[TOT: 18.021.609.000] CrAzY_1 [RIO] & Omni [RIO] vs. Amentia (A: 0, D: 18.021.609.000)

• speacail thanks to lego for catchng recall and omi for being thier and jyn for back up you wanna probe us and talk crap this is what happens this goes out for all my rio crew i apperciete you i worked this hit for a month cant thank you guys enough......

On 25-05-2020 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker CrAzY_1 [RIO]

Deathstar 4.005

Attacker Omni [RIO]

Deathstar 2.000

Defender Amentia

Small Cargo 88.432

Large Cargo 224.105

Light Fighter 1.554.831

Heavy Fighter 93.495

Cruiser 8.377

Battleship 22.416

Colony Ship 18

Recycler 40.910

Espionage Probe 95.166

Bomber 1.513

Destroyer 2.159

Deathstar 25

Battlecruiser 36.716

Reaper 955

Pathfinder 21.735

Rocket Launcher 164.991

Light Laser 54.568

Heavy Laser 14.225

Gauss Cannon 1.150

Ion Cannon 9.225

Plasma Turret 1.011

After the battle ...

Attacker CrAzY_1 [RIO]

Deathstar 4.005 ( -0 )

Attacker Omni [RIO]

Deathstar 2.000 ( -0 )

Defender Amentia

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!

The attacker captured:

62.211.515 Metal, 4.986.968 Crystal and 75.723.294 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 0 units.

The defender lost a total of 18.021.609.000 units.

At these space coordinates now float 4.007.688.800 metal and 2.511.654.000 crystal.

The attacker captured a total of 142.921.777 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

The attacker(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 4.069.900.315

Crystal: 2.516.640.968

Deuterium: 75.723.294

The attacker(s) made a profit of 6.662.264.577 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -10.698.292.515

Crystal: -6.435.330.968

Deuterium: -1.030.907.294

The defender(s) lost a total of 18.164.530.777 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.3.1

:missilelauncher: :missilelauncher: :missilelauncher: :missilelauncher:

• you posted in the wrong section

thread moved to cr section

ex board admin

Top 10's: 40

hyper advs: 120

super advs:300:

everything else: lost count

RIPS destroyed: 120454

• Clarifications

* Causing an intentional lag to a player or on the servers in any fashion will be treated as Bugusing. For example, probing a player within 5 seconds of an attack or using any other methods to prevent a player to send, recall or slow his fleet.

*SNIP*

4 seconds to spare then ?,the rules change im afraid ,it used to be 30 seconds some years ago .

great hit . keep it up .

LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA

Edited once, last by Rav3n ().

• why would you change browsers to take a screenie mate ? the ago is updating in yours ,normally only happens when you just start a browser session .

only reason to do that is to hide something like what version software is running with ogame .

also ,if you work out the time that you fleetsaved your fleet to arrive at your moon at the time it states ,you would have had to fleetsave 3 seconds after the hit .just saying .

fr defender,hope this gets sorted to every ones satisfaction .

• First I want to send congrats to Legio, Omni and Crazy for this magnificent hit, congrats to RIO too. There is a lot of hate going on against RIO but the truth is that we are friendly, we help players, we trade out of the ally and obviously as a fleeter ally we also crash fleets. I'm new to RIO but I am sure there is no place for bug, bot or script usage in this ally. Nobody wants to get banned and have years of dedication and love to this game gone.

As it has been said before and I repeat, it is not our fault that there is no competition. But also look at Quantum, getting dead day by day, a few bunch of good players and hits are getting harder to do, what makes me truly wish a merge as soon as possible, and if we have competition we will also be happy.

Amentia for a few reasons there is no fast rebuild wishes for you. You talk a lot of crap in game and actually your account is nothing but fishy. You come here trying to justify what happened but I challenge you to clarify Quantum about the following:

1- Activity on planets 24 hours when we see nothing on lanx. Are you awake 24 hours every day?

2- You talk about bug using. When I lost my Cruisers you probed 16x on the last seconds what made me unable to recall the waves of Cruisers. This is obviously bug using, I did write a ticket but when clicked the button to submit probably I had a net problem and it did not go through. I didn't even write another one as I am active enough to get them back in no time. Will you agree with me on this or will you say its a lie? Probably you will say it's a lie but what I said is true.

3- Why don't you post a screen shot of your fleet returning?

There are many questions about you mate, they are endless really, but we will calmly wait to see what is possible to be checked and proven by the GO's, as tickets have been sent.

I just wish you answer my questions and return back to Quantum and be active again. You will have a warm welcome from RIO and you will have to do better to avoid us. I also wish GO's and SGO's success on their job on keeping everyone legit.

Warned for cheating accusation.

- Marshmello

Edited once, last by Marshmello ().

• Clarifications

* Causing an intentional lag to a player or on the servers in any fashion will be treated as Bugusing. For example, probing a player within 5 seconds of an attack or using any other methods to prevent a player to send, recall or slow his fleet.

In the war with you, you were the attacker and rules the attacking party says!

send recall or slow his fleet ..........does not state for attacker or defender

changing browser is a little bit of a give away .

also ,we can all see your fleet is on the moon now and safe in vm .what i said is that to get to the moon with your times on your screen shot ,you sent 2-3 seconds after the attack hit and the attackers also collected the res that was on your recalled fleet ,this does point to a duplicated fleet which im sure the GOs will investigate.

weel hit omni ,dont normally see you on the boards

LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA

• All i want to know right now is if the doubled fleet is cause JG or a normal FS.

Cause we may have found a new bug...otherwise something is strange.

In any case GOs will go deep in it.

I'll wait to see what will happen.

Until then, nice hit.

• About time this guy went down.Amentia I am suprised you got a nerve to blame others of cheating. I have been following you and you think you can hide from GOs with your techniques of multi acconting but you cant evade me. I had forwarded my evidence to GOs of your accounts. We old schoolers calculate things manully the old school way. So i know what you been up too.

You are fool for probing me day and night all you doing is giving your active times away, your lucky i dnt have fleet. Oh and nice job fleetsaving on a recall so everyone can phlanx monitor you.

But i still wish you a fast rebuild if you plan on playing with a single account.

LEGIO thanks for pointing his screenshot with a different broswer. This guy is digging his own hole even deeper.

Nice find crazy i was suprised to see you in his system. I had to question my memory alot to remember if you was always there as mmorpg was giving an concrete info on recent planet relocations.

Notice for cheating accusation.

- Marshmello

Born, bred and terrified uni17 for many years. Now coming near you :thumbsup:

Edited 2 times, last by Marshmello ().