Posts by Friend

While I don't agree in opinion, I like slow unis lol. I'd like to just raise a voice for a similar concern/suggestion.

More player input in uni settings. Cause I'm coming from Cetus uni, and most if not almost ALL are disappointed with the settings there.

I'm guessing, being cetus a new universe, why the hell you register in there if you are not happy with the settings lol

Long story short. Like the speed, dislike the "rank 1" for pretty obvious reasons (check cetus CR) and dislike probe storage (as it invites bots) and dislike no ACS (as it guarantees botters/rule abusers safety).

And the other uni I come from is 1x speed, like this new one. I don't like that.

My dream uni currently is a 3-5x even speed uni, with no probe storage, ACS on. And I know at least 30-40 other on discord who wants similarly.

Yeah, I don't mean it as a personal insult. I just wish we had a system that provided players more input - as it feels now, I've been waiting for a military uni for the better part of 3 months now.

The gameplay I want isn't being provided and I, a simple-minded disgruntled player, simply voice my concern/opinion here.

I have a vision of a vote running perpetually, when X number of players vote for a type of uni such an uni is opened. So players can push for a new uni they want. Obviously I've probably missed some issue with that method too. As I said, simple minded I am :)

While I don't agree in opinion, I like slow unis lol. I'd like to just raise a voice for a similar concern/suggestion.

More player input in uni settings. Cause I'm coming from Cetus uni, and most if not almost ALL are disappointed with the settings there.

When ESP probe ön we can easily farm inactives and can built more quickly

you forget one thing mate, you are not alone in the universe. you would find nothing on inactive players, cause evryone would farm with probes, so you wouldnt have income.

More likely in my opinion he did not forget that and knows just how few tools GOs have to stop botting. Even when 20+ players all report an obvious scripter.

Personally, the issues I've had since the update has been local issues. I,e antigamereborn for example trying to load elements which are no longer in the same place etc.

I did notice loading 50 spy reports at once is slow though, but I suggest looking at scrips and browser performance data and see if something is off. Just a suggestion. :)

Version 7.2.1:

[Bugfix] Inactive player detection (for coloring & highlighting)
    [Bugfix] Remove all highlights when changing system

Merry Christmas to everyone, have a nice holiday!

This was what I was missing last night, thank you very much and 100% understanding of time it takes. Big virtual hugs for you!

Tough crowd. Maybe write your own program if you aren't satisfied with this one.

Only one ungrateful person. Rest of us express only support :)

I'd just like to also say looking forward to some functionality being restored. For me it's namely tagging people in galaxy view I'm missing right now. Thanks for the work though and it's understandable things take time this time of the year. Take care, any update would be greatly appreciated but I also see that's a double-edged sword with people like we've seen in this thread.