New Beginnings: A thread

• Hi guys. Got a few questions for you :)

Anyone is collecting data about expeditions? If yes, could you post them here? :P

Does Bermuda have the same game version as on live servers? If not, where can I find current version of it?

Thanks in advance,

Das

PS:

About exepditions...

Is it good idea to create a thread where people could post their own exps results to see what are chances for each event and event size?

It makes me wonder if there were any changes in exps about which we weren't informed :confused:

Creating such a thread could speed up process of gathering data about it.

• yea crystal is a huge problem here... deuterium even became sufficeient xD when things are wrong now when wil they be... lool... Also tho to get some extra Crystal on "high risk, high reward system" , try sending like x K of Lf's + x K of SC's for expos.. and pray for pirates or either aliens , so you recycle like few milions of it , even with small chance but it can give u good numbers.. but also pray for that 0.3% chance of black hole to not encoutner it hhe

gokui.png

... “Power comes in response to a need, not a desire.” ...

• I have been using topraider for expos

It doesnt accurately account for reapers and pathfinders, but I can share that here as well :thumbsup:

Current Universes: Zibal
    Former Universes: 3, 18, 30, 35, Jupiter, Nekkar, Quantum, Xanthus, Fenrir, Janice.fr, Europa, Kalyke, Norma
    Basic 20%: 1000+
    Advanced 20%: ~300
    Top Tens: 13-1

• Fyi looks like the wreckage at attack thing is not in effect anymore.

No ship has placed back into service after 3 advanced hits.

• I'm in the middle of it, but I need to do thousands of expeditions with different numbers of Large Cargos to get more accurate results.

I want to turn all encounters with pirates and aliens into profit as well. All combat expos. Is there data on just how big they CAN spawn?

Brute force, if it's not working, you aren't using enough.

• To turn pirates into profit, use my combo

5000 LC

5 dessies

50 pathfinders

1 probe

never loose more than 72.000 units of res in a combat an always get around 100 - 150 k debris field with the pathfinders

• You could add more stuff with the highest rapid fire to cargoes. Which I just checked and its nothing...

-- You've met a terrible fate haven't you

• 1Reaper, 2000+ Pathfinders, 1 probe.
    0-72k res loss per fight and gets DF in size from 4,2M up to 7.9M.

• Here are my results after about 1.000 Expos using the number of Cargos for max Ships which, in theory, it's 4.200:

And here are my previous 1.000 Expos with 3.500 LCs:

In the end... There's barely any difference. The max resources I got was actually with 3.500 instead of 4.200 LCs, same applies to some ship types and with 5 more expeditions the 4.200 LCs only had about 30 million more resources on ship finds...

Take your own conclusions guys. I'm going to try another 1.000 EXPOs but with 2.300 LCs (which is, IN THEORY, the minimum number of cargos for max resources) next to see if the gains are generally the same.

Moons donated: 10

Edited 2 times, last by Grimm ().

• I am aware of the standard 1 Reaper, 1 PF, 1 Probe, X LCs based on your rank 1 points, etc. I want to wipe them out, not suffer lower losses and waste time collecting tiny DFs.

I have heard PFs alone work well, but you take too many losses, and PFs + LFs kinda suck as well.

Straight LFs + SCs works but I would like data on the minimum to send to maximize profit.

BSs alone, or with SCs seems best so far. LCs are also ok, and sending more cargos means the pirates/aliens will spawn more cargos so your DF will have more crystal

In other words, I want 7 expos like this, how would I determine the optimum fleet?

Grimm what was the percentage of expos that encounter pirates and aliens again? The profit from killing them should offset the occasional black hole, but thats a reason I want to know the max they can spawn, so I dont oversend fleet needlessly

BTW, not sure what all that "in theory" stuff is about. Expo rewards are based on 2 things, points of the rank 1 and structural integrity of the fleet sent. Whether you send enough cargos to carry the maximum metal should that 1 in a 1000 chance hit is based on your HST.

I saw your new data. Its max ships I am after, and I want max chance to find max crystal and enough cargos to carry it. I dont care if I have enough cargos to carry a max metal, since metal is nearly worthless now.

Brute force, if it's not working, you aren't using enough.

Edited 2 times, last by JorjX ().

• It's in my graphs, the percentage of finding Pirates AND Aliens (either of the two) is about 8%... However, don't forget that you consume a LOT of Deuterium when sending Fleet all the time for the chance to get Pirates or Aliens.

Moons donated: 10

• Just to add a a little to the data I used 2000 lc 1 dessy 1 probe 1 PF in zibal x7 eco uni and got a big crystal find "Crystal 50.400.000 have been captured." which is the highest yet for me. I think JorjX was asking about the max crystal finds

In middle aged unis the discoverer class is very OP and nearly impossible to keep up with, in late game it seems more on par with collector as the miners get huge and it makes up more of the gap. good luck to any generals....lol

• As far as I am aware there is no max that aliens or pirates can spawn, its based on what you have sent.

You send 10lf and 1k lc... They will spawn based in that

You send 1m bc... They will spawn based on 1m bc.

Arcane
    :spamshield: