pirate andy Lord of Cruisers

• Member since Sep 1st 2005
Profile Hits
You are seeing all the Community Sections but aren't interested in most them?
Check out this thread for an explanation on how to remove them: How to remove boardsections from your board view
PS: You can dismiss this notice in the top right of it
  • no - GF must be enjoying weekend
  • hi
    any news about merge problem?
    • Nothing for days. I guess it won’t be before next week now. Have you heard anything?
  • Should be coming back soon ;) Message me in-game when you do ;)
  • I can add you when I'm back off honeymoon in 3 weeks - not playing my account until then
    • That's fine(and you're not the only person I know who got married recently. Person in my gaming community just got married), but your name must be different than what I remember. Been so long I've probably forgotten your aliases lol. Looks like I caused quite a stir in the DM thread but then again I've always been kind of a common sense type of person. Feel free to drop by the OD Forum if you want.
  • I came back after a couple of years out. Had a bit more time and the guy who took my account wasn't really playing it. I've started Virgo very casually. Not playing atm as I'm currently on honeymoon
    • I’ve only been playing a week or so but wouldn’t mind adding you to Buddy list, if only for communication sake. Might do small scale trades when I get to the point of having a surplus of something.
  • How you doing steve?
    • Doing ok I suppose. I started up on Virgo or the 1x Fleet and 5x Economy. Seems you’re not the retired player I thought you to be unless you’re just sticking around on the Forum lol. Btw, check out Overdosed.net. I’ll admit that the name might be in need of a change but old habits die hard I suppose. It’s a gaming community I’ve been apart of for the last 18 months and the community has been around for at least 15 years.

I’ve adopted a Miner/Turtle philosophy for Virgo.
  • Been awhile no?