Posts by Darth

As for the topic of me joining DOOM, I think this subject has already been covered in private conversations between me and DOOM members asking me to join in

As for the topic of me joining DOOM, I think this subject has already been covered in private conversations between me and DOOM members asking me to join in

I'm sure Cvile and Spo0ky are waiting for me to continue the drama so I shall not indulge! I shall post the link to the video below only, good evening AM!
    :censored:

Warned.

~ Armand S

I'm not in permanent v-mode in Halley, prosurfer has taken over my account while I have to manage my beloved DOOM in other servers. But you ran into v-mode as soon as End probed you :D Point is, EVEN if I went perma v-mode, at least I wasn't spo0ked into it :D

We recruited them because they are active players who were interested, they just happen to not like Dummys
    Must've been a coincidence, the boys are certainly pulling their weight tho (Source: CR section) as well as Mal who is a walking point factory lol(Source: #1)

Ok let's agree to disagree :)

Solo Top 10 - [TOT: 7.014.136.000] Army [COURAGE] vs. Cvile [A M] (A: 382.945.000, D: 6.631.191.000)

[TOT: 1.424.232.000] Army [COURAGE] vs. Spo0ky [A M] (A: 23.290.000, D: 1.400.942.000)

If memory serves well, your posts on the settings change thread were all getting ignored until I had to ask Cillidan to do something :D Sucks having no charisma, what can I say.

Eco is no longer x2, thanks to Malazan creating the thread that was the catalyst for change. Try to keep up man!

Scorecard:

Contribution to server economy increase AM 1 , Doom 0.

Contribution to having a bug patched due to malicious use, AM 0, Doom 1.

I heartily agree but server settings change requests are usually considered after 6 months by GOs. Prongs, could you kindly assist?

Since Halley opened July 11, we will be able to have changes on January. When the time comes and if there will be still some issues with the tool we will find another way for it (using the forum for example).

First time I've seen an alliance take credit for having settings changed! The thing is, here at DOOM, we are experienced enough to know that server settings cannot be changed before 6 months have passed since server opening, as I pointed out in the quote above. So, basically you're taking credit for creating a server settings change thread FIRST, when nothing would come out of it? I apologise on behalf of my alliance for not sharing this level of stupidity!

Also about the probe spam thing, the bug where game lagged if you spam probes was already patched in September. Issue is LameForge didn't remove the ban rule, ask in the Official OGame Discord channel if you wish. What happened is Army knew about it, purposefully didn't move his fleet so that he could complain to the GOs and get my members banned. :D So now it's a ban game. We get him banned, he gets us banned. So far DOOM 2, Army 1.

No worries, everyone already knows Army is better than all of you (apparently almost better than all of you combined)

Isn't that why you had to recruit him? Wasn't AM getting constantly hit and farmed like noobs until Atomic and Army joined you? What did Malazan do all this time while being top 2? He just sat and watch you guys get hit, now you guys brag because you recruited two fleeters who farmed you so much, they got bored, and they're making hits that you would never be able to make :D

Spo0ky, why don't you recruit Army in Perseus too while you can instead of hiding in v-mode as soon as E N D probes you :P

Warned.

~ Armand S

The fact that I have 7 forum posts prior to this post should've been a clue but okay
    Would've thought it would be a more succesfull alliance here if it had such an experienced leader :fatgreengrin:
    Good evenining to you too, poop man

Well, x2 servers are known to die after 6 months, my alliance has led for more than 6 months. To me it's a big win. :) I'll let you enjoy being top 1 now that the server has died and your fleeters are hiding in v-mode. Your argument should have been that Army alone almost has as much military destroyed than DOOM, and that is indeed an achievement!

Haha, I have too many things to do for Army to live rent free. And didn't he say he's a big man with money? I'd ask him to pay rent at least! But we've got him banned twice now thanks to our tickets and the lovely GOs doing their work ;) We'd love to get him banned a third time.

Difference is, Army actually got banned and is now refusing to come out of v-mode :D

At the rate you are losing players there won't be a Dummie alliance here in a couple of months, half of your alliance is dead already, Mal is good where he is but who knows what the future holds, maybe he joins up with you from pity someday?

