Account ban

• My in game account was banned 2 weeks ago for a payment issue. A simple security check it first seemed. Complying with the orders from the powers that be all I had to do was send picture evidence that I am who I say I am and proof I own the bank account I made payment from. All this was done and the overlords were pleased. Next came the issue that since I was banned for a security reason they they had in fact refunded my last purchase of DM. I was required to remake this payment to square things up and regain access to my account. Having paid this amount over a week ago now, I am being given the complete run around by the monkeys at the type writers who are simply saying it's the wrong department. I fail to see how this is the case as it is a BILLING ban. Therefore meaning the usual support team as no control or scope over the issue. I am completely stuck at this stage as I have done everything that was asked of me and yet remain banned with absolutely no insight what the next step is. If anyone at all has experienced something similar or could offer any help then it would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Edited once, last by Ocelot44 ().

• We don't discuss bans on the board.

However, I can mention that payment bans are handled by "Payment Support" so you should open a ticket with them to discuss the issue with them, I'm sure they will be glad to help you.

ESeB8X4.png

• Request clarification from CoMa. He is obliged to do it. In ticket system on the right corner you have complain/report, smth like that and ask for CoMa to clear this situation asap.

• I'm aware bans are not discussed here however after being told by support that it's on the billing team and the billing team telling me that its not their department I don't have many other options available. Was wondering if anyone had also dealt with the abysmal service I am currently fighting

• We don't discuss bans on the board.

However, I can mention that payment bans are handled by "Payment Support" so you should open a ticket with them to discuss the issue with them, I'm sure they will be glad to help you.

I think he's speaking more in regards to the event that occurred after the ban. If he didn't acknowledge that this thread may go in a different direction. I heard about this situation and it seems the payment team isn't coordinating with the game team, truthfully neither of them seem eager to help.

• This is the exactly problem which Blankie was talking. Not enough team members to do the job, and in the end this is CoMa job to prevent this and respond to such a things ASAP. Especially when someone is PAYING for the services!!!.

• piink

I hope you contact us and fix this problem from payment support say its up to you we lost ( i lost more then 7 days) for something that i pay,and the friend up 2 weeks..Im waiting to return that lost 7 days till now,hope wont be more.

• I have already contacted piink and didn't get much further in those regards. Stating they are unable to help with the payment issues as there is a dedicated team for that. Though I fail to see what the payment team actually does 🙃

• This is the exactly problem which Blankie was talking. Not enough team members to do the job, and in the end this is CoMa job to prevent this and respond to such a things ASAP. Especially when someone is PAYING for the services!!!.

This is why we don't discuss bans on the board....people make a lot of incorrect assumptions based on rumor, old information that isn't accurate, guesses, and/or incomplete facts about a case.

The quickest way to resolve a payment ban is through Payment Support ticket since they apply and remove payments bans, and not the game staff.

While I sympathize with this player's frustration, venting it out here doesn't speed the process

ESeB8X4.png

• This is why we don't discuss bans on the board....people make a lot of incorrect assumptions based on rumor, old information that isn't accurate, guesses, and/or incomplete facts about a case.

The quickest way to resolve a payment ban is through Payment Support ticket since they apply and remove payments bans, and not the game staff.

While I sympathize with this player's frustration, venting it out here doesn't speed the process

Sure for that they say all week payment is good ,the problem is from org servers and to contact them.We are not stupid to send ticket to billing support but they say the problem is not there,that the payment is good ...

• As you've been told several times already, we won't discuss anything ban related here. If you're still having billing issues, take it to their tickets, otherwise all other game issues should go here.

Either way, they don't belong on the board.

:closed:

If you see this, the image broke!
    OGame.org & OGame.us Admin