Posts by Iris

man, imagine trying to shit talk skull, guy has been around forever and he has proven to be a good player, nothing but respect for the guy,

Ye agree, Skully is here like since forever , he doesn't need to prove anything in game, the game basically same except huge shopaholic trend and intense ch3at things since his times <3

If he sounds grumpy it must have been for a good reason :smile2:

the guy has always been grumpy, aint it right Skull

Ego is something you should never talk about, yours is ridiculously massive. Your reference to dinosaurs is laughable at best. An old player doesn't make a good player. Rolue is an alliance long forgotten and achieved little in reality. Stay in your cave.

Who are you to say who I am? You don't know me and you don't know my level of play. Instead of opening your mouth to talk you should go to archives and read my gameplay and story if you're that interested, you're a moderator at least try to do your job if you know how to do it.

And about RoLUE you should wash your mouth with chlorine, the smell that reaches me causes me to vomit.

man, imagine trying to shit talk skull, guy has been around forever and he has proven to be a good player, nothing but respect for the guy, also, team attitude quality has changed, didnt happen when i was around, smh, but i still find this thread so awesome, gotta love the drama, keep it coming boiiiiiis

you are talking about the alliance with the biggest wallet and free time, cant expect much from people like them m8, sad to see such state in a browser game lol, sorry for yerr alliance friends getting bashed

gotta have respect for this guy, keep on posting hits sir, at least you are making it active

Apart from the pretty incredible hit, what amazes me the most is the constant banter between the alliances of 2 adult groups fighting over a space browser game, is simply amazing lol

enjoy the attackers, rebuild defenders, usual stuff

You must be easily amazed. What type of banter do you expect to find in the game forum?

nothing m8 :) dont worry about it :D