There will be merge in a couple of months anyhow, and the server is quite dead already. There are over 160+ members in DOOM across dozens of servers, some very successful, some not very successful. DOOM will always be around, unless we CHOOSE not to. Joining DOOM is not something as simple as you make it sound, a lot of checks are carried out and as far as I know, Malazan wouldn't be accepted in ;)

I have been leading alliances since 2006 and that is the main reason for which I play, not crashes nor mining. You take down an alliance by crashing its CORE members, and so far AM hasn't crashed any. If we lose players here, they move to another DOOM in another server where they contribute to its growth. This is how I keep the alliance I founded alive, and also why rankings don't really matter to us as much as the alliance growth.

Thank you for enlightening me about your lack of experience though, I now understand that all this will fly right over your head and I'm literally talking to a wall. :) Have a good evening Arse Munchers

Haha, I have too many things to do for Army to live rent free. And didn't he say he's a big man with money? I'd ask him to pay rent at least! But we've got him banned twice now thanks to our tickets and the lovely GOs doing their work ;) We'd love to get him banned a third time.

Overhead spam? If you meant overview spam, kindly note that the rules don't allow for it. You're very welcome to put in a ticket and I'm sure a GO will address the issue :fatgreengrin:

Cvile is the least of our worries, his fleet is always flying...but why build fleet if you won't use it?

Warned.

~ Armand S

What changed is the alliance next to the little number there that says #1
    Also, sorry, I don't look at the little greyed out number on the side, I just look at the nice big number that says #1 but you do you my guy

I guess you've never had the chance to be in a top 1 alliance before :D That must be why you're so excited about it...we've had our fun looking at it for years in dozens of servers, I'm sure we can share that fun :)

Did the server settings not change for you guys too? Or did your guys go crazy building fleet over some vendetta you have with Army before the changes went into effect.

Yes, indeed! But that is not my point. My point is, don't complain about DM players, then brag about spending DM! If Malazan ever decides to leave AM, what's left? :)

But what changed? Server settings changed, Malazan decided to use his packs, which is spending DM again no? Still very ironic on your part :D Making fun of DM players but bragging about being top 1 when you do spend DM :D

Ranking is not that important to us as it is you. We have been the leaders of Halley for over 6 months, you take over for 2 weeks and start running your mouth. Do tell me though, what have you done to accomplish this?

If you do want to argue about rankings, I can happily direct you back to my comment where I mentioned points per member being the most important bit, and not the total amount of points an alliance has. Your lack of experience on this game, considering you're 10 years old, will prevent you from understanding this fact.

Doomies should be happy that Mal is a Miner in the alliance "Astos Miners". Rest assured he does his part. If he ever does decide to turn a fleet against you guys, we may need another leaderboard to hold all the hits.

Well Atomic is in v-mode according to what I hear, Army is in v-mode too. Cvile's fleet is always in hiding, too scared to use it. Spo0ky gets crashed left and right because he 'lost' power...OBVIOUSLY we want Malazan to build fleet...What has he ever done for AM apart from spending DM? :D Tell him to do something!

Warned.

~ Armand S

Atomic gets lucky again with OGame Infinity update messing up leTal's timing =/

The good old "my game lagged", use to do that while I was in school too

Same as losing power eh? :)

Speaking of losing power, checked the alliance highscore lately?

I wish I could but not in Halley anymore

Bragging about Malazan spending DM? Didn't your friend just mock DM players? :crazy: On another note, total amount of points for an alliance is not what is important, average amount of points per member is the important bit, no surprise that this flew over your head :D

Warned.

~ Armand S

You should get one of the others to write the post next time, can't understand anything you said with this level of English.

Atomic gets lucky again with OGame Infinity update messing up leTal's timing =/

You complain all the time about DM players, but your top ranked member is the biggest DM user :D Yet he doesn't do anything

Meanwhile, big man with money is hiding in blue mode :D

Warned for trolling~Armand S