OGame EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

[HNC] - vs- [Baby] - CR only

Noumpas13

[TOT: 21.058.000] Osiristime vs. MXS (A: 3.277.000, D: 17.781.000)

Thel V

[TOT: 45.376.000] LYCA [HNC] vs. C4azyD (A: 0, D: 45.376.000)

Selene

Last letter new word game

Ramco

[TOT: 1.060.769.000] threeflipskat3r [FZN] vs. aratalataio [.FBB.] (A: 10.893.000, D: 1.049.876.000) TP ~ 1.2 Bn

mattski

Recent Activities

• Noumpas13 -

Replied to the thread CR-Thread [HNC] - vs- [Baby] - CR only.

Total Damage Dealt Baby Cries - Hnc 92.012.000 - 51.034.500
  • Mars -

Liked clittle’s post in the thread people either cheat? or data mine?.

Like (Post)
    Destroying defense just to do it is nothing new. Keep enough defense to protect it from the noobies and that’s all. Turtles have a huge X marked on their back when it comes to rippers cause let’s be honest, it’s fun destroying turtles ...…
  • Mars -

Liked BigBossU7-OG’s post in the thread people either cheat? or data mine?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from baal: “if a player gets cocky and rude with me, i will target him. making profit from him is always preferable, but not essential. if you've been mouthing off, you deserve everything you get. thousands of people play this game successfully
  • Mars -

Liked baal’s post in the thread people either cheat? or data mine?.

Like (Post)
    if a player gets cocky and rude with me, i will target him. making profit from him is always preferable, but not essential. if you've been mouthing off, you deserve everything you get. thousands of people play this game successfully regardless of work
  • Mars -

Liked merinor’s post in the thread people either cheat? or data mine?.

Like (Post)
    it's hard to come in more often when you have to work 60 hours a week so u can scrape by like i said man, it's not just being unprofitable, you get bashed a couple times for no reason, you insult somebody, that somebody tells somebody else or that…
  • Mars -

Liked Vulcan_558’s post in the thread people either cheat? or data mine?.

Like (Post)
    This thread should have a health warning.......... READING THIS WILL FRY YOUR BRAIN. The constant repetition of the same sad tale by merinor leaves me to think he is taking the mickey :rofl:
  • Mars -

Liked Iris’s post in the thread people either cheat? or data mine?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Asto Vidatu: “
    the point is to make yourself unprofitable
    noone will bash a newbie whos unprofitable
    ” pretty much this, back when i played i made sure i didnt had res for other ones to farm me and that worked out well, you just have to work…
  • Mars -

Liked Asto Vidatu’s post in the thread people either cheat? or data mine?.

Like (Post)
    the point is to make yourself unprofitable
    noone will bash a newbie whos unprofitable
  • Mars -

Liked Vulcan_558’s post in the thread people either cheat? or data mine?.

Like (Post)
    You may not be having fun, but boy are you giving us all a jolly good laugh. I don't know whether it is through arrogance or stupidity that you totally ignore advice given both here and in PMs. YOU are the problem, not those that attack you
  • Mars -

Liked Bunnybasher’s post in the thread people either cheat? or data mine?.

Like (Post)
    If you are getting hit you are doing something wrong, simple as that. How about you drop the aggressive tone and try understand what we are saying. Ogame comes down to time management more so then anything else and one should always assume they will get…