Expedition sheet for profit/loss

• Is it suppose to calculate a formula? Be printed and become some sort of log or earnings statement?
    I've tried modifying, downloading and editing it, nothing it seems to be but cells and letters without formula or purpose otherwise...

</3

~NS

5394-northstar-jpg

"In the center of our Universe lies an understanding of all things beautiful.
    Each star represents a cluster of souls of which more beauty lies. Don't tell yourself you do not belong.
    If you ever become lost, just follow the North Star."

• This is just for logging your expeditions and see what your gain or loss is within a reach of like 50 expeditions.

Formula's are counted on the right, I locked the cells, so mistakes can't come through when you accidentally hover your mouse on the wrong cells...

HT_sig.jpg

• I updated my expo sheet for people who want to follow their profits.

You can grab it here: https://drive.google.com/open?…K9IS9otl37zqcS8G16-uPPvPZ

I protected the formula's. If you want to open up the sheet, use password 3xp0

As you can see in the spoiler, everything can be filled in where the fields are lighter in color.

* For fuel: use a positive amount of deuterium

* Password to unlock sheet: 3xp0

* I use 1 sheet for 1 day, so I can check daily my profits.

* Use losses in fleet in negative amounts for the count.

Sidenote for the Moderator: Can you delete the links in previous posts please? They do not work anymore.

Any questions?

• nice job :D

keep up the good work

this morning i noticed that top raider is not importing new expedition reports, possibly a breakedown of their service

and these sheets are a nice alternative, the only problem i see is that data import is not automated and requires quite some work, and i am preety damn lazy

there should be something like API to copy all expo info

I am makeing Silverwind's days

And I am savage now!

• I am not fancy with computer stuff. This is for me all trial and error. It started out like 6 years ago when expo wasn't hot, but I did it since 2014 actually. If someone can make an API with this sheet or however that works, we can talk about it. Sure, I am lazy too, but finding out the profits keep me going as I see all the billions.

HT_sig.jpg

• If people would help me fill out a sheet with all the different expedition messages I would get further on developing a local tracker that keeps all the information tracked automatically. Poke me if you're interested in helping fill out the message sheet.

• Im playing in Czech server so cant help with English message sheet. But if u need help, count me in at something. :))

• same here, no eng language but probably can provide all the msg for our language (cro)

Any1 knows how to get in contact with creator of top raider?

I am makeing Silverwind's days

And I am savage now!

• I highly recommend this sheet for the people who are only interested in knowing their daily profits.

I would only recommend my sheet for those who want to know their expo results in a week or more or who want to do testing and need really accurate results including the percentages of each find and exactly what you find.

Great job there mate.

Moons donated: 10

• I highly recommend this sheet for the people who are only interested in knowing their daily profits.

I would only recommend my sheet for those who want to know their expo results in a week or more or who want to do testing and need really accurate results including the percentages of each find and exactly what you find.

Great job there mate.

Same to you hun. Everything to help out our fellow players.

Grimm is spot on. His sheet is improved on higher grounds where you can check for a week or more what your gain is with expo. My sheet is for a daily check more interesting on finding out how much you have gotten on that day.

HT_sig.jpg