Kaldor Playing in the Shadows

• Male
  • from United Kingdom
  • Member since Nov 11th 2009
Trophies
Profile Hits
  • Lol u still around :) How is it? ViS quitted?
    • He did a while ago yep
  • Hello, saw your post that you were interested in an account in virgo? PM me so we can talk I can have make some arragements!
  • Hey, is it you???
    • Who is "you"?
    • Just a manner of making contact, but if it were you I hope you would've remembered me, if you do not remember me maybe it's not you ^^ U35...? Oldschool
    • Which ally were you in?
    • Felon
    • Yep I remember you lol. Been too long!
  • Evening Just wanted to run something by you regarding rules. If I send a 1 rip on 10% to attack a target it will take give or take 48 hours to reach him. And before the rip hits I send another slow rip to attack. Not recalling any rips they will attack. And it won't be more than 1 attack a day. Would it be considered spamming and against the rules?
    • It depends on the GO but I would classify this as overview spam.
    • Thanks for the info and your time
  • Hm, ask Azraels they're known to sell accounts.
  • Your account VS my rank 5 (2 eco) in Virgo US server ?
  • Hi, interested in acc trading with my little account. Have a look on my page and ull see
  • Your the bomb for a Mod !!!!
  • Hey Kaldor I kind of knew you was aware of it I am just trying to make sure he is covered is the only reason I placed it on the boards for him.
    • Yeah I'm just clarifying what's known and not known so anyone else reading it can know what's going on!
  • Peppa!!!!!
  • I couldn't PM you because of the max conversations bug, but just to let you know the thread's been moved.