[TOT: 9.260.404.000] King Rabbit [MUPPETS] vs. Judge Dredd [PiD] (A: 603.520.000, D: 8.656.884.000)

• Uni 1 has just turned into one big nuke fest from every angle.

:censored:

by Dorats

Glorious 1 is back in town. If the next couple sentences make sense to you, you are at risk.

At best, you will be baalized. At worst, your physical and mental well-being is at stake. You will likely forget what uninterrupted sleep is. Your immune system will steadily decline. Your will to fight will be broken. You will regret having invested so much into nothing.

Edited once, last by Death of Rats ().

• This is an amusing thread. Rabbit wants a go at your wife Duke. You going to stand around for that? I will let you know when he makes his next appearance from vacation mode.

Just for the record to all you conspiracy theorists out there. Duke is the account we here at Jeb built to nuke you. The Cimbi thing is just a delightful coincidence.

• This is an amusing thread. Rabbit wants a go at your wife Duke. You going to stand around for that? I will let you know when he makes his next appearance from vacation mode.

Just for the record to all you conspiracy theorists out there. Duke is the account we hear at Jeb built to nuke you. The Cimbi thing is just a delightful coincidence.

No need I’ll be out Sunday, maybe Monday.

Well done for pointing out the obvious, which was already said from ghostwolf.

funny how you decide to post now but not on your teammate being top 10d 😂😂😂 same can be said for Mars or what ever ingame name he is going by now with his likes on every post by you guys 😂 where we’re you all when I top 10d ghostwolf eh? Pathetic

need me to remind you of muppets v Jeb last time round.

Top 03 - [TOT: 536.759.038.000] King Rabbit [MUPPETS] vs. GhettoGhostwolf [JeB] (A: 43.295.005.000, D: 493.464.033.000)

you can get pulled by coffy you know it will end the same despite any nukes from your nuker account

• They are all around...Nobody left and I never asked any of them for support to rebuild.....If I had, let there be no doubt that they would have answered the call....I'm still waiting for you to admit your nuke accounts that get pretty active when y'all turn blue

Thought you were going to be gone for the weekend.....

lie detector Memes & GIFs - Imgflip

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Ghostwolf, and Hell followed with him.

Veni Vidi Vici

Audaces Fortuna Iavat

• 750k Reapers comin at ya... Well done KR & GLOTR Def?

As for the drama from an outsider, Jossa had the most informative post imo.

What's the difference if it's this scenario or an Assassin member doing something with a BTMI member

taking the brunt of the retaliation? Or a Chimera and Guild member?

Defender had a link to the original perpetrator and the rest is history... I meant DF :)

Coming from a perm v mode, semi/undecided retired place I know it's not even worth the time spent for the read, but...

Ghostwolf you should probably pipe down bro, you just freshly got nailed by the same guy you're talking out your ass to & last year?

Fairly certain you spent most of that either idle, blue or showing no substantial positive growth due to a quite thorough check from

Assassin and company.

• I didn't post when ghostwolf got hit, because it made me angry, and I would have had nothing nice or constructive to say to rabbit, or to ghostwolf at the point of impact. That account was priceless, and worth far more then any pack fueled account ever made. Mine included.

I am sure Ghost will build it back, and I am sure rabbit will run out of money at some point. Maybe.

• I didn't post when ghostwolf got hit, because it made me angry, and I would have had nothing nice or constructive to say to rabbit, or to ghostwolf at the point of impact. That account was priceless, and worth far more then any pack fueled account ever made. Mine included.

I am sure Ghost will build it back, and I am sure rabbit will run out of money at some point. Maybe.

Well, rabbit did crash like half the uni before spending a single dime, you lot on the other hand, didn't achieve much after spending lots of dimes... just saying but, what would i know?

AKA Eye of the Beholder Uni30

• Hey Seraph actually I didn't spend much time in V-mode but I'm certain BTMI did

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Ghostwolf, and Hell followed with him.

Veni Vidi Vici

Audaces Fortuna Iavat

• In my head he's sells his belongings, then denies he's selling things, then curses anyone who has money... and then craps in his hand and throws it at anyone who might have money.

But that's just my head and totally not a euphemism

cheers for that.. :blink::blink:

I have no qualms about people spending money. While I packed a 11b account myself, i used my own account, my own mines to build it up.

.org is the only community where pulling is allowed and certain alliances exploited this by building a single high economy account, loading a crap ton of DM on it by sending money to the player, then receive their share.

One can only hope that some day pulling will also be banned.

Glorious 1 is back in town. If the next couple sentences make sense to you, you are at risk.

At best, you will be baalized. At worst, your physical and mental well-being is at stake. You will likely forget what uninterrupted sleep is. Your immune system will steadily decline. Your will to fight will be broken. You will regret having invested so much into nothing.

• Welcome to uni 1

Everyone hates everyone

UNI 40 >>> Top 10s >> Many :D
    Uni Mizar >>> Top 10s >> 6
    Uni Nekkar >>> Top 10s >> 14
    Uni Vega >>> Top 10s >> 6
    Uni 1 >>>> Top 10s >> 2

Advanced hits never counted
    HOFS 1000 + :D So i stopped counting
    Over All Top 10s >>> 60+

• I'm certain it wasn't a profitable venture for you attempting to put BTMI in v mode, your success if you will in that wasn't nearly as impactful as you think. End of the day you're at a huge net negative but who am I right? :) GG

• Whatever thinking floats your boat

Veni Vidi Vici

Audaces Fortuna Iavat