OGame EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

[TOT: 4.728.270.000] john wick [Ususpect] vs. Cloud [RIO] (A: 32.810.000, D: 4.695.460.000)

Di5turbed

NoMoreAngel

Idiots in the game

Carbon

Di5turbed

Appreciation post for LOVE alliance

Njmatt10

Recent Activities

• Di5turbed -

Replied to the thread Super Advanced 20% [TOT: 4.728.270.000] john wick [Ususpect] vs. Cloud [RIO] (A: 32.810.000, D: 4.695.460.000).

Last time I hit him it was 4,4 G. Record for pure cargo slap is 6G
  • NoMoreAngel -

Replied to the thread Feedback: Threads/Sections to be deleted.

Quote from Largenton: “Is there a way to request particular threads be archived? ” In case I get the tool, yes should be possible. Quote from The Abjuration of Joy: “I recognise, like Wraith, that no argument will convince GF. ” Well like I said,…
  • NoMoreAngel -

Liked Njmatt10’s post in the thread Feedback: Threads/Sections to be deleted.

Like (Post)
    I think it is very bad that the Game Help section is going to be deleted. Whenci was a new player I used the search feature A LOT to be able to learn things about the game- because this game has a lot of small things to learn. If that section is deleted,…
  • Troll -

Liked Di5turbed’s post in the thread Spam Carbon.

Like (Post)
    Hahahaha good one I like it. Little bit pricey for scrap which is only thing that can be done with that acc. I think I will buy boat first. Do get more deut first your stash is disgrace for fleeters xD
  • Njmatt10 -

Liked Di5turbed’s post in the thread Spam Carbon.

Like (Post)
    Hahahaha good one I like it. Little bit pricey for scrap which is only thing that can be done with that acc. I think I will buy boat first. Do get more deut first your stash is disgrace for fleeters xD
  • Njmatt10 -

Liked AstralCodex’s post in the thread Spam Carbon.

Like (Post)
    Quote from carbon: “
    How does 1 million dollar sounds :) ?
    MR Richie rich !
    P.S I know about your job
    Its delivering Drugs right ?:P
    ” Didn't you only want $1200 last time? That's some mighty fine price discrimination for poor Disturbed. Do you know how…
  • President Uriel -

Posted the thread Misc Idiots in the game.

Thread
    Idiots in the game: 4 hours attack: Total loot: - 2.268Mn - 1.457Mn - 671.613 Debris (new): 655.200 => 21 Recycler - 238.000 - 417.200 Honour points: (Dishonourable fight: -2.767) …
  • Njmatt10 -

Liked RadioSweetHeart’s post in the thread Spam Carbon.

Like (Post)
    Quote from carbon: “A player in galcorps did it for me ” So now the truth comes out. deut suppliers? or simply just friends? hmm which would be it. I think I already know the answer to that question.
  • Di5turbed -

Replied to the thread Spam Carbon.

• Njmatt10 -

Liked Asto Vidatu’s post in the thread Spam Carbon.

Like (Post)
    Quote from carbon: “Quote from Asto Vidatu: “
    oh wow
    please tell us a story of how you never got into 8:90 tho
    you know when you canceled the relo from a filler just to send in your colo
    but couldnt click it in time
    A player in galcorps did it for me