dud3 Call me regular :D

• Member since Jun 6th 2019
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • I will send you a gifting code Monday. We use Slack for a chat server, all members are required to submit an email to send the invite to our chat. I keep the records on that, and keep it private, but it has come in handy on occasion to reach out to someone who has gone afk for no reason.
    If you have any questions I would be glad to answer them.
    • sent you a pm on the board ;)
  • The account we have for you to take over is my old account. Right now at about 89 Million. Very good fleet, maybe too good, must remain vigilant to keep it safe. If you don't need such a fleet, Scrapping it might be the best bet. I didn't play it as a fleeter, but more as a very dangerous miner. Plus I raided nearly every day. It could be a very fun account to play if you want to play a lot. But otherwise make changes as you see fit. My reasons for waiting were to see if anyone in the alliance might want it, but no one has come forward, they either already have better accounts, or are really just miners and do not wish to deal with a big fleet.
    Where do you live? Are you able to play (at least to check in) at work?
    • Hi,
      Nice one, that is exactly my style of play. I work in IT so I can be always on. Weekends usually i v-mode to spend time with the family.
      I am not a full fledged fleeter as i have no time to study targets, catch their fleetsave timings, blow up moons, etc...
      So usually i build balanced accounts, good mines, good techs and a decent fleet to raid/farm active players and the ocasional lanx hit... If i put my mind to it i can catch fleets but at this point in life don't have the time.
      I know the game, been playing since 2008. Never was I crashed due to failure of strategy or erroneus moves.
      I have been crashed when by some reason fleet sat in moon/planet for some RL incident... Last time that happened was in Vega around 2016 if i am not mistaken. Now with smartphone and It work I am online all the time it doesn't happen :)
      Your account will be well taken care of :)
  • There are a couple of us that remember Gizmo. No one has an issue. I'm glad you're enjoying the conversation. We can be a chatty bunch... LOL!
  • I have no issues with any player... I don't hold grudges.
    And obviously i would not disrupt an alliance by taking out an account, im not a cheap bastard ;)
    Cheers for the convo though, it has been an interesting recruitement process :D
  • One further commitment would be that you stay in the Alliance. Not get the account and then leave.
    • I have no issues with any player... I don't hold grudges.
      And obviously i would not disrupt an alliance by taking out an account, im not a cheap bastard ;)
      Cheers for the convo though, it has been an interesting recruitement process :D
  • That's a very reasonable promise (to give the account back) Do you have any issues with any of our members from Galcorps, or Void Alliance, that you can remember?
    We should have an account available to you within a couple of days. If you are of a mind to join us.
  • I vaguely remember a "gizmo" player.... were you always in Vega, or did you end up there from another uni, perhaps uni30?
    How serious are you about playing? Are you in school, or working? Sorry for the questions, but IF we have an account to allow taking, the player must be dedicated, available to play regularly, and have some skills.
    • Hey there :)

I played Vega for a while, like 2 or 3 years and then stopped...
      I also played a bit Quantum, Electra and the old uni4 where it all started for me...
      I am top 22 now in Himalia, top10 fleet and military points destroyed.

I am a good player, active although i v-mode a bit... i work and have a family so don't have the 24/7 availability as a teenager anymore :)

In any case, an account given to me will be well taken care of, and if i decide one day that I won't play anymore I'll give it back.

Cheers