Warsaalk I'm one of the big boys now :D

• Male
  • from Belgium
  • Member since Jan 26th 2011
  • Last Activity:
Trophies
Profile Hits
  • Hi Klass, how are you?

What do we need to do, to convince you to turn-on the simulator for a while, to enable GF to have a solution?

Do you have an PayPal account or something where we can send a tip for all your efforts?

Thank you so much

• It is devastating to me, and probably a high percentage of Ogamers, that you will be shutting down your sims!

Would it make it worth your while to keep them active as a subscription only product? A yearly/monthly fee for those that truly find these valuable might generate more income for you than asking for donations.

OR, could it be made into a browser plug-in, again, with a subscription basis to generate income?

No one should work for free, and your product is valuable to many of us.

Good luck regardless!

• cani give you acc on Qusar ? Not bed one
  • Hi, what did you do about your trading account ?
  • Hi Warsaalk I'm a Great user of your extension, I wonder if You could include the tool to upgrade the buildings, like the easy transport scripts for ogame, I really hate the antigame because is to intrusive and put on the scream a lot of garbage. jajajajajajajaja and thanks your your great work again!! Ps: excuse me for my english I'm from colombia and I speak spanish