Rav3n 🇬🇧 Admin

• Male
  • Member since Apr 11th 2014
Trophies
Profile Hits
  • Hello, could i have a look at tickets at SGO lvl? ... Waiting for days. thank you.

Best regards.

• Hello, at what time rasalas will be rised in spain? thanks!

• Can Volans be one of the target unis for .org?

• Rav3n,i need a account in Earth,but i have no idea how it works,can u tell me?

• Rav3ns are better than Crows LOL!

• Hi Raven,

You supplied us lovely folk with the latest working Infocompte v7 patch in this thread:
    InfoCompte

Unfortunately this v7 isn't working anymore in the newest OGame update, do you happen to have/know a way of getting an updated version of the v7 Infocompte?

• will quantum be a target universe?

• hi rav3n, is there anyway you can change my forum name to Gizmo please? cheers.

• i have put a ticket in.

• Heya, just saw your ticket and I'll get you sorted. ;)

• cheers appreciate that :)

• You might want to look at your ticket btw. :P

• i replied ;)

• hi raven, with the new universe you have conflicting economy and research fields from your top description and what you have in the table with all the universes.

• I do? I just checked the thread and what's in the table for EN matches what I put in the post, unless I'm missing something?

• Okay, you may have had a point, since I just noticed a mistake in IT's settings. Without going into too much detail, it was correct at the time I made that table but not now.

Anyway, I fixed it, unless there was another issue you spotted?

• Hey reve3n i was wondering when the merge will be done will we have free relocalisation to replace our planet will we keep our item dm and item that we collect and bought in

and i saw somme video with some resources that were missing should i print screen every planete before the merge plz let me know

-Limoges

• Hi, unfortunately I have a problem. During registration my nick name is not as I wanted but as email Can I change it to Dysphoria instead of dysphoria_2022? I have problems to make the ticket because the page is Italian with my Italian nick. I play on two Italian servers What can I do? Thanks, I'm waiting for your answer
    • Just to make sure, you're wanting to change your username here on the board? If so, I can take care of that for you, but I will need a ticket to be sent first. This link should be in English: https://ogame.support.gameforge.com/en.
    • Yes, I would like to call myself dysphoria on the blackboard, not dysphoria_2022 Unfortunately the link does not accept the new email used to register the .en bulletin board Should I add the new email to the existing one I use for the Italian bulletin board?
    • Rav3n, I wrote a ticket, thank you very much. I'll wait for an answer. thank you :)
  • Hi, I want to ask a question about the number of attacks per day/planet limit. As the new universe Dione has speed 4x for most of the cases. Is number of attacks are also higher than normal?(for example 4x6 = 24 atack per day)
    • Nope. Except for Volans (our Chaos uni), all of our universes are allowed a maximum of 6 attacks per planet/moon within any 24 hour period.
  • Hello my friend I have a problem with my verification code and I applied with a ticket, but no one takes care of my problem. Can you help me
    • Unfortunately, that's not something I can help with. If you've already sent in a ticket, all you can do is wait until the relevant team pick it up. Sorry about that!
  • Hi! Can you replace my nick
    • Indeed I can! PM me or send in a ticket with your new name and I can get that sorted for you.
  • please
  • hello a question can you make an attack that lasts 2 days to arrive?
    • It's physically possible, but that could be seen as overview spam as per the rules: https://board.en.ogame.gameforge.com/index.php?thread/712940-new-game-rules-valid-from-17-9-2012/&postID=6509036#post6509036.
  • a que hora de Madrid empieza el evento del MO ., en escombros . ? gracias .
    • Hey, unfortunately I don't speak Spanish, but the DM DF event should've started at midnight server time, or at latest by server reset.
  • .....*lurking....
  • Personal update: I'm currently in the process of moving house, so my activity here will be limited at best. For anything urgent, please contact Cass or send in a ticket.
    • Yes contact me if you need anything.
    • Update: the move is now in full swing and I'll be completely out of contact until Monday at the absolute earliest.
  • Hi sorry for distrbing here but I like to ask a question. How we can choose an ally class I can find anywhere please little help .Meki
    • If you were disturbing me, I wouldn't allow anyone to leave me wall posts! :P Right now, the option to choose alliance classes is only available on the test servers and hasn't yet been turned on for any live unis. However, as soon as that changes, we'll let everyone know on the boards ahead of time. :)
  • hi, why no event at all since 12.5?
    • Good question! While we don't have an event every day, GF will occasionally take breaks. However, I'm pleased to say the Happy Day event has now begun and can assure you there'll be plenty more coming in the next few days.
  • Now accepting ratings for rubbish Swedish skills! >_>
  • Wanna ask when Cash back activities start to count? The event image has shown in game, received the event mail and Forum said start from 21st, It means start at 21st 0:00 am server time right? But on the login in page, it shows start at 6:00am,(shown as photo) Which time is right? I have already purchased 28 matal packages after 21st 0:00am server time, Will it count?
  • Hello, I'm new here, i would like to know if the new uni Volans will be available for french version ?
    • Each of the main communties are releasing their own separate universes. The best place to find more info about the French universes is on their board directly: https://board.fr.ogame.gameforge.com/.
    • Thank you :)
  • Hello Rav3n! I'm new to the forum and can't find any options for changing my nickname on the forum. I would like to have the same name as ingame, is there any way i can change my forum nickname?
    • Heya! While you can't change your username on the board, we can for you! Go ahead and send us a ticket with your new name and we can arrange this for you: https://ogame.support.gameforge.com/en
  • Happy Birthday!
  • Coffee...now.... :P
  • Hy Rav3n. Can u pls tell me what is the "usual" time for server to come? Thx
    • Of course! While there is some flexibility, the servers are usually released around 1pm Server Time.
  • Well, I still got a computer tech upgrade that I can't possibly do in Universe 1 so it is still a problem.
  • Hi, I just created a post in the account trading section and in doing so I noticed that there is no Tag for Tucana universe. All other universe tags are there except Tucana, it's not crucial of course but it would be nice if it was added. Thanks
    • I knew I forgot something! :P That's it added now.