Account transfer discussion

• Based on the new merge/transfer info we got here, can some official clarify transfer restrictions

Transfer limitations:

• You can’t transfer to servers that aren’t above a certain age.
    • If you would land within the top 20 on a server, you can’t transfer to it.
    • If you’d land within the top 20 on every possible server, you can choose all servers again (Basically: you always have at least 1 server you can transfer to).
    • You cannot transfer to a server where you have more than the average in resources.

"you can choose all servers again (Basically: you always have at least 1 server you can transfer to)." what does this mean?

how do you define more than average, as there are a lot of accounts with verry low points, less than 10k

what does it mean in resources, is that all points spent on mines? but now you can see acc with 0 points in mines, or is it if you have unspent ressources sitting on a moon more than average? what average?

ty for your help

all in all it seems quite a change and i am cheering for it to work well :)

I am makeing Silverwind's days

And I am savage now!

• it'll be the death of fleeting,

because as far as i know top ranked ppl worldwide will be able to move pretty much everywhere

and thats the exact reason why Disco hasnt been nerfed by now

so yeah..once again u topped yourself GameForge

:airborn:

AvOZINI.png

Vreme će proći pa moći će svi da vide

Kako stojimo ponosni, večni ko piramide

• i hope it works out i really do, but i think the usual GF mindset of "bend over and touch your toes, might aswell give me your wallet while your at it" will once again shit on my campfire

Agrom.jpg

• again some things will not be clear,

Yea that part confuses me too...

The Monster

• "you can choose all servers again (Basically: you always have at least 1 server you can transfer to)." what does this mean?

As a general rule, you won't be able to select an universe where you would be top20.

But if you would be top20 in all the universes wordwide, then you can select any universe, because you already bought the item and the system needs to let you activate it somewhere...

what does it mean in resources, is that all points spent on mines? but now you can see acc with 0 points in mines, or is it if you have unspent ressources sitting on a moon more than average? what average?

That part means that unspent resources will count like if they were spent on mines/research/fleet/defenses (so, 1.000 resources = 1 point). This amount will count towards the top20 rule.

when will be merge on org ?

We don't know. For now, they will start on NL, if everything goes well, other communities will follow.

• If you transfer manually, outside of an Exodus, you will not get a free relocation even if your slot is used by someone else and your planets are moved

free relocations only if you changed servers from an exodus uni to a target uni because of the mass merge

if you use the item to transfer somewhere you get no relocations

But if you would be top20 in all the universes wordwide, then you can select any universe, because you already bought the item and the system needs to let you activate it somewhere...

i am unable to realy wrap my head around it, only a handfull of players would be top 20 in every uni, so only these handfull are able to go anywhere, and you just need to be lucky enough they do not come your way

and if there is even 1 uni where you are not top 20 besides the uni you are already in that is your only option for transfer?

And I am savage now!

• free relocations only if you changed servers from an exodus uni to a target uni because of the mass merge

if you use the item to transfer somewhere you get no relocations

Correct.

i am unable to realy wrap my head around it, only a handfull of players would be top 20 in every uni, so only these handfull are able to go anywhere, and you just need to be lucky enough they do not come your way

and if there is even 1 uni where you are not top 20 besides the uni you are already in that is your only option for transfer?

I don't know if you understood correctly or not, but I clarify just in case.

The rule does not limit to the top20 players worldwide. It calculates your point against the points of the players on an specific universe that are playing in that universe in the moment that you are selecting the target (so, more people than only top20 players worldwide will have that option).

Regards,

• there is 2 instances here

a regular merge as it was before, with free relocations and forced merges

and there is separate of that an item to transfer to another uni, item costs DM and has some limitations and no free relocations

i am trying to find who would be top20 to all unis worldwide because that is the only way he can merge into my uni and be stronger than i am as i am top20 in my uni, and all must be lower than top 20 in my uni to be able to merge where i am except for those ones who are top20 worldwide

cant wrap my head aroun how manny top20 worldwide players are there, as the number should not be 20 if i understand the matter correctly

And I am savage now!

• so that ''merge'' is only for players who want go to another uni, and no uni wont get deleted by passing to another ?

No, There will be mass merges coming and individual merges will occur as players pay for them.

Danimanza

Exodus-specific global merges

• Inactive accounts will be merged into a graveyard server with the option to pick a target server in any community if they become active.

All inactive accounts? Or only vmoded inactive accounts and banned accounts?

Happy Hunting to all. Or happy PvE RND flying...

Regards, version4

version4_tag.jpg

version4

JeB Jedi Bunny

Long Live UNI 1
    Long Live UNI 17

Edited once, last by version4: want to add a question. ().

• i am trying to find who would be top20 to all unis worldwide because that is the only way he can merge into my uni and be stronger than i am as i am top20 in my uni, and all must be lower than top 20 in my uni to be able to merge where i am except for those ones who are top20 worldwide

cant wrap my head aroun how manny top20 worldwide players are there, as the number should not be 20 if i understand the matter correctly

i am trying to find who would be top20 to all unis worldwide because that is the only way he can merge into my uni and be stronger than i am as i am top20 in my uni, and all must be lower than top 20 in my uni to be able to merge where i am except for those ones who are top20 worldwide

The way to know that would be.

- collect all the top20 players of every universes wordwide (only the guy in top20, not the top1-top19)

- Sort them by points, check the guy with more points. Any player that has more point than that player, will be able to move any universe worldwide :)

All inactive accounts? Or only vmoded inactive accounts and banned accounts?

All of them

• To answer the next question, your minimum barrier to unrestricted universe access sits roughly around 800m to 900m points worldwide.

~ Top 10s: 14 (18) + Assist on Worldwide Number 1 + Worldwide Number 2 (suicide) ~ RiPs: 80.962 + ~

- The one & only Peppa -

• But if you would be top20 in all the universes wordwide, then you can select any universe, because you already bought the item and the system needs to let you activate it somewhere...

Museko Style This will help you figure out who is in the top 20 worldwide: https://www.mmorpg-stat.eu/base.php?mode_world=1 More on this below because it could be one of two scenarios for the merge unless I missed something.

It sounds like the merge is not a mass merge, but an item that players can buy to have their account transferred to a brand new target uni. (Side question: If players do not buy the item, what happens to the players left in the exodus uni? Server 126 & 134?) I see two possible scenarios here regarding the merge itself and will need Danimanza to clear up which is correct:

1. The merge item is going to let .NL players merge with only .NL players. For the top 20 thing this means that if a player is in the top 20 of all of .NL (or have the unspent res to put them in the top 20) then they can merge into any uni. (Another side question, can players only choose to merge into the 3 exodus unis (or 2 secondary targets) for a total of 3/5 uni choices or can they merge with all of .NL?)

2. The merge item is going to let .NL players merge worldwide. For the top 20 thing this means that if a player is in the top 20 worldwide (or have the unspent res to put them in the top 20) then they can merge into any uni worldwide. (Last side question, I am assuming that the age thing prevents players from merging into unis that are a certain age right.....? If not a top 20 could go and wreck some new uni since they can theoretically merge anywhere, at least until we receive more clarification. EDIT* Answered by Kaldor's post above.)

The side questions are more of the nuts and bolts technical stuff but are all important for understanding how this system will eventually work when it gets to .org.

Thanks Again!

-MIKE20