• Hi

The InfoCompte script

The payback time

the Sequence of mines/techno to build

the remaining time before the next full hangar

> Site <

Installation

Translation script : https://openuserjs.org/install…b/InfoCompte_lang.user.js [have to run before Infocompte]

InfoCompte3 script :

https://monkeyguts.com/code.php?id=160

https://openuserjs.org/install/benneb/InfoCompte3.user.js

https://openuserjs.org/scripts/benneb/InfoCompte7

work with all community

Firefox-icon.png Firefox

Google-Chrome-icon.png Chrome

browser-opera-icon.png Opera

safari.gif Safari

Description

I) The overview

After visiting the needed pages (or the Empire view), you will have something like that on the overview :

All green arrows are clickable :

The three at the top are here to open the detailed (left arrow) and the undetailed (right arrow) BBcode Export (code for forums) and

Example on these BBcode :

undetailed one :

detailed one

(colored planet name is planets with moon and colored building/research are being upgraded)

The arrow in front of the points of the curent colony is to show the detailed of all colonies :

And the last arrow is to restart the progress

As you see, you can create signatures like that :

On the Combat report pages, you also can create a signatures with all ships/def you destroyed since you installed the script :

And the last button to send your account data to Alternative :

[Tolerated] Projet AlTernative

II) The message page

On the message pages, you will see this icon on CR and Espi reports :

cle.gif

Click, and you will have a CR or an Espi report converted in BBcode (code for forum)

Moreover converted CR can be stored on alternative and then you will have statistique about your raids, and you will also show a CR report just giving a link to your friends (nice when you don't want to post the CR on a forum)

And when you ASC, the players losses are detailed to make the share of the debris field easy :)

This image disc.png is to save a harvest report, or a secondary CR. It will not appear completely, only the raid report (resource you pickup)

And this one 141.png is to send your expedition to alternative, to have statistics about it

Example of a CR

and a spy report converted :

More infomation about it here :

[Tolerated] Infocompte CR Converter

III) The fleet movement page

There is a graph which display the percentage of your fleet flying and docked

IV) The research page

Here you can see a little graph with the useful/useless technology

V) The option page

The option pages, where you can disable all feature you don't want. You also change languages, colors ...

To get it, click on "InfoCompte" on the left menu

That's all :D

Please fell free to post any comment suggestion, and bug report

Source: https://board.origin.ogame.gam…d/2056-InfoCompte-Script/
    Developer: vulca/benneb

• I think the infocompte isnt compatible or idk where is the problem with new 7.+ ogame version, doesnt show the tab under in the overview

gokui.png

... “Power comes in response to a need, not a desire.” ...

• I use none of these and my game is really buggy

Prickly Thorn.....

Thanks to Morlorv and Blackmass for this sig

madheadshrinker 18.01.2015 13:49:32
    You actually are insane

• Not sure if anyone else is having this issue- but my fleet is showing as a negative number, and my daily production numbers are way off.

After the update many things are off but benneb will fix everything asap.

"In the post-war period, the Serbian people were in different ways' instructed, payed up and forced to forget themselves and all that they represented and achieved. The betrayal was permanent. For Serbian leaders were almost always chosen those who were most willing to forget the interests of the Serbian people. "

• Not sure if anyone else is having this issue- but my fleet is showing as a negative number, and my daily production numbers are way off.

My daily prod is way off too, but ny fleet isn’t negative.

Did you happen to queue defense and go to empire view btw? That can cause negative fleet numbers.

My daily prod is way off too, but ny fleet isn’t negative.

Did you happen to queue defense and go to empire view btw? That can cause negative fleet numbers.

I have not queue'd any defense and I have not gone to empire view either.

• There is a bug with the amount of resources generated per day somehow it does not sum up properly, its very close but there is a small error.

And some other calculations seem to be off too.

-- You've met a terrible fate haven't you

• this is possible that data from v6 dont match with v7

if you go through all pages, maybe all we will ok after , because i did all my test from a new account

if you can test that thx

• I updated everything, even used empire view too. It shows different production numbers in different places. In the main overview page it shows 1, if you hover over that it shows another number and then if you check the summary of your mines, at the end there is the total daily, weekly production and there it shows a different one too :O

-- You've met a terrible fate haven't you

• Hi, maybe a stupid question, but are there any way to get the data from the "old" InfoCompte, over to the new version?

Yes it still shows wrong, the sum is not correct. And as I said before it shows 3 different values in 3 different menus

Try removing AntiGame and run the numbers with InfoCompte only. That fixed couple things for me, as well as current points building, empire view and production numbers.

"In the post-war period, the Serbian people were in different ways' instructed, payed up and forced to forget themselves and all that they represented and achieved. The betrayal was permanent. For Serbian leaders were almost always chosen those who were most willing to forget the interests of the Serbian people. "