Facebook login

• Contents [Hide]

I always use "login via facebook" but today It doesnt let me log in - I get a new box pop up with

ExternalAuthentication.Link

ExternalAuthentication.Link.Description

and asking for a password. I have tried my facebook password but it doesnt work - Any ideas ? Only started happening today and now it looks like I will lose my fleet - Cant log in at all

• Seems to be an issue with the new update (someone from the German server mentioned it on Discord).

hopefully GF will fix it soon.

The sky is not the limit it is only the genesis of dreams.

• I always use "login via facebook" but today It doesnt let me log in - I get a new box pop up with

ExternalAuthentication.Link

ExternalAuthentication.Link.Description

and asking for a password. I have tried my facebook password but it doesnt work - Any ideas ? Only started happening today and now it looks like I will lose my fleet - Cant log in at all

Hello mate I had the same issue.

First signup on gameforge account with your Facebook email id, after account verification it will intimate to link all the accounts related to your email under that gameforge id and you can login from gameforge using your id

• Hmmm the google an fb log in really bad idea two weeks and all our personal info will be compromised through facebook.

Etna/Metlife/Chasebank/Allstate/Radisonlegacyresorts and hotels/ Mariot hotels and resorts/ SouthCarolina highway department.

all compromised with in two weeks of linking to facebook and google log ins.

• reported :)

• Hmmm the google an fb log in really bad idea two weeks and all our personal info will be compromised through facebook.

You aren't required to use google or face book to log in with, the lobby system works with typical log in methods and I haven't any news that that method will beremoved.

ESeB8X4.png

You aren't required to use google or face book to log in with, the lobby system works with typical log in methods and I haven't any news that that method will beremoved.

the other places were not either they got compromised through the log in details page from FB and google. because one person had a compromised computer. and that was used to hack into those places. 450k identities got stolen not because they logged in using the fb or google log in but because the persons who hacked the systems logged into all the pages in the person computers browsing history. through the face book and google log in. details to gian access to the afflicted companies that I listed above. and state offices above.

like so

hacks into persons computer pulls up browser history looking for banking info sees log in to x and x and x now the hacker has the computers google or fb pw now uses either to log in to all the sites in the browser history and takes all personal info while in the victims pc hacks into the target sites via the compromised computers log in details. and I.P.

then those companies had to pay out millions in idenity protection services for the customers who's identities were stolen.

GF want that expense because it has to be kept up and paid till the hackers are caught and the information is re-secured and been removed from the net. and dark web that could take 10 15 years

• Uhm no Blackmass, that has nothing to do with it.

There seems to be problems, GF is aware.

Be head to serve, not to reign(Bernard von Clairvaux)

Board Administrator

Problems on the boards? Username change? Send me a PM

We are always looking for new moderators!