[TD: 2.735.569.000] MagicDLF vs Viking [Heavy_F]

• Spectacular numbers...sad to see it done to Viking...a great player in this uni.

I'll hold my rating till some questions are answered...it'll be a 10 or a 0 depending on how those answers turn out.

Originally posted by dakilla
    this thread should be closed untill we figure out what happened here

both accs should be banned until everything checked!

• yeah, same here.
    hope the GOs can figure it out.

Originally posted by gi_nova
    Spectacular numbers...sad to see it done to Viking...a great player in this uni.

I'll hold my rating till some questions are answered...it'll be a 10 or a 0 depending on how those answers turn out.

Originally posted by King Of Kings
    Weird to see it unvacced and gettting smashed while he vacced it and didnt do anything else.

Gotta wonder about your magic, dlf.

I was going to say the same thing, but you already spit it out. :D

Big numbers on this crash, but since I have not played in u10 forever, I shall withhold my other thoughts about this CR for now.

??/10

• Dont hold ur breath on the GOs doing ANYTHING about this if its true. Such things require proof. However it should be easy to see if Viking took it off vacation mode. Surely the logs show such activity. However, weve seen how these things go in the past. Players banned for all sorts of cheats only to come back a few days later, stronger than ever.....

I wont accuse anyone without proper proof, however. Ill await VIking's answer to this hit much more eagerly, than anyone else's. I trust him to tell the truth, as thats the kind of standup, quality player and person he is.

• I fully echo what DJ has said above.....let's see what Viking has to say about the hit

Originally posted by Argyll
    I fully echo what DJ has said above.....let's see what Viking has to say about the hit

well you gotta wait till sunday then :-/

hes out with his new love....

we think its leon :rolleyes:
    but i still think something is wrong here ....

• Yoshi, I told you to keep that Leon info to yourself! On a serious note, I'll wait to see what Viking has to say as well.

• So its a little strange that Viking got hit, but somehow is not on vacation mode, yet still has not responded.
    One could argue he is too mad to respond, but apparently, he has friends here that he would want to respond to. So If he left on vaca mode, yet has not responded, It makes sense that someone had to take the vaca mode off. If he isn't responding to defend himself, then one can say he thinks he is still on vaca mode. I feel sorry for him once he finds out that he is not only no longer on vaca mode, but that his entire fleet is lost to a calculated, yet knife in the back kind of move.

• it's obvious the acct was hacked and pulled out of vac mode for this hit. I haven't known Viking for long, but I know he wouldn't let this happen on his watch. Even if it did happen, he would have responded to this thread saying congrats if the hit was fair.

Terrible hit, and I am mad that I blew a chance to have your account almost a year ago Magic. This uni would be 10x more interesting imo if I had that account

PLEASE TELL US YOUR STORY MAGIC!!! WE WANT TO SEE HOW AMAZING MAGIC TOOK OUT THE BEST PLAYER IN THE UNI WHEN HE WAS IN VM!!! TELL US O GOD MAGIC!!! O GOOD MASTER!!! PLEASE!!!

o wait, you can't.

sorry magic, viking is more famous then you'll ever be. you are only famous in your own corrupt head. you did not make this hit fair. you have never made anything in this game fair.

Cry more, noob
    Still don't get why you lost don't you. still putting blames on everywhere but you. everyone cheating but you are clean.cry more if its helping. every looser was called "the best player" when he died, that's great :D

PLEASE TELL US YOUR STORY MAGIC!!! WE WANT TO SEE HOW AMAZING MAGIC TOOK OUT THE BEST PLAYER IN THE UNI WHEN HE WAS IN VM!!! TELL US O GOD MAGIC!!! O GOOD MASTER!!! PLEASE!!!

o wait, you can't.

sorry magic, viking is more famous then you'll ever be. you are only famous in your own corrupt head. you did not make this hit fair. you have never made anything in this game fair.

Still don't get why you lost don't you. still putting blames on everywhere but you. everyone cheating but you are clean.cry more if its helping. every looser was called "the best player" when he died, that's great :D

• What do you meen of [have done to keep it safe] ?
    Shame? yes, I think it's really shame.

And now Viking was banned, I want to know what happaned too ;( ;(

• Ok, guys, if you mean I have to hack in order to destroy viking, then I should say, the fleet I want to destroy most likely tret's, not viking's. His isn't worthy that.

Usually viking fleetsaves @ g6 but after his hit on xuri, he fleetsave @g3. maybe he can not spend all the resources he collected so he must let his whole fleet carry the money. That's why I have the chance.
    I
    Just spy and fly. It's normal, viking get out of vacation, I probed him to check the fleetsave. Then send out the fleet, ask for recycle help. Then thanks viking to give me a new top 10.

P.S. about the vacation. I dont know why Heavy_f members are accusing me for hacking. ask yourself first, who has got viking's password? That person will probably ruin the account.

Edited once, last by magicdlf ().

Originally posted by Reinhard Rommel

What do you meen of [have done to keep it safe] ?
    Shame? yes, I think it's really shame.

And now Viking was banned, I want to know what happaned too ;( ;(

we have got it banned, instead of me sitting it because this way its safer than being in vac incase someone hacks it and gives away online times >.> and i wont get banned for multi even though i contacted the GO about it, but nevermind it will remain banned until viking is back on sunday >.>

Originally posted by Crouchy06
    we have got it banned, instead of me sitting it because this way its safer than being in vac incase someone hacks it and gives away online times >.> and i wont get banned for multi even though i contacted the GO about it, but nevermind it will remain banned until viking is back on sunday >.>

If other players have the password, in order to sit this account, then I would suggest that is more likely that one of them has taken it out of vacation mode, deliberately or by accident, if it were left in that state, rather than assume that someone must have hacked it. I've seen too much paranoia about hacking in this game, with not even the slightest amount of evidence to back it up, which equates to technophobia, in my opinion.

Occam's Razor

Edited 2 times, last by CraigI ().

Originally posted by CraigI

If other players have the password, in order to sit this account, then I would suggest that is more likely that one of them has taken it out of vacation mode, if it were left in that state than someone has hacked it. I've seen too much paranoia about hacking in this game, with not even the slightest amount of evidence to back it up, which equates to technophobia in my opinion.

Occam's Razor

for your information

I HAVE NOT LOGGED ONTO THE ACCOUNT. You can go check the logs do whatever you want, i havent been on it, i got the password after the hit, to then sit the account until sunday for viking, but instead it got banned for saftey reasons

Originally posted by Crouchy06

You claim to be his sitter? Then have you spent his resource? if so, nice trick, you spend all the resource and ask for a ban which means a white ban according to some other cases. I will ask a GO to check that.

Well, well, well, I got to understand. then would you mind tell us who send you the password? I want to know who ruin that account and then pour dirty water on me. Show us.

Edited once, last by magicdlf ().

Originally posted by magicdlf

You claim to be his sitter? Then have you spent his resource? if so, nice trick, you spend all the resource and ask for a ban which means a white ban according to some other cases. I will ask a GO to check that.

read above magic >.> then you will see no need! Your just trying to ruin the fun in everyones game, but you will never crush heavy. It will take more than your bashing to get us down :)

you ruined the account magic >.>

I got the password from viking after the hit, AFTER I HAD BEEN AT COLLEGE, i never even saw the account out of vac this morning or any other time this week apart from monday, then is misteriously comes out and you happen to crash it :rolleyes: magic really isnt it :D

Edited once, last by Crouchy06 ().