Posts by Player 1

PANDEMIC and Desperado : a lot of defending yourself, but do you admit that your playing style isn't very appreciated? That's what this is about. It's about your style of play. I'm peaceful but when i see players play like you two i get annoyed and want to hit them ingame, but i can only use words.

Pandemic: i wanted to push you away from that threatening position. And no, i didn't expect 250 !!!!! missile attacks. Whatever you say, that is exaggerated and tells me you got an issue.

I'll probably never pay to play a game online, but May i do a crazy suggestion? How about battles without losses?

It's exactly what it sounds like. We can battle, but nobody loses their ships. The combat still resolves in a win or loss, but the ships being undestroyable would make it interesting i think.

Hi, I have gotten into a conflict with an alliance because some people of that alliance harassed me and i bit back.

I imagine that the root of the problem comes from this statement. When you say that you got into a conflict with that alliance, what happened? Have they reacted to something they thought you did wrong or did they overreact to something you did or said? Or did they target you out of the blue? I see from your stats that you do not have a huge fleet so I am wondering if they are after getting resources or something.

I am a defensive player and get into conflict with players that (to my standards) harass more than play.

In the meantime i figured out what was the objective of this bullying, and that's to stimulate me to copy their playing style and build rocket silos. It was supposed to be a lesson and a payback for my big mouth,

The result of 250 (25 pages of reports!) seems more like an emotional reaction to me than a lesson. I'm over the getting annoyed part, so that's very good, but i think it shouldn't be possible for a player who's ten times stronger to sabotage defenseless players lie that. It's about fair play and fun. This is harassment

i do that. I know how to play. And i've played before. I didn't expect it to be possible to shoot my defence that easy wih rockets (in time, the attacker still has to do the clicks) I generally don't get into trouble except when they react much more severe than me.

I do the attacks because it is the only thing i can do. It's that or nothing. Or if you have any tips on how to get back at someone with ten times more points than you? I also want to keep that planet locked so later tonight i can try to blow it up before i go into holiday mode. I might be weak but i got some weapons to fight .

I've also decided to quit that uni and do something else with my time.

That's how it is, the moon destruction attempts failed so the 4 planets without a moon aren't new. The 3 moons and 5 planets without a defence on the other hand, that's new.

What i fear most, is that I'm suspicious that this alliance THE GAME is sytematically bullying players like this.

What I do is give them red triangles in return and try to obstruct their gameplay. I've also tried to contact a couple of ally members but there isn't really a response.

The ironic thing is that i was planning to use this account as a seeding account for new players to feed off. So even if my account ends up moonless and defenseless, it will still benefit enough players.

I'd like to bring some joy in this game, and i don't get off at destroying a fleet anymore, so i am working out games that can be played within ogame. I should probably contact an admin for that.

Thank you for the advice and i'll just wait unitl they realise they're spending way too much energy on something negative and go from there. I don't know their ages, for all i know they could be kids. But i'd like an option to ban players ingame. Like on facebook. They don't see me, i don't see them. That's a perfect world xD

Hi, I have gotten into a conflict with an alliance because some people of that alliance harassed me and i bit back.

It begun to derail after a player with 10 times more points than me spend some dark matter on moving a colony next to my hp. I saw this, and imagined he would be trying to take down my moon there.

To desencourage this, i made the choice to biuild defence on my moons. It has worked in the past, and i am used to play with smart players who go for profit, and not emotional players, who just want to destroy you.

This afternnon my account suffered a series of attacks, and survived a couple of moon destructions. However, the player decided to send missiles to 5 closeby targets, spending in total over 110 times 50 missiles to my defences. Effectively destroying it.

Now, personally it doen't damage me, but generally i am appaled to see that there are such scumbag players. Sorry, and no sorry, i find this infantile and it is clearly set to destroy someones amusement in the game.

And that's the issue. There are players like that, immature players, who are just out to annoy you. The best part of it all, is that he asked his alliance members to help him and get on my back as well.

I find this pathetic and i spoke to the person in question about this, but he's a liar and showed me that his personality is not one i would get along with.

But where's the limit? I expect that alliance to destroy all of my moons within a couple of days, so then i'll be without moons and defence, knowing that to rebuild it, i'll have to invest 5 times to 10 more resources to build it then for them to destroy this. Building rockets isn't a solution because they can build and send 50 rockets every minute while i can only dream of that (if i wanted that)

I've heard about the option to headhunt, but then i need someone who fulfills it, and even then, it's not a solution for other players who are experiencing the same bully tactics as me.

Any advice is welcome, and anyone from the alliance THE GAME: shame on you for being in such an alliance. I'm sure it's fun laughing at the common adversaries, but have yo ever considered these are people? It's not because you are unhappy that you must try to take the fun out of this game.

Thank you for reading,

peace