Posts by Yain

Congratz. The only issue i have with the story is that you got rewarded for Dirty fs-ing and this guy did not. :) Def fr

I had friends to help me, as you also had friends to come and give a hand, his FS was longer than mine, he had time to call friends if he had them, we might have fallen into the same error, but the persons and the situations were not the same <3

It was a long day, started popping his moon since 5am, managed to pop the moon in the 2nd try without losing any RIP despite he being online and tried to counter my RIPs with dessies, but i sent my BCs to defend the MDs, locked it to the 1st MD attack and then slowed it to try to catch the 700 dessies he had ready to JG, but he backed up without dessies (or didnt react fast enough to JG the dessies from G7)... got the fleet in the phalanx and timed everything perfect to 1 second... My biggest and longest solo attack so far, I basically did the same MofS (Helga) did to me, I learned from my fails (dirty FS), and now GasGiant will too. Sent him a msg after the attack wishing him a fast recovery, we have been spying and attacking since the beginning of the uni but I was never able to fully catch him until today.

Special thanks to Captain Buggy who was my MD backup, ComradeT for the defending MD with slows suggestion and to Frost who has teached me a lot in this game and also wrote the following poem for the attack <3

In the vast expanse of the cosmos, the great ruler Yain observed the movements of his adversary, GasGiant, with the patience of a predator. GasGiant, in his hubris, dispatched his formidable fleet from the moon's sanctuary, not knowing that the path he chose was fraught with peril. Yain, whose eyes missed nothing, seized the moment. With a silent command, he unleashed his most fearsome weapons—death stars, engines of destruction that blotted out the stars themselves. They surged towards GasGiant's moon, a celestial body doomed to devastation...The moon, once a symbol of GasGiant's strength, became a testament to his folly. Yain's death stars, with their inexorable firepower, reduced it to cosmic dust. As GasGiant's fleet made its return, confident in their unchallenged might, Yain's battle cruisers emerged from the shadow of a nebula. The battle that ensued was titanic, a clash of metal and might that echoed through the void. Lasers seared the blackness of space, and ships shattered under the relentless assault. Yain's battle cruisers , with their inexorable firepower, fight the GasGiant's fleet, caught in the maelstrom on their way back,that fought valiantly but in vain. The space around them became a graveyard of twisted metal and lost dreams. In the end, Yain stood victorious, his dominion unchallenged, his power absolute. The wreckage of GasGiant's once-mighty fleet served as a stark reminder to all—the cosmos belonged to Yain, and he would brook no challenge to his supremacy. And so, the tale of the great battle cruisers and the moon's demise was etched into the annals of the galaxy, a story of strategy, might, and the consequences of a perilous journey through the stars. (edited)

Thanks everyone for reading, here's the report :)

On 08-06-2024 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Yain [A-A-A]

Large Cargo 40.001

Light Fighter 468.284

Heavy Fighter 16.629

Cruiser 5.901

Battleship 4.287

Espionage Probe 1

Bomber 3.562

Destroyer 2.365

Battlecruiser 94.303

Reaper 3.058

Pathfinder 17.599

Defender GasGiant [IamGROOT]

Small Cargo 89.472

Large Cargo 45.460

Light Fighter 137.046

Heavy Fighter 27.419

Cruiser 16.847

Battleship 7.653

Recycler 1.659

Espionage Probe 52.656

Bomber 5.135

Destroyer 2.301

Deathstar 5

Battlecruiser 5.084

Reaper 2.049

Pathfinder 11.681

Rocket Launcher 26.110

Light Laser 529

Heavy Laser 2.760

Gauss Cannon 1.026

Ion Cannon 8.199

Small Shield Dome 1

Large Shield Dome 1

After the battle ...

Attacker Yain [A-A-A]

Large Cargo 34.826 ( -5.175 )

Light Fighter 320.319 ( -147.965 )

Heavy Fighter 14.139 ( -2.490 )

Cruiser 5.691 ( -210 )

Battleship 4.260 ( -27 )

Espionage Probe 0 ( -1 )

Bomber 3.548 ( -14 )

Destroyer 2.356 ( -9 )

Battlecruiser 93.915 ( -388 )

Reaper 3.047 ( -11 )

Pathfinder 16.835 ( -764 )

Defender GasGiant [IamGROOT]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!

The attacker captured:

365.945.549 metal, 94.331.066 crystal and 193.195.244 deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 747.380.000 units.

The defender lost a total of 4.856.941.000 units.

At these space coordinates now float 1.509.944.359 metal, 964.506.032 crystal and 184.871.610 deuterium.

The attacker captured a total of 653.471.859 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 40%.The enormous amounts of free metal and crystal drew together.

A moon was formed around the planet with a diameter of 8.660 km.

The attacker(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 1.360.662.908

Crystal: 839.601.098

Deuterium: 365.149.854

The attacker(s) made a profit of 2.565.413.860 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -3.062.308.049

Crystal: -1.888.617.566

Deuterium: -559.487.244

The defender(s) lost a total of 5.510.412.859 units.