Posts by Gollum

Guys secret is simple here is the solution put some fleet in shypyard use a detroit and leave some fleet in shypyard when u modify the points it will let you migratr to any server but u need like a big points moove or loose. That is the solution works 100% . You asp .net programmer on gameforge suck when it comes to behavioral design pattern . I am accepting donations for this coupons of dm :))

I have the solution but i will keep it for myself :) as gameforge f… me with this merge :)). And i mean i only saw volans and now i see full when i want :)

All my friends in atlas got oberon as merge list i am the only one that doesnt have oberon in my list gameforge has a problem with me ?? Is it personal ? I made a ticket

Guys indeed my point is where i will land i will drop 10 k and be rank 1 as usual and sleep with my fleet on like a boss :)) gonna be a hard decision on which universe to land on :D

As for who i am i :)) i am punisher i am here since 2 org you won”t see more skilled people then me :)) the thing is there are players that have billions in fleet and u say that is competition i couldnt get that fleet even if i crush the entire universe so please be realistic stop insulting and grant us for fools i am rank 1 151 mil points i will be in bella rank 47 and rank 1 has 3000 mil points how will i ever reach him in 100 years ?:))

Kewless i am speaking about the difference of points between the ranks you not liking me we know that allready :)) but think of the people under me they will enter newbie protection in the merge and they are top 50 here lolz :)) so i dont see how this is fair. As for piggy bank i was reffering to officers and mine booster plus other stuff not buying packages :) . Without me and other players like me gameforge wouldnt have the money to keep this game and that means without people like me you wouldnt be here :) so i pay your tickets you should speak nice with me :). Nobody from atlas will merge to the new uni so u lost the entire atlas good luck . I speak in the name of Atlas.

So please let me understand atlas will merge with one of the targeted unis ? Like from rank 1 i will be top 100? Is this for real ?? :)) well u just lost yourselfs a big piggy bank provider :)) good luck

My problem is with these blackholes i am sending 50 k bc waves for pirates and aliens i got 3 blackholes in 3 days plus aliens which made my losses to 175 k bc usually i pull a little profit at 1 wh a week considering the deut and the battles but this time i lost a lot which is not profitable at all . Pls get the wormholes out of the game or do something about this wtf i am playing to loose points as a discoverer ?

I have found that when that happens to me, if I switch between Mobile and normal view, the banner moves to where I can see and click the X to close it. Then it stays closed. I do have Officers activated.

no mate that is incorect u can,t switch back to normal view once you have the banner on the only way to get the x on the banner is to have officers full and be on a moon end of discussion . If gameforge doesn,t want us to use mobile version at least let us know we can pay for it.

Story time . This guy went out of v mode and attacked my colonies like a bad ass he is i started farming him every day .

Me and leto worked this week on Tiryakihasanpas moons so this night we md 4 moons . His fleet was deploying to 1 300. So i stayed and spammed lanx like a robot because he pissed me. I knew when he fleetsaved aproximativelly and i got his recall time. I went on the way back and killed him D . The thing is even if u deploy i will still recycle you:).:borg:

[align=center]

On 30-12-2021 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker GoLLum [MoFsE]

Deathstar 518

Battlecruiser 150.000

Defender Tiryakihasanpasa

Small Cargo 9.543

Large Cargo 7.766

Light Fighter 72.510

Heavy Fighter 2.390

Cruiser 6.216

Battleship 4.883

Recycler 14.968

Espionage Probe 38.373

Bomber 213

Destroyer 2.034

Battlecruiser 530

Reaper 98

Pathfinder 3.387

After the battle ...

Attacker GoLLum [MoFsE]

Deathstar 518 ( -0 )

Battlecruiser 149.758 ( -242 )

Defender Tiryakihasanpasa

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!

The attacker captured:

144.439.694 Metal, 27.892.981 Crystal and 11.013.507 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 20.570.000 units.

The defender lost a total of 1.665.492.000 units.

At these space coordinates now float 786.050.400 metal and 469.432.000 crystal.

The attacker captured a total of 183.346.182 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

The attacker(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 923.230.094

Crystal: 487.644.981

Deuterium: 7.383.507

The attacker(s) made a profit of 1.418.258.582 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -1.119.742.694

Crystal: -605.002.981

Deuterium: -124.092.507

The defender(s) lost a total of 1.848.838.182 units.