastic in our private conv and that's why you didn't quite get how I felt. Anyways, for me it's water under the bridge, I think I was irrationally expecting too much and in the end salted myself. Cheers

piink reviving this for a new change req (even though I already know what will be the result), x2 war pls. this is supposed to be a miner uni and yet it has the highest war speed among all miner unis by far. Yes, it also has the highest eco but the war speed is still too high considering this. Should be x3 or best to be x2. Please and thank you

The fleet speed is perfect as it is right now. Next time try to do a nice fleetsave to prevent your fleet from destruction instead of complaining here about the fleet speed

sorry but what has one to do with another? me being crashed and the valid arguments about uni speed (in relation to other miner unis) have nothing to do with each other. the arguments i presented are valid even if i were or were not crashed. and like i said in the OP, i predicted the backlash result.. Not sure why you felt the need to bring up my crash instead of comment on the actual proposal but to each his own.

piink reviving this for a new change req (even though I already know what will be the result), x2 war pls. this is supposed to be a miner uni and yet it has the highest war speed among all miner unis by far. Yes, it also has the highest eco but the war speed is still too high considering this. Should be x3 or best to be x2. Please and thank you

decided not to go in out of a bit of respect.

i guess it only goes so much lol.

but at that point it'd be insanity to not take it.

not insanity, still respect. thought we were friendly (not necessarily friends) since you traded some ms for res etc. didn't expect... umm.. people... hunting for fleets even on christmas eve, my mistake i guess. not sad about the loss, sad about my failed judgement of character. would've traded all the deut i had since i'm not a fleeter at best possible rates IF you would've asked. Heck I would've probably given you some free deut just for the decency of warning me on disc that my fleet is on the ground since we chat there every now and then. You traded a constant profit for a one time shot, hope it was worth it. Alas, like I said, it was all my mistake. Not a sorrow loser, just disappointed, I value people more than ships/res. Congrats

No rest even in a dead uni, i guess graveyard is the only place one can have peace lol

"space girls stories" hmmmm I wonder what this creature is trying to communicate...

new top 48329589 whatever this uni's dead and it ain't gonna be beaten anyway lmao, congrats DevilSpawn for having the second biggest tombstone in this universe, well earned!

On 19-12-2021 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Galacticos [Fury]

Light Fighter 80.000

Heavy Fighter 10.000

Cruiser 13.836

Battleship 26.457

Battlecruiser 22.695

Destroyer 10.240

Reaper 2.016

Defender DevilSpawn [Mead]

Small Cargo 13.840

Large Cargo 7.920

Light Fighter 143.326

Heavy Fighter 6.829

Cruiser 15.514

Battleship 7.514

Colony Ship 1

Recycler 48

Espionage Probe 60.858

Bomber 1.049

Destroyer 601

Deathstar 1

Battlecruiser 5.242

Reaper 444

Pathfinder 2.546

Gauss Cannon 29

After the battle ...

Attacker Galacticos [Fury]

Light Fighter 21.718 ( -58.282 )

Heavy Fighter 4.386 ( -5.614 )

Cruiser 10.587 ( -3.249 )

Battleship 25.619 ( -838 )

Battlecruiser 22.363 ( -332 )

Destroyer 10.224 ( -16 )

Reaper 2.016 ( -0 )

Defender DevilSpawn [Mead]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!

The attacker captured:

77.508.653 Metal, 13.230.000 Crystal and 46.289.908 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 463.989.000 units.

The defender lost a total of 2.530.646.000 units.

At these space coordinates now float 892.126.233 metal and 484.158.768 crystal.

The attacker captured a total of 137.028.561 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

The attacker(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 647.494.886

Crystal: 367.257.768

Deuterium: 34.571.908

The attacker(s) made a profit of 1.049.324.562 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -1.582.018.653

Crystal: -874.546.000

Deuterium: -211.109.908

The defender(s) lost a total of 2.667.674.561 units.