Posts by Darth

DOOM is a big alliance and has been ruling the boards in several servers by now (and made many many jealous haters and many bootlickers like you) and players who leave, gift their accounts to whoever wants to pick it up.

This is my current account: https://www.mmorpg-stat.eu/bas…r=104575.dat&univers=_186 which I picked up from Pfogl. If you click on 'old nickname', you can see that I renamed it to Darth on 17th October.

This is my old account: https://www.mmorpg-stat.eu/bas…7.dat&univers=_186&pays=2 which I played from start of uni, and which if you look at the stats and old nickname, can clearly see that I've stopped playing on the same date.

In short, I was given a higher ranked account to play. Used the 'Enter Code' feature on the OGame lobby to take its ownership, I v-moded my old account and un-v-moded my new account which I have been playing since then and since recently on weekends only as I am currently playing Lacerta.org. Now can you explain to me how account swapping is against OGame rules, and secondly how that isn't clean? :)

Looks like Army's stupidity is contagious. You've been sucking his extremities from the start of this server, so it's no surprise to me that you will take his defense and make false accusations like he did.

If I renamed my planets to "Missy Army Noobie" and was banned for calling him noobie as well, obviously GO will edit my planets my very high IQ friend. FYI, my ban was removed earlier since first penalty on insult is a warning. Can you say the same for Army? How come his ban hasn't ended yet but mine has? Can you kindly do us all a favour and finally use your brain? How does it mean that I have found and divulged his identity or made separate board accounts?

That being said let's keep it civil on the forums on both sides.

You come here accusing me of breaking the law, then say keep it civil? Are you for real? Who are you but another player with 'big money'?

Just another DOOM Hater and one of Army's minions.

"Darth the troll, darthy vady, dummy boi, supertroll" ...Says all about you

Perma ban? :confused: My ban ends today.

Speech with Atomic? You mean the guy who called me noob after getting raided by me? Yes please, kindly share. Share all the PMs between us :beware: Do share the one where you asked me for my real name too.

You told me you were named after Mehmed the Conqueror :D I renamed to another historical figure. What is the problem?

Speaking to you is like speaking to a child. Making up stuff, accusing people, ignoring rules...pointless.

Come back and speak with your fleet.

I don't mind not being rich...as long as I can formulate a sentence in English :D All this money, yet you still cheat in-game? =/

I must be using same thing you use to connect to your multis :fatgreengrin:

What are you even talking about? If you think I made multi-accounts or something, you can report it and board admins will open investigation. Why would I risk getting a board account I have had since 2006 banned? When will you start using what's left of your brain cells?

You are mad because you got banned - Don't go around accusing people of doing illegal stuff. You are the one who acts like he owns the Uni. I couldn't care less about you or your family members...stop thinking the world revolves around you. I play Halley only on weekends, why would I even bother about an insignificant maggot like you?

Let the people judge for themselves:

unknown.png

Hi Army,

If you want I can teach you how to make a war declaration post, it's clear that you don't have any experience doing so. Here is an explanation written by the board moderators.

- A single player may declare war but only if they do not have an alliance. If they are in a single person alliance, it must be disbanded before the war starts. - Maybe you could add some of your multis?

-There are two threads allowed for each war: the declaration thread and one combat report "CR-Thread". The "CR-Thread" is for combat reports only and any posts on this thread that do not have a CR will receive a spam warning.

We can also teach you how to read and understand English since you yourself said you're a man with a lot of money and wait...what did you call me again? A modern slave? And what more? That you will find my real name and address?

Board mods, kindly issue warning to Army for accusing me of posting his picture, name and surname on the board.

Hello Halley,

This guy bashed me 4 times for 1-2 million resources and thought we'd leave him alone. PB taught him a lesson but he is a slow learner. He colonised in my system throughout the day and insta-built JG. I timed main fleet with first MD mission which was successful. I'm not sure if he didn't see it but he still JG'd his fleet at the last second and you can see the result below.

Special Dedi to Peanut Butter and TekGezerdi who sacrificed fleet while taking revenge for me. :flowers:

:borg:

On 10-11-2022 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Darth [DOOM]

Light Fighter 288.348

Heavy Fighter 20.135

Battleship 52.723

Battlecruiser 18.668

Reaper 2.137

Defender Senator Saros [UNSC]

Small Cargo 11.435

Light Fighter 2.548

Heavy Fighter 207

Battleship 854

Recycler 2.335

Espionage Probe 50.745

Deathstar 60

Pathfinder 250

After the battle ...

Its Called Payback Revenge GIF - Its Called Payback Revenge Share GIFs

Attacker Darth [DOOM]

Light Fighter 275.938 ( -12.410 )

Heavy Fighter 19.292 ( -843 )

Battleship 50.659 ( -2.064 )

Battlecruiser 17.937 ( -731 )

Reaper 2.062 ( -75 )

Defender Senator Saros [UNSC]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!

The attacker captured:

0 Metal, 0 Crystal and 2.969.890 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 256.045.000 units.

The defender lost a total of 809.767.000 units.

At these space coordinates now float 261.980.885 metal and 200.427.616 crystal.

The attacker captured a total of 2.969.890 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

Debris harvested by the attacker(s):

17.523.615 Metal and 13.406.384 Crystal

84.030.000 Metal and 84.030.000 Crystal

177.950.885 Metal and 116.567.616 Crystal

Total debris harvested by the attacker(s):

279.504.500 Metal and 214.004.000 Crystal

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 116.031.500

Crystal: 133.897.000

Deuterium: -9.495.110

The attacker(s) made a profit of 240.433.390 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -395.536.000

Crystal: -347.561.000

Deuterium: -69.639.890

The defender(s) lost a total of 812.736.890 units.