Peculiar tactics

• I was attacking a player at two planets yesterday whilst merrily sending IPMs at a third location and I witnessed

gameplay I have never seen before.

The player was continuously building Antis yet at the same time let me smash his small fleets/crawlers/defense

without moving fleet or res, almost as if he was offline. I knew he must be online however as he continued to build antis to block my IPMs.

Why would a player let themselves get bashed when all they had to do was move res/fleet?

Are these some advanced tactics I don't know?

The player was A_L_E_X

• I was attacking a player at two planets yesterday whilst merrily sending IPMs at a third location and I witnessed

you are right... l or we never seen in before! can you please explain use how is possible to send every 2 sec IPM on 2 different planets in 2 different galaxy whit out stooping for 50 minutes ?

so how is possible that you was building IMP and sending IMP EVERY 2 sec on 2 different galaxy with out stooping ?

and then you think l have a bot ??:thumbsup:

and what you dont say as well how was sending IMP every 1 sec es well??

and second thought l was sure that you quite playing few moths back when you sell or you fleet and get farm by the same player ???:rolleyes2:

The player was continuously building Antis yet at the same time let me smash his small fleets/crawlers/defense

well when you was hinting my 3 planets then ABS l didn't build

if l have anything can you explain here how you mange to take out my 800-900m def on the moon ???

so l will be not surprised that real Ronald dont even know what is happening here:blackeye:

Edited once, last by A_L_E_X ().

you are right... l or we never seen in before! can you please explain use how is possible to send every 2 sec IPM on 2 different planets in 2 different galaxy whit out stooping for 50 minutes ?

so how is possible that you was building IMP and sending IMP EVERY 2 sec on 2 different galaxy with out stooping ?

and then you think l have a bot ??:thumbsup:

Thankyou, but you give me too much credit.

Originally i planned to IPM you from 3 planets at two of your locations, but gave that up as jumping between planets was not as quick as staying on planet where it takes 1s to build IPM.

So instead i bombed you at one location from my one planet, where i sent about 600 IPM's......1 at a time. Your right it took me 2 sometimes 3s between single IPMs,

what i did was sit in galaxy, click ipms button with right hand, and left hand i hit enter. When i ran out of ipms i clicked defense, ipms, typed 99 and hit enter, then clicked on ur coordinates and began sending one

at a time for as you said...50min! It was monotonous, boring and goal orientated for you see it would prove that you were "online" for the duration.

and second thought l was sure that you quite playing few moths back when you sell or you fleet and get farm by the same player ???:rolleyes2:

Again you're right, I haven't really played in almost a year, whenever combat expos became a thing. What i did was sell my fleet cheap on marketplace, also scrapped defense and sold res as well,

did it feel a bit dodgy? Of course, but hey...as long as it's on marketplace then it's fair game....am i right or am i right...wink wink nudge nudge

if l have anything can you explain here how you mange to take out my 800-900m def on the moon ???

That wasn't my doing but i can let you in on how it was achieved. 2 players with lv10 silos and an IPM build rate of 1s, thought that it would be better if

you didn't have any defense on that moon, and poof! like magic it was gone and by magic i mean DM.

• You guys know that we cannot allow cheating accusations like this here, especially when directly pointing at individuals.

I absolutely agree that cheaters should always be banned, but there has to be proof by the game staff.

Thus:

:closed:

Be head to serve, not to reign(Bernard von Clairvaux)

Board Administrator

Problems on the boards? Username change? Send me a PM

We are always looking for new moderators